PDA

View Full Version : Earl Thomas - not highly ranked?

Phin-Phan 66
03-19-2010, 01:04 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/front-office-total-access-projections.html&position=fs

National Football Post is a pretty well respected site. They rate Earl Thomas at number 6. I know there are a million sites and even more opinions out there - I just found this to be a pretty strange ranking for a guy that is such a great playmaker and someone many on this board are rooting for to be the pick at #12.

ColonelJ
03-19-2010, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't read to much into it. The important part is that Eric Berry is #1. Earl Thomas is in the group with Nate Allen, Burnett, etc. Just another guy.

Vaark
03-19-2010, 01:14 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/front-office-total-access-projections.html&position=fs

National Football Post is a pretty well respected site. They rate Earl Thomas at number 6. I know there are a million sites and even more opinions out there - I just found this to be a pretty strange ranking for a guy that is such a great playmaker and someone many on this board are rooting for to be the pick at #12.

Considering that they rank Demaryius Thomas 12th best WR and some guy from Fordham of all places, the 4th best QB vs Tony Pike 8th, I dunno how much credence I'd give their Thomas assessment....

hooshoops
03-19-2010, 01:20 PM
earl thomas is not just another guy...

ckparrothead
03-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Wes Bunting sure does march to the beat of his own drum, no doubt about that. He sees O'Brien Schofield as a guy that should play DE behind Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis in Indianapolis. He thinks Golden Tate is terribly overrated and can't adjust on the football in the air.

newlownorder
03-19-2010, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't read to much into it. The important part is that Eric Berry is #1. Earl Thomas is in the group with Nate Allen, Burnett, etc. Just another guy.

No way Thomas is in the Allen, Burnett group.

Elliott 1
03-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Patrick Robinson the 18th ranked CB????????

Myron Lewis isn't even on his board of the top 25.

This guy is an idiot.

JCfinfan
03-20-2010, 09:19 AM
IMO, Thomas is the clear cut #2. Listening to other professionals in the business like Mayock, he states Thomas has the best instincs of any safety in this draft. I guess everyone is going to have an opinion. Mine is Berry #1, Thomas #2.