PDA

View Full Version : ***2010 fishing thread***

Bumpus
03-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Well, just back from the lake.

Happiness is ... A big pile of fish guts!

5 rainbow trout today for Bumpus!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/th_038855ee-1.jpg

:bumpus:

Ricky4Life
03-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Awesome Bumpus. I can't wait to go, vacation in a few weeks.

CedarPhin
03-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Deep Sea Fishing is always my favorite. You never know what you'll catch.

Bobby Humphrey
03-20-2010, 08:31 PM
i love fishing ... so much in fact .... i bought a house on the lake and can catch all the fish i want standing on my front lawn.

Bumpus
03-21-2010, 12:13 PM
... And it evens out.

This morning's result - 0 fish.

At least it was a nice day.

Gonzo
03-21-2010, 12:29 PM
i love fishing ... so much in fact .... i bought a house on the lake and can catch all the fish i want standing on my front lawn.
That's the only way people can eat in Canada, but only after you cut a hole in the ice.

Bumpus
03-27-2010, 08:16 PM
One helluva day on the lake today, boys!

Your humble (:chuckle:) narrator is not today's story, however ...

My buddy nabbed a 22.5 inch, 7 lb. 6 oz. Brown Trout!!!

It's an absolute ****ing toad!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/th_c61a2628-1.jpg

StormChaser101
03-27-2010, 08:19 PM
Nice catch Bumpus I envy you I haven't been fishing in years.

Ricky4Life
03-27-2010, 08:21 PM
That's awesome Bumpus.

Bumpus
03-27-2010, 09:28 PM
BTW ... I caught 5 more rainbow trout today (any of which would have been eaten by his. :lol:)

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-27-2010, 09:39 PM
I would go fishin tonight but im goin coon hunting!!!! lol
I like to go to lake Nickajack in TN for one weekend and man me and my dad pulled out 11 bass and 12 catfish combined... Bass ranged from 1lb to 6lb and catfish ranged from 3lb to 10lb I will get some pics of that soon...

Bobby Humphrey
03-27-2010, 10:04 PM
That's the only way people can eat in Canada, but only after you cut a hole in the ice.

very true ... but it's not so bad, since i am super lazy i bought a gas powered auger

CedarPhin
03-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Bumpus, what's the biggest fish you've ever caught?

Myles Fynch
03-27-2010, 11:38 PM
I caught 5 more rainbow trout today

Bet they go great with the rainbow bumper sticker on your car.

:tongue2:

Ricky_Fan34
03-28-2010, 05:03 AM
Went fishing for the first time this year today... 5 bass and 2 brim. Not bad.

Bumpus
03-29-2010, 06:06 PM
Bumpus, what's the biggest fish you've ever caught?

Myles' sister ... :rimshot: ... ouch.

Bumpus
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
I caught a 46 inch Wahoo several years back off the Outer Banks, NC.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/842f3e8e-1.jpg?t=1269871703

Myles Fynch
03-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Myles' sister ... :rimshot: ... ouch.

My sisters are afraid to go to WV--something about rampant inbred mountain people. I assured them that not everyone in WV were like the creatures in Wrong Turn--just slightly more than half.

:up:

Bumpus
03-30-2010, 03:32 PM
My sisters are afraid to go to WV--something about rampant inbred mountain people. I assured them that not everyone in WV were like the creatures in Wrong Turn--just slightly more than half.

:up:

Actually, it's closer to 43.8% :chuckle:

Myles Fynch
03-30-2010, 06:38 PM

I caught a 62" yahoo I met in a rural Georgia bar. Does she count?

Bumpus
03-30-2010, 07:54 PM
I caught a 62" yahoo I met in a rural Georgia bar. Does she count?

... as long as you stuffed and mounted her. :up:

Myles Fynch
03-30-2010, 09:12 PM
... as long as you stuffed and mounted her. :up:

Goes without saying. Georgia+Yahoo+Bar = Stuffed & Mounted.

I did have a little trouble getting the bait out of her mouth, not that I was complaining.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/03/2ytv5fo-1.jpg

Bumpus
04-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Another sterling day on the lake. We caught 22 trout today! :woot:

I caught 6 rainbow trout, and 6 golden trout. My buddy caught 10 rainbows.
(daily limit 6 per man)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/c98784f8-1.jpg?t=1271012631

Now, my fellow anglers, I need your vote to advance to the FHMM Finals.

If you would be so kind as to follow the link at the bottom of my sig and click your approval as to all the goodness that Bumpus brings to the table here ... hmmm, that kinda sounds like a PBS-style pledge drive. :chuckle:

GoonBoss
04-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Ever gone after Marlin? I used to crew a Marlin boat out of NC.

Bumpus
04-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Ever gone after Marlin? I used to crew a Marlin boat out of NC.

Once, down at St. Thomas. We went down for my buddy's wedding and that was the bachelor party. (I know, kinda lame - the bride wouldn't allow strippers on the boat)

We didn't hook any marlin, just a couple barracuda.

CedarPhin
04-12-2010, 10:15 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/842f3e8e-1.jpg?t=1269871703

Awesome. I went deep sea fishing with my dad when we lived out on Guam, and we caught a giant Wahoo and like 3 Mahi Mahi.

Those Wahoo's are nuts though; we had to beat it with a baseball bat.

Myles Fynch
04-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Awesome. I went deep sea fishing with my dad when we lived out on Guam, and we caught a giant Wahoo and like 3 Mahi Mahi.

Those Wahoo's are nuts though; we had to beat it with a baseball bat.

PETA doesn't like it when you bonk fish on the head with a baseball bat.

:ohno:

Bumpus
04-13-2010, 02:11 AM
PETA doesn't like it when you bonk fish on the head with a baseball bat.

:ohno:

**** PETA!

:lol: I'm sure they wouldn't have been pleased watching me eviscerate three squirming rainbow trout this afternoon either. :lol:

Ricky_Fan34
04-13-2010, 03:54 AM
Bumpus I gotta ask... You're a teacher... yet you have loads of free time. How?

CedarPhin
04-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Furlough days?

Bumpus
04-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Bumpus I gotta ask... You're a teacher... yet you have loads of free time. How?

Well, Monday was the first day that I've called off this year. I take one day per year as a "mental health day" ... generally in the spring for trout fishing.

... as for the rest (as of recent) - well, it was campaign season. I find time wherever I can. Multitasking can be a *****, however. I've been burning the candle at both ends with a flamethrower. God, that eight-hour power nap today felt good!

Anyway, today was a good day.
(4 more trout, 3 keepers)

Arsenal WV
04-15-2010, 09:45 PM
I've been catfishing down this way the past 2 weeks. Water is still too cold to catch anything though. Went trout fishing two days ago, saw a guy pull out 4 brook trout in 10 minutes, using the same exact bait i was (orange powerbait). So i packed it up. :lol:

Bumpus
04-15-2010, 10:35 PM
I've been catfishing down this way the past 2 weeks. Water is still too cold to catch anything though. Went trout fishing two days ago, saw a guy pull out 4 brook trout in 10 minutes, using the same exact bait i was (orange powerbait). So i packed it up. :lol:

:chuckle: Yeah, sometimes it's just one of those days.

Saturday, I was trolling with a friend. We were both using Joe's Flies (black) ... he pulled in NINE trout to my measly ONE. Sometimes it just makes no sense. Keep at it though, bro. They're out there.

Smallmouth season rapidly approaches ... (wipes drool from mouth)

Arsenal WV
04-16-2010, 01:14 AM
I love catfishing, my favorite without a doubt. Next would be Bass, followed by trout.

Bumpus
04-17-2010, 12:22 AM
I love catfishing, my favorite without a doubt. Next would be Bass, followed by trout.

:D
Yep, absolutely NOTHING in the world like sitting on the bank of the Ohio River at 2:00 am ... roaring bonfire at my back ... trusty cooler of beer at my side ... two lines cast out before me ... and what happens, happens. :hi5:

Edit: Gotta get some sleep. Back at the trout tomorow early ... Bear Rock was stocked on Tuesday - I'm after 'em again!

CedarPhin
04-17-2010, 06:15 AM
Catfishing FTW. I go catfishing around here in the canals, usually at night, when they come out.

Only recently did I find out that there were catfish in MT though. I had only thought it was trout and sturgeon and the like.

CedarPhin
04-17-2010, 06:15 AM
We've got Paddlefish in MT too.

CedarPhin
04-17-2010, 06:16 AM
Hybrid Rainbow Trout too. Those are good eating.

CedarPhin
04-17-2010, 06:17 AM
The hybrids are a cross between Rainbow and Brook Trout.

Myles Fynch
04-17-2010, 12:20 PM
How about ill-tempered sea bass?

Bumpus
04-17-2010, 02:46 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Great day on the lake!

Bumpus caught 5
Steve caught 2
Dan fell in the ****ing lake. :lol::lol::lol:

Bumpus
04-29-2010, 08:14 PM
(grins broadly)

Here in WV's Northern Panhandle, the smallmouth bass are entering pre-spawn!

Caught two decent ones (1.5lb-2lb) today after work. Nothing really big yet, but this weekend shows promise. :up:

d-day
04-29-2010, 09:16 PM
My dad and I charted a boat for this Saturday. Full day/$1000

Tarpon fishing off the Gulf Coast!

Arsenal WV
04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Great day on the lake!

Bumpus caught 5
Steve caught 2
Dan fell in the ****ing lake. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol2:

How the hell did he fall into the lake?

Ricky4Life
04-29-2010, 09:42 PM
My dad and I charted a boat for this Saturday. Full day/$1000

Tarpon fishing off the Gulf Coast!

Awesome D. Let us know how it goes and make sure to take pictures.

Bumpus
04-30-2010, 12:04 AM
:lol: ****loads of vodka in his OJ + perks = unstable Dan in the bow of the boat. :lol:

... It was classic, we're still giving him ****. :lol:

Bumpus
04-30-2010, 12:08 AM
... And d-day, I'm officially jealous.

I haven't been tarpon fishing, YET!

Tear 'em up, bro!!! :up:

Ricky4Life
05-02-2010, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgFhJN4H0T0

KDog13
05-03-2010, 03:00 AM
Man last time I went fishing o what a day. Started out good caught Sea Bass n Fluke then caught on someone else's line. I was a kid at the time and I thought I had a shark my dad n another guy was trying to help me. It was a war then someone figured it out. After that battle I threw up and and almost flipped off the boat. Man all in all it was AWESOME. Fishing is the best.

d-day
05-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Great day. No tarpon though. The gulf was to way too muddy. Just bad timing. What should be the heart of tarpon season has turned into a bad year for it due to the cold spell we've had. Fished 4 hours then went to the mangroves with only 4 speckled trout to show for. (delicious btw). Rest of the day we caught about a dozen snook and a dozen redfish. Unfortunatley, had to let all the snook go. (by law). Had one hell of a redfish/trout dinner though! Grilled and fried with butter, garlic and lemon and herb seasoning. Delicious!

FinFan 13
05-04-2010, 01:52 PM
The hybrids are a cross between Rainbow and Brook Trout.

Cedar, where in Montana r You? I've got family in NW Montana. Do you know where Big Fork is??

As for fishing, took my boat out yesterday, and absolutely killed em. Caught 27 sunfish and 4 largemouth Bass. 13 crappie, 6 Bluegill( hand size, very nice), and 8 Red mouths. The largest Crappie was just over 3lbs :chuckle:. The bass were all in the 3-4 lb range. All in about 3 hours. It was great. The fish were biting, the beer was cold, and there wasn't anyone around.

FinFan 13
05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Great day. No tarpon though. The gulf was to way too muddy. Just bad timing. What should be the heart of tarpon season has turned into a bad year for it due to the cold spell we've had. Fished 4 hours then went to the mangroves with only 4 speckled trout to show for. (delicious btw). Rest of the day we caught about a dozen snook and a dozen redfish. Unfortunatley, had to let all the snook go. (by law). Had one hell of a redfish/trout dinner though! Grilled and fried with butter, garlic and lemon and herb seasoning. Delicious!

D, let me guess, were you in Boca Grande pass?? Did you use crab for bait? Whenever I tarpon fish, I'll just scoop the crabs up that are on the surface of the water and use them for bait, it's what the tarpon are eating anyhow, and it makes catching them very easy. I caught a 6'3" tarpon there when I was about 12, got it hanging on the wall of my office.:D I was born and raised in Ft. Myers, lived there for 28 years. The only thing I miss about Fl is living on the Gulf and fishing Estero bay about 2-3 a week.

I can't stand the speckled trout, just way too fishy for me. I like white flaky fish, like sheepshead or snapper. Love to catch snook and reds, but usually do catch and release with them both.

d-day
05-05-2010, 02:17 AM
D, let me guess, were you in Boca Grande pass?? Did you use crab for bait? Whenever I tarpon fish, I'll just scoop the crabs up that are on the surface of the water and use them for bait, it's what the tarpon are eating anyhow, and it makes catching them very easy. I caught a 6'3" tarpon there when I was about 12, got it hanging on the wall of my office.:D I was born and raised in Ft. Myers, lived there for 28 years. The only thing I miss about Fl is living on the Gulf and fishing Estero bay about 2-3 a week.

I can't stand the speckled trout, just way too fishy for me. I like white flaky fish, like sheepshead or snapper. Love to catch snook and reds, but usually do catch and release with them both.

We planned the Boca Pass run but the water is still too cold/cloudy pushing us south into Marco/10,000 islands. We did a bait fish run for about an hour and used that and some crabs our Cap'n had on hand.

Agree on the snapper part. My favorite eating fish. So frikken tasty to my taste buds. Mangrove, red, mutton, vermillion... I love them all!

d-day
05-05-2010, 02:18 AM
Btw, what high school you got to? I'm a Cypress Lake boy.

FinFan 13
05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Btw, what high school you got to? I'm a Cypress Lake boy.

I went to Mariner in the Cape and then finished at Estero. How old are you, I'm 34 graduate 1993. Have you been in Ft. Myers long? I was born at Lee memorial...true cracker here. I have several good friends that went to Cypress, that's why I ask how old you are, you may know some of them.

If you get the chance, do the Boca grande pass trip for Tarpon. I have done it probably 20 times, only once on a charter, the rest on my own boat. Never left that pass without catching at least 3-5 Tarpon. As I said, I have a 6'3" Tarpon on my office wall. Took me an hour and 45 minutes to get that beast in...:D

Bumpus
05-06-2010, 02:24 PM
I went to Mariner in the Cape and then finished at Estero. How old are you, I'm 34 graduate 1993. Have you been in Ft. Myers long? I was born at Lee memorial...true cracker here. I have several good friends that went to Cypress, that's why I ask how old you are, you may know some of them.

If you get the chance, do the Boca grande pass trip for Tarpon. I have done it probably 20 times, only once on a charter, the rest on my own boat. Never left that pass without catching at least 3-5 Tarpon. As I said, I have a 6'3" Tarpon on my office wall. Took me an hour and 45 minutes to get that beast in...:D

:lol: OK, now you're just rubbing it in. :lol:
(There are NO fish in WV that are 6'3")

FinFan 13
05-06-2010, 03:58 PM
:lol: OK, now you're just rubbing it in. :lol:
(There are NO fish in WV that are 6'3")

Bump,
Tarpon are fun, but I'd much rather be sitting around drinking beer and catching 3-4 pounders, Than spending an hour and 45 mins pulling and cranking for one fish, a fish you can't even eat....It is fun, until the old back starts to act up. Then all the fun seems to go away quickly, and you are left saying "Get the F*** to this boat, motherf***er"....:lol:

I took a trip to the keys last year in august, caught about a 90 lb Tarpon and let my wife and mother in-law fight it for awhile. They both just kind of looked at me and went" you are F'n crazy"....:lol: I was only using about 40# test, so i really couldn't muscle it. It only took about 20 minutes to get to the boat, but I up and moved the boat, cause i knew if i caught another one I would be too bull-headed and fight that SOB too.:D

The aerial displays are amazing though, I've actually seen them jump right in the boat.

Bumpus
05-08-2010, 02:59 PM
:woot:
Today's haul: 8 rainbow trout, 2 bluegill, and a croppie. :up:

FinFan 13
05-08-2010, 07:14 PM
:woot:
Today's haul: 8 rainbow trout, 2 bluegill, and a croppie. :up:

How do you prepare those freshwater trout? I have caught a bunch, in MT, but never kept any. How is the taste? Are they fishy at all?

Findetta
05-08-2010, 08:52 PM
We planned the Boca Pass run but the water is still too cold/cloudy pushing us south into Marco/10,000 islands. We did a bait fish run for about an hour and used that and some crabs our Cap'n had on hand.

Agree on the snapper part. My favorite eating fish. So frikken tasty to my taste buds. Mangrove, red, mutton, vermillion... I love them all!

That's crazy Boca isn't going off right now, hopefully it gets better cause I might be making a run over there early next month.

Findetta
05-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Hadn't done much fishing until last week, went down to the Keys for 4 days and caught a lot of grunts, too small snapper, and day early grouper. Today I was on a boat in the Everglades and got skunked, if you don't count the alligator that hung out with us for about half an hour or all the sun I got.

FinFan 13
05-08-2010, 09:43 PM
That's crazy Boca isn't going off right now, hopefully it gets better cause I might be making a run over there early next month.

Charter, or your boat?

Boca Grande pass is the best place on the planet for Tarpon fishing......

I can give you some insight on where to go, if you're interested.

FinFan 13
05-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Hadn't done much fishing until last week, went down to the Keys for 4 days and caught a lot of grunts, too small snapper, and day early grouper. Today I was on a boat in the Everglades and got skunked, if you don't count the alligator that hung out with us for about half an hour or all the sun I got.

Is there ever a time in the Glades that the gators don't hang out?:lol:

Bumpus
05-09-2010, 08:16 AM
How do you prepare those freshwater trout? I have caught a bunch, in MT, but never kept any. How is the taste? Are they fishy at all?

Well, they do have a strong "fishy" taste ... I like 'em, but some people don't.

The biggest problem is all of the small bones make them a ***** to fillet. I usually just gut/behead 'em, then spread butter inside the cavity, add lemon-pepper & a couple lemon wedges, then wrap the fish in foil and grill for 10-15 mins (depending on grill heat)

When they're done, the skin just peels off and you pull a fork through the meat (going with the grain of the ribs) ... It flakes right off and leaves all the little bones behind. :eat:

Bumpus
05-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Pulled a couple nice bronzebacks and a rock bass out of the river this morning ... :)

Findetta
05-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Charter, or your boat?

Boca Grande pass is the best place on the planet for Tarpon fishing......

I can give you some insight on where to go, if you're interested.

My cousin is a Captain, he's actually putting together a team right now for the tournaments that are about to start in Boca. He had his team earlier but couldn't get a hold of the coordinator. Not too bad though, now they are letting him pay by tourney. I'll hop on the boat during at least one.

Findetta
05-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Went bass fishing in a private lake the other day and who comes walking by, Channing Crowder's Mom with his two rottweilers. Other passerby's included horses.

FinFan 13
05-22-2010, 10:03 PM
My cousin is a Captain, he's actually putting together a team right now for the tournaments that are about to start in Boca. He had his team earlier but couldn't get a hold of the coordinator. Not too bad though, now they are letting him pay by tourney. I'll hop on the boat during at least one.

I have been in a couple tourneys...It is fun. Too much pressure for me, I like to enjoy fishing, and tourneys bring out the worst in anglers.

FinFan 13
05-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Absolutely killed them yesterday morning. Caught 35 sunfish...in three hours. Got up at 4...was on the lake 2 hours before sunrise. Left at 9:30 to go to work. 20 warmouths, 8 crappie, and 7 bluegill. BIG bluegill. Usually, I have no luck at this particular lake. A friend of mine, kept insisting there were fish there. He got me with an old-timer. Talk about knowing your s**t. I listened, I learned, I absolutely did damage.

Bumpus
05-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Absolutely killed them yesterday morning. Caught 35 sunfish...in three hours. Got up at 4...was on the lake 2 hours before sunrise. Left at 9:30 to go to work. 20 warmouths, 8 crappie, and 7 bluegill. BIG bluegill. Usually, I have no luck at this particular lake. A friend of mine, kept insisting there were fish there. He got me with an old-timer. Talk about knowing your s**t. I listened, I learned, I absolutely did damage.

The old-timers are a gold-mine, brother!

I always listen to 'em ... For a reason!!!

... Tight lines. :up:

John Biello
05-23-2010, 03:15 AM

this is a little guy i stuck prespawn a couple weeks ago here. haven't had as much time as i would like to get out thus far.

Bumpus
05-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Right now:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/05/c2f4c502-1.jpg

... Just lit the fire.

Only caught a turtle so far.

Beer, fire, Ohio River, chicken liver ... Bumpus is a happy man! :up:

John Biello
05-28-2010, 11:05 PM
going out tomorrow morning to do some frogging at a place called wordens pond in southern ri. not really looking for numbers i'm just looking for a big hawg (well big for new england anyways)

Bumpus
05-29-2010, 05:54 AM
Up and at 'em, boys. The fish aren't gonna wait all day.

Bumpus
05-29-2010, 05:58 AM
going out tomorrow morning to do some frogging at a place called wordens pond in southern ri. not really looking for numbers i'm just looking for a big hawg (well big for new england anyways)

Happy hunting, bro. Frog legs are gooood. :eat:

Bumpus
05-29-2010, 11:52 AM
Meh ... One of those days.

Same spot, identical lures - my buddy catches 9 trout, I have to settle for 4 croppie & a bluegill.

Bumpus
05-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Good day on the lake.

Caught 7 late-season rainbow trout this morning!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/05/567d5fae-1.jpg

... Also, notice the stylish summer 'do. :lol:

Vaark
05-30-2010, 10:04 PM
I caught this peculiar looking mutant fish during a 1/2 day Gulf Charter out of Islamorada. From an taste standpoint, it was kind of dense and spiny. I did notice that if you bait your hook with most any fast food, so long as it's caloric and high in cholesterol, you'll have an entire school of them in a frenzy fighting over the lure. Who'd a thunk it, eh?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/05/2ue4k0h-1.jpg

Bumpus
05-31-2010, 05:55 AM
My, what a handsome fish you've got there. :lol:

Bumpus
05-31-2010, 12:51 PM
... And, for my last trout excursion of the season - another limit of fat rainbow trout.

Full freezer? Check. :up:

Bumpus
06-09-2010, 08:43 PM
:D
Yep, absolutely NOTHING in the world like sitting on the bank of the Ohio River at 2:00 am ... roaring bonfire at my back ... trusty cooler of beer at my side ... two lines cast out before me ... and what happens, happens. :hi5:

This. Tonight. :)

Findetta
06-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Ok guys, 3 for 4 now. Only been out for longer than 2 hours one time and that's when I caught nothing. I haven't caught any peacock bass yet and it has me wondering what's going on. No bass over 2 lbs. either. Some day I'll take the time and upload the pics. On the 28th its off to Boca Grande for some Tarpon.

Bumpus
06-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Ok guys, 3 for 4 now. Only been out for longer than 2 hours one time and that's when I caught nothing. I haven't caught any peacock bass yet and it has me wondering what's going on. No bass over 2 lbs. either. Some day I'll take the time and upload the pics. On the 28th its off to Boca Grande for some Tarpon.

Nice. I'm going up to Lake Erie for walleye on the 26th/27th.

One of these days, I'm going to have to come down to chase some tarpon (looks like lots of fun)

Bumpus
06-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Absolutely beautiful day on the river.

Tons of bites, yet only one fish (drum) thus far.

Bumpus
06-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Heading up to Lake Erie tonight for a weekend of walleye

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/walleye-1.jpg

I can't ****ing wait!!!

Bumpus
06-26-2010, 05:13 AM
Up & at 'em.

Bumpus
06-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Day one's haul: 53 walleye ranging from 16-26 inches. :eat:

Bumpus
06-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Part of day two's catch:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/2976e1f1-1.jpg

2 Day total - 12 guys, 2 boats ... 99 walleye (avg. 20 inches)