PDA

View Full Version : the official "that's what she said." thread

BARF
03-18-2010, 10:45 AM
i work at a hotel, last night i checked in some lady she paid cash, she was digging through her purse for change, i told her that is a big purse,she replied with "and it keeps getting bigger and bigger." guess what i said.

from here on out anybody who comes across everyday life situations that ends with that's what she said, just post them here, so we could laugh about it

jared81
03-18-2010, 01:39 PM
i was at work last week and this guy said, "it was so big, i couldnt fit it all the way in"....i said, thats what she said. the funny thing is, there was this hot chick next to him that heard it and laughed.

PhinzN703
03-18-2010, 02:16 PM
i was at work last week and this guy said, "it was so big, i couldnt fit it all the way in"....i said, thats what she said. the funny thing is, there was this hot chick next to him that heard it and laughed.

That's what she said

Bobby Humphrey
03-18-2010, 02:56 PM
I just bought a ATV and wanted to put it in my shed, but my shed is very small. I said to my buddy who was helping me load the ATV on the truck ….. I think the fenders will hit the wall and not fit in. My buddy said he measured it and it will fit in no problem without even touching the side walls. I never responded …… but the funny thing was that my wife said the same thing right before the first time we ever had sex many moons ago.

BAMAPHIN 22
03-18-2010, 03:17 PM
At the resturant where I work a customer pouring the beer: You have to blow on the head to make it go down. Thats what she said!!!!!!

Vaark
03-18-2010, 03:48 PM
A pediatrician I know, who specialized in circumcizing children had a great idea he turned into a profitable side business. He collected the infants' clipped "tips." Whenever he amassed enough, he expertly stitched them into an attractive carry-on which he sold as a "unique multi-functional bag" for big bucks.

Perplexed, I inquired just why would people pay so much above and beyond the norm for something like this?? He replied: "just watch" as he started massaging the carrying-on. Sure enough, after a minute or two it grew into a large pullman suitcase! Genius!!!!!! :lol:

BARF
03-20-2010, 08:21 AM
i was helping my sister move we were putting a cd rack in her buddies car, my wife said stick it in sideways...

BARF
03-23-2010, 12:10 AM
no more stories come on guys, there has to be more than this

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-23-2010, 12:16 AM
I was with my Arab friend in class and whenever we do an assignment or something and I say its hard he always says thats what she says...

BAMAPHIN 22
03-23-2010, 10:04 AM
During math class I told the teacher that I needed help, teacher said

okaay.. once I finish up with him, I'll get started on you

that's what she said.