PDA

View Full Version : Trio knows how to play draft poker

hemidemon
03-20-2010, 01:56 PM
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2010/03/dolphins-do-great-work-in-the-drafts-shadows.html

This is a very good article. Dez fans will love it.

skipp2myloo13
03-20-2010, 03:44 PM
I agree with most of it, except the quote from McShay saying Dez wont be top 5, 10 or 11. He will be gone before we pick, or so i fear. Other than Berry-he has to be the pick, if he some how falls. BTW Armando is a little coward for not confronting the issues Dez has-calling him a problem child with issues is really rather ignorant-i wish he told the true story and let others decide how much of a problem that is for them-because to me Dez is a stupid college kid, better than half the other stupid college kids that get drafted, no questions asked, every year.

WaxOn WaxOff
03-20-2010, 03:50 PM
I agree with most of it, except the quote from McShay saying Dez wont be top 5, 10 or 11. He will be gone before we pick, or so i fear. Other than Berry-he has to be the pick, if he some how falls. BTW Armando is a little coward for not confronting the issues Dez has-calling him a problem child with issues is really rather ignorant-i wish he told the true story and let others decide how much of a problem that is for them-because to me Dez is a stupid college kid, better than half the other stupid college kids that get drafted, no questions asked, every year.

What do you think about him attending the Pac Man Jones workout? Is that not a red flag for you? I think he is super talented, I hope we get the opportunity to draft him. If we do, I pray we don't get egg on our collective faces.

skipp2myloo13
03-20-2010, 03:56 PM
I dont think that is a red flag. Idk y he was there-scouts were there, maybe he wanted to be around scouts and field questions, idk. All i know is that Pac-man was arrested-several times. How many times has Dez been arrested?