PDA

View Full Version : How to make the most of our first round pick?

MARSHALLAW305
03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Hypothetically! How to answer our FS and WR needs...without losing anything: First, use our next years #1 pick for Antoine Bethea, Second, in that same scenario give the colts our #12 pick and we take their #29 or so pick. We then use that first round pick for the Mr. Brandon Marshall...it is in my thoughts that we gain a young free safety who excels in coverage and ball-hogging WR, who can pretty much guarantee 1000 yards per season. Now I am new to this site, so this may seem out of the loop, but how could this scenario not work for both teams...the colts are moving up in the draft and getting a better first round pick and the broncos will be getting their long sought after 1st round pick for Brandon Marshall ie; we would not be using the #12 for a receiver but in fact we would be using a #29 pick instead for a receiver....

lemme know what everyone thinks...

ColonelJ
03-19-2010, 01:45 PM
So, 2 first round picks for Brandon Marshall and Antoine Bethea. I'm inclined to say yes. Not because we can't find players in the draft, because Bethea and Marshall can be found in the draft, but because our FO is probably not going to find them. So to avoid that, I am inclined to agree that it is the best use of draft pics.

hooshoops
03-19-2010, 01:52 PM
i think someone would pony up more than pick #29 for brandon marshall...the seahawks have entertained him already so i could see them offering up one of their first possibly or another team in the lower #20's who's a wr away from being a major threat