PDA

View Full Version : Bryce Brown leaves Tenn.

Namor
03-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Probaly to join his brother Arthur(former Cane)at Kansas St.
Sometimes these 5 star,#1 recruits are more trouble than they are worth.

COphinphan89
03-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Another one of Lame's "gems" follows him out the door. Poor UT. I would be sympathetic towards them if I didn't hate them.

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Another one of Lame's "gems" follows him out the door. Poor UT. I would be sympathetic towards them if I didn't hate them.

I feel you,bro..I'm Bama all the way...no love lost for Tenn.
They deserve all they get.

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Kid is talented.....but he's been one big cluster **** all throughout his recruiting process up to now.....

I don't think he's ever been worth the quality of headache he brings...

He can transfer to K-State and sit out a year....because he's not getting on the field over Daniel Thomas anyway.....Thomas is a legitimate potential 1st round pick next year....

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:05 PM
Kid is talented.....but he's been one big cluster **** all throughout his recruiting process up to now.....

I don't think he's ever been worth the quality of headache he brings...

He can transfer to K-State and sit out a year....because he's not getting on the field over Daniel Thomas anyway.....Thomas is a legitimate potential 1st round pick next year....

What's up Ted.
Bryce should have never been ranked higher than Trent Richardson.
That was just stupid.

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Trent Richardson is the most freakishly talented, physically developed, legitimate NFL prospect of a freshman running back since Adrian Peterson...

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Call me crazy,but Bama's team next year will be more talented than the Nat'l Title team.
How that works out on the field is yet to be seen...but it's going to be fun.

COphinphan89
03-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Is he gonna take more reps from Ingram next year?

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:13 PM

Trent has the talent to take the starting job from a returning hiesman
winner.

CedarPhin
03-18-2010, 11:16 PM
The Brown family is a dumpster fire.

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:17 PM
Call me crazy,but Bama's team next year will be more talented than the Nat'l Title team.
How that works out on the field is yet to be seen...but it's going to be fun.

Only thing is we have to replace basically 8 starters on defense.....3 or 4 All-Americans just on that side of the ball....

The experience on the defensive side of the ball that we're losing is about as much as I've ever seen leave one side of the football........

That was the best college defense I've ever seen......better than the '92 defense...

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:22 PM

Probably....as Namor mentioned....he has the talent and skills to flat out take the job away and make a Heisman Trophy winner (and future top 20 pick) the backup....

I still think Ingram stays in on 3rd downs, etc. for his pass protection, receiving skills......Ingram is one of the best I've ever seen at running through traffic.....his feet and and vision are reminiscent of Ricky Williams days at Texas...

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Only thing is we have to replace basically 8 starters on defense.....3 or 4 All-Americans just on that side of the ball....

The experience on the defensive side of the ball that we're losing is about as much as I've ever seen leave one side of the football........

That was the best college defense I've ever seen......better than the '92 defense...

and yet..McClain gets nothing but hate over in the draft forum...

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-18-2010, 11:25 PM
I feel you,bro..I'm Bama all the way...no love lost for Tenn.
They deserve all they get.

They dont deserve this at all lol I hate Bama with a passion... I aint a UT fan... I will give you a hint bammer my team is the 2010-2011 future champion of the iron bowl...:3w:

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:27 PM
and yet..McClain gets nothing but hate over in the draft forum...

Oh well.....whatever team nabs him in the draft is going to love him......and he means as much to the Bama faithful (coaches, boosters, and fans) as any player that's come through there in a LONG time...

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:29 PM
I've never really wished bad things on UT.....Fulmer? Well that's a different story...:lol:

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:33 PM
They dont deserve this at all lol I hate Bama with a passion... I aint a UT fan... I will give you a hint bammer my team is the 2010-2011 future champion of the iron bowl...:3w:
Just like a Aubie to bring a knife to gun fight.
It'll be a few years before you guys are back.
You won't get lucky with trick plays in T-Town.
welcome,dude,me and Ted get tired of picking on the Gators.
But to get back on topic.
Tenn sucks.

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Oh well.....whatever team nabs him in the draft is going to love him......and he means as much to the Bama faithful (coaches, boosters, and fans) as any player that's come through there in a LONG time...

I'm worried he's going to end up with New England.
That would blow.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Yeah Bama will not be as good as last year they are losin alot of there Defence... Your Offence is still there but you will need a Defence to stop us Tigers and you cant lie...
QB-Cameron Newton-5*,Kodi Burns
RB-Dyer-5*, McCaleb, Fannin, Phillips(265 pound Tailiback!!!),Smith
WR-Trovon Reed-5*, Antonio Goodwin-4*,Jerremy Richardson, Darvin Adams, Terrell Zachary.
Good O-Line

I love are high powered Offence

Now Defence we got better.. We lost a few people this year but at the same time we got better!!! We signed a 5* DE a few 4* DT some 3* CB and LB...

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Look Namor.....how cute......an Awwbarn fan..

Quick....get this kid a shovel....:lol:

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah Bama will not be as good as last year they are losin alot of there Defence... Your Offence is still there but you will need a Defence to stop us Tigers and you cant lie...
WR-Trovon Reed-5*, Antonio Goodwin-4*,Jerremy Richardson, Darvin Adams, Terrell Zachary.
Good O-Line

Now Defence we got better.. We lost a few people this year but at the same time we got better!!! We signed a 5* DE a few 4* DT some 3* CB and LB...

We lost experiance,I grant you..But we've had 4 & 5 stars redshirted.
Our D this year will be more talented,just not as experianced.
We'll leave a couple of laptops laying around for Cam Newton.
Did you really just list Kodi Burns as a positive?

COphinphan89
03-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Ah goddamn Cam Newton. Makes me want to cry. Oh well. I'm still psyched about the guy in my avatar anyway.

TedSlimmJr
03-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Good O-Line

Michael Dyer is stud.....I like McCaleb and Fannin too.....Darvin Adams is explosive and hard to cover...(just ask Mark Barron...:rolleyes2:)

However, Marcel Dareus (1st round pick)...Dont'a Hightower (1st round pick)...Nico Johnson (future 1st round pick)....Dre Kirkpatrick....Mark Barron (All-American).....

Kirby Smart will have these boys ready...

Chizik might want to duct tape Cam Newton's hands together when he's not practicing or playing so he can't steal his car...or tv....or something...:chuckle:

Namor
03-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Ah goddamn Cam Newton. Makes me want to cry. Oh well. I'm still psyched about the guy in my avatar anyway.

You guys are better off, Cam is a defense lawyers meal ticket waiting to
happen.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-18-2010, 11:48 PM
We lost experiance,I grant you..But we've had 4 & 5 stars redshirted.
Our D this year will be more talented,just not as experianced.
We'll leave a couple of laptops laying around for Cam Newton.
Did you really just list Kodi Burns as a positive?

Kodi Burns is good for trick plays :woot:

If you think your 4* and 5* coming up are more talented than Kody, McClain, Jackson, Arenas then you need help... Yes they are 4* and 5* but man you are saying they are more talented than people that are going in top 5 rounds of the NFL draft possible 4...

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Michael Dyer is stud.....I like McCaleb and Fannin too.....Darvin Adams is explosive and hard to cover...(just ask Mark Barron...:rolleyes2:)

However, Marcel Dareus (1st round pick)...Dont'a Hightower (1st round pick)...Nico Johnson (future 1st round pick)....Dre Kirkpatrick....Mark Barron (All-American).....

Kirby Smart will have these boys ready...

Chizik might want to duct tape Cam Newton's hands together when he's not practicing or playing so he can't steal his car...or tv....or something...:chuckle:

Dont underestimate are Offence Bammer... I cant lie though Hightower is a beast... lol but are fullback will light that *** up :d-day:

COphinphan89
03-19-2010, 08:30 PM
LSUFreek on Bryce Brown.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/59910/offsides_theres_no_place_like_home_for_bryce_brown