PDA

View Full Version : Dez Questions

baseballcb95
03-19-2010, 11:37 PM
1) Will he fall to 12?

2) If he is there and Berry is gone, do you want him as our pick?

3) If he is there and Berry is gone, is there any way management can pass on him with the lack of a number one for years and henne and the fans clamoring for one?

4) Compare him to a current NFL WR?

5) Do you think he will be a DIVA?

6) would you rather trade the pick and a huge contract for Marshall or draft Dez?

hooshoops
03-19-2010, 11:44 PM
1. maybe

2. yes

3. i say no...but interviews may decide that

4. i think he's got a lot of andre johnson in him...

5. no

6. i'd rather draft dez

Aqua and Orange
03-19-2010, 11:47 PM
1) Will he fall to 12? No

2) If he is there and Berry is gone, do you want him as our pick? Yes

3) If he is there and Berry is gone, is there any way management can pass on him with the lack of a number one for years and henne and the fans clamoring for one? Of course. I would expect it, to be honest.

4) Compare him to a current NFL WR? Calvin Johnson

5) Do you think he will be a DIVA? I honestly do, but I do not think he will to the extent of Marshall, Johnson, and T.O.

6) would you rather trade the pick and a huge contract for Marshall or draft Dez? I know it's not going to be a popular choice, but I'd go Marshall. Beyond the "proven talent" thing that's been beaten to death, the truth is there is no guarantee Dez is there at 12. You might have to move up, which would be costly as well.

LikeUntoGod
03-20-2010, 11:18 AM
I vote him as the most talked about player that we will not draft...............

hooshoops
03-20-2010, 11:20 AM
:crazy:

like you KNOW what they're gonna do...

ckparrothead
03-20-2010, 12:58 PM
1) Will he fall to 12?

3) If he is there and Berry is gone, is there any way management can pass on him with the lack of a number one for years and henne and the fans clamoring for one?

6) would you rather trade the pick and a huge contract for Marshall or draft Dez?

1. Chances are pretty low.

2. Without even pausing to think about it, yes.

3. These guys march to the beat of their own drum. I don't think they'll pass but they could just as easily throw me for a loop.

4. Reminds me of a young Terrell Owens.

5. He'll be a colorful personality, like Chad OchoCinco, but how bad it gets depends on how you 'raise' him as a coaching staff.

6. No. A thousand times, no. The key here is we have the opportunity to raise Dez to be the kind of pro we like and he will have loyalty to the organization for giving him a chance when nobody else would. Brandon Marshall has already been allowed to 'grow up' a certain way and the next team he goes to will see a total mercenary mentality, wouldn't be surprised if the product on the field isn't even that impressive a la Randy Moss in Oakland.

No1Phinatic
03-20-2010, 04:00 PM
7. Why is Dallas planning a private workout? Do they think he will drop all the way to 27 or do they think they might pick earlier (12)? Who are they trying to replace? Just a little fuel on the fire.

skipp2myloo13
03-20-2010, 04:01 PM
IF Dez is there, imma be so siked and when he isnt picked-imma be so pissed.

JCfinfan
03-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Well, if he doesnt run and keeps following pacman jones around, I think he will fall to late teens early 20's.

Joey23
03-21-2010, 06:17 AM
1) Will he fall to 12?

Yes.

Not necessarily, I still rather trade down, or take Earl Thomas or Brandon Graham.

I think taking him would surprise me much more than passing him up.

Braylon Edwards without the drops. Big, not very fast but very explosive.

Yes he will.

If I had to choose between those two I'd take Dez but my choice would be neither.

outlawd2u
03-21-2010, 11:34 AM
1. Chances are pretty low.

2. Without even pausing to think about it, yes.

3. These guys march to the beat of their own drum. I don't think they'll pass but they could just as easily throw me for a loop.

4. Reminds me of a young Terrell Owens.

5. He'll be a colorful personality, like Chad OchoCinco, but how bad it gets depends on how you 'raise' him as a coaching staff.

6. No. A thousand times, no. The key here is we have the opportunity to raise Dez to be the kind of pro we like and he will have loyalty to the organization for giving him a chance when nobody else would. Brandon Marshall has already been allowed to 'grow up' a certain way and the next team he goes to will see a total mercenary mentality, wouldn't be surprised if the product on the field isn't even that impressive a la Randy Moss in Oakland.

I agree with all of this except the last part about Marshall. There's a lot of hate for Marshall here about his attitude/personality etc. but the guy can definitely ball and will produce wherever he goes.