PDA

View Full Version : I've Hit 3,000

Ricky_Fan34
03-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks to all of you who have made it possible, I couldn't have done this without all the endless discussions about the QB position, how big of a need WR is, and of course my fellow AM Crew buddies. I look forward to reaching 4,000.

:lol:

SpurzN703
03-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the club! Now hurry up and get to the 4,000 mark already :d-day:

Vaark
03-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the club! Now hurry up and get to the 4,000 mark already :d-day:

IdunnoYUR still screwing around with that POS photobucket!! Seriously. Edit:ahh I see tinypic didn't like that jpg either; that's very strange. 2juggy?

Here, try e-imagesite.com: they accept almost everything

Now as 4U Ricky... not so fast accepting those accolades for a so-called "job-well-done" ! I'd be more impressed if half of your posts weren't back and forth patter with other insomniacs consisting of "she's sexy" "she's a dog," I'd like to (fill in the blank) to her (fill in the blank)," "I'm watching reruns of Beverly Hillbillies," "Fatburger is better than In-N-Out," "I'm eating a Chipolte steak burrito now," "I remember when I was that drunk and puked all over my date's shoes," and "my tricked-out Caravan is more dope (dopier) than JBHOF's Odyssey"

Really, don't kid a kidder Rick!

tylerdolphin
03-19-2010, 06:01 PM
I'd be more impressed if half of your posts weren't back and forth patter with other insomniacs consisting of "she's sexy" "she's a dog," I'd like to (fill in the blank) to her (fill in the blank)," "I'm watching reruns of Beverly Hillbillies," "Fatburger is better than In-N-Out," "I'm eating a Chipolte steak burrito now," "I remember when I was that drunk and puked all over my date's shoes," and "my tricked-out Caravan is more dope (dopier) than JBHOF's Odyssey"
:caveman: :bobdole: :lol:

Congrats on 3k Ricky

Myles Fynch
03-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks to all of you who have made it possible, I couldn't have done this without all the endless discussions about the QB position, how big of a need WR is, and of course my fellow AM Crew buddies. I look forward to reaching 4,000.

I hit that mark this week as well. Congrats.

:up:

Vaark
03-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I hit that mark this week as well. Congrats.

:up:

You still got a ways to go grasshopper to move onto Mercury Morris's and my block!

CedarPhin
03-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Nice work guys.

Bumpus
03-19-2010, 07:14 PM
:postwhore:

Well done.

:bumpus:

Myles Fynch
03-19-2010, 07:34 PM
You still got a ways to go grasshopper to move onto Mercury Morris's and my block!

Maybe, but I've already been in your GF's backyard.

Ba-zing!

BobDole
03-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Maybe, but I've already been in your GF's backyard.

Ba-zing!

i'm there right now ...

:hannibal:

Joe from WY
03-19-2010, 11:41 PM
wlp fellr...yur un th rood tu ssuksesss...lol

Vaark
03-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Dole and Fynch- fat chance of inputting my honey - even if you 2 were not so repulsive-looking. She's not into inter-species dalliances, especially when it's obvious we're sure not talking "Best of Breed."

So be that as it may, your fantasies of sexual intimacy with me by proxy will just have to remain that: fantasies!

Bumpus
03-20-2010, 01:09 AM
IDK Vaark, ***** hit on me too. You might wanna check her credentials a bit closer ...

:bumpus: