PDA

View Full Version : moving a post

fishfaninpa
03-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Can someone without an attitude please tell me who has the authority to move a post to spam and what would the reasons be? I put a post on Brandan Marshall and apparently I made someone mad and "poof" it is in the spam category. Is this guy a member of the Dolphins front office? If not even if you are the moderator of the room, I didn't put anything in that which should have been offensive to anyone just opinion. Everyone has an opinion and it shouldn't be anyone's deal to move it. Say what you want but stop being ignorant.

HurriPhin
03-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Brandon Marshall threads =

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/beatingadeadhorse-1.gif

Phinatic8u
03-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Cause your the 2000th person to say the same bull****

fishfaninpa
03-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Cause your the 2000th person to say the same bull****
Could have just said something along that line, not just move it and then get cocky. I understand what you are saying but it does get frustrating when you don't see any movement at all in regard to needs of the team.

newlownorder
03-21-2010, 04:41 PM
My guess is that because you probably didn't need to make the 1,000 thread about Brandon Marshall and could have just added your opinion to another Marshall thread. I also am assuming that this thread will be moved to the correct location as well.

fishfaninpa
03-21-2010, 04:45 PM
My guess is that because you probably didn't need to make the 1,000 thread about Brandon Marshall and could have just added your opinion to another Marshall thread. I also am assuming that this thread will be moved to the correct location as well.
ah ok, so being fairly new to this site, how does one move a post to the "correct" thread? Thank you

Fin Fan in Cali
03-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Can someone without an attitude please tell me who has the authority to move a post to spam and what would the reasons be? I put a post on Brandan Marshall and apparently I made someone mad and "poof" it is in the spam category. Is this guy a member of the Dolphins front office? If not even if you are the moderator of the room, I didn't put anything in that which should have been offensive to anyone just opinion. Everyone has an opinion and it shouldn't be anyone's deal to move it. Say what you want but stop being ignorant.
Bro try to add to an existing thread, that way the main forum doesn't get clogged with a bunch of the same kind of threads. Also instead of calling out the staff and pissing them off, either send your favorite staff member a pm and ask them nicely what happened or use the contact us link and ask them that way.:3w:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-21-2010, 04:47 PM
ah ok, so being fairly new to this site, how does one move a post to the "correct" thread? Thank youBro the staff will do that. It will either go to spam or merged into another thread. Best thing to do is check for an existing thread first.:hi5:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Bro here is the forum to ask questions.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f9/

fishfaninpa
03-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Thank you to all who responded with level heads, and I apologize about my outburst just didn't expect to get jumped as I did. If it was staff members who responded like they did then they need to work on their technique as well, LOL. I appreciate all your replies and will follow protocol from this point forward but will not be treated like a piece of dirt either.

newlownorder
03-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Also, if your not sure where something should go, you can always ask people with a PM. Most of us are friendly enough to help you out.

Nawledge
03-21-2010, 09:42 PM

:lol: