PDA

View Full Version : First Mock 2010--1st and 2nd day only

dailejav10
03-20-2010, 04:18 PM
1. WR-Dez Bryant---After everthing is said and done Bryant will turn out alot like the Vontae pick from last year. Alot of rumors about his attitude but in the end everything turns out ok. Henne deep to Bryant TOUCHDOWN MIAMI!!! As a great ring to it.
2. TE-Rob Gronkowski---He can be had in the 2nd rd based on the back injury that made him sit out all last year and I think he will slip to us. The guy is good at both blocking and pass catching. Reminds me of a TE in Dallas hint hint. I also think the only TE that will be taken in the 1st will be Gresham.
3. FS/SS-Reshad Jones---Look for the Dolphins to target this guy at 3 maybe even sooner. The guy is a versatile player or as Sparano likes to put it position flexibility. He's around the ball alot and is also a very physical safety. It was also reported that the Dolphins do like Jones alot, we shall see.:up:

ColonelJ
03-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Not bad. I don't think we need a TE. We don't target them enough to need an elite TE.

#1dolphinsfan
03-20-2010, 04:31 PM
That would sure up our offense but I really think we need to go OLB in the second if we get Dez in the first

dailejav10
03-20-2010, 05:16 PM
I was thinking defense in the 2nd rd but it seems like the Dolphins are not too pleased with the OLBs after the 1st rd. The report of Rashad Jeanty being considered as a competitor for the SOLB spot leads me to believe they (Dolphins) might be headed in another direction. I do think they will be going defense from the start of the 3rd round. I do want defense but if Henne gets the help he needs there is a better chance he can succeed.

Morey161
03-20-2010, 06:40 PM
No thanks.

WaxOn WaxOff
03-20-2010, 10:18 PM
1. WR-Dez Bryant---After everthing is said and done Bryant will turn out alot like the Vontae pick from last year. Alot of rumors about his attitude but in the end everything turns out ok. Henne deep to Bryant TOUCHDOWN MIAMI!!! As a great ring to it.
2. TE-Rob Gronkowski---He can be had in the 2nd rd based on the back injury that made him sit out all last year and I think he will slip to us. The guy is good at both blocking and pass catching. Reminds me of a TE in Dallas hint hint. I also think the only TE that will be taken in the 1st will be Gresham.
3. FS/SS-Reshad Jones---Look for the Dolphins to target this guy at 3 maybe even sooner. The guy is a versatile player or as Sparano likes to put it position flexibility. He's around the ball alot and is also a very physical safety. It was also reported that the Dolphins do like Jones alot, we shall see.:up:

OK, if we go offense consider CJ Spiller in the 1st. I like your 2nd round pick. 3rd is too high for Jones, maybe we get lucky and pickup Burnett there. In the 4th I'll take Joseph NT ECU.

ChadHennington7
03-20-2010, 10:22 PM
Nice picks, I would rather get Jerry Hughes if he falls to us in the second though. We could go TE in the 4th. If we go offense in first, we will need a good LB in the second.

emeraldfin
03-21-2010, 07:46 AM
That would sure up our offense but I really think we need to go OLB in the second if we get Dez in the first

Totally agree. Cant leave it till the later rounds to start picking up OLB's.