Rolando Mcclain
Dez Bryant
Brandon Graham
Derrick Morgan
CJ spiller
Dan Williams
Sergio Kindle
Earl Thomas

I think we need to go defense in the 1st round. Then hope and pray Thomas falls to us in the second. Tough decisions here.Thoughts?

Kdawg954
03-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Add Earl Thomas to the list:

I'll take Dez Bryant or CJ Spiller . . . if the "Trifecta" is as good as advertised, they will find that OLB later. I don't know how keen they are on getting a FS, I thought Nolan liked a veteran guy. Obviously Eric Berry or Earl Thomas would be spectacular, but maybe they have a guy that is already in the NFL on their mind. Who knows. In the meantime, get a PLAYMAKER on offense to compliment our young WR's and our young QB.

EXTREMEFINFAN
03-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Dez Bryant

miami71
03-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Bryant or Spiller! The red flags are out on Dez though! The deal with him attending pac-man's workout was..... not promising! Give me Spiller, McClain, or trade up for Berry. Everybody thinks he is a sure fire HOF player. So, just go get him!

HurriPhin
03-21-2010, 06:15 PM
I still like R. McClain.... & E. Thomas as well.

ChadHennington7
03-21-2010, 06:18 PM
I still like R. McClain.... & E. Thomas as well.

Would like to see McClain or Thomas coming, but I would trade down, get an extra second, then get Graham.

NorFlaFin
03-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Dez Bryant

Although my list of who I don't want at #12 is much longer.

JCfinfan
03-21-2010, 06:32 PM
I can narrow down to 2. Thomas or Graham

Buff
03-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Has to be defence. IMO, taking an offensive weapon in the 1st 2 rounds - RB/WR is all well and good, but the biggest issue last year was the faltering defences. Scoring although at times was hard, it was harder stopping teams from scoring.

So, with that in mind, either of these 3 defensive players.

Round 1 - Kindle/Graham/McClain (all 3 should go in the 1st round) & to be honest, it wouldn't really worry me who we got out of those three players.

Reagrding Bryant, I still don't really like a WR in round 1. I would prefer to add the best player available at 2 from the NT/S/OLB/ILB group, and really, that could be any number of players, and in the 3rd a catching TE, then perhaps a WR in 4.

Although, not drafting a WR this year won't bother me at all. I think Hartline may become our No1 - he seemed to play pretty well last year, Ginn our No 2, Bess & Cam fighting for the No 3 & 4. Certainly not the most outstanding set of wideouts, but they should do the job. With a pass catching TE - Hernandez etc, will hel;p open up the passing game.

RB - I think RB & RW will be ok for another full season, with Cobbs back, Sheets & Polite in the mix, this area is OK as well. In next years draft, then we could look at a RB in the early rounds.

Defence is the biggest issie. Dansby, this years No 1 draft pick, Crowder, Wake, Taylor and maybe a mid round pich yp - Angerer, Edds etc, will make a solid LB corp.

However, if Berry is still there, well, it's a no brainer....

chewski
03-21-2010, 07:26 PM
CJ Spiller! I dont think we are done with Free Agency as far as defense goes. I can see us making a play for Atogwe at FS and JT may be back. There are tons of OLBs and value at NT later in this draft

SR 7
03-21-2010, 07:35 PM
So far this draft has Grade A talent and potential stars written all over it in many rounds. I have followed the draft for years now and I can't remember the last draft that was this deep and full of potential greats. There are MANY GOOD players in this draft where as before you had GOOD players that can BE GOOD in the NFL where as this one has many GOOD PLAYERS that can be GREAT players while knowing 100% they will be automatically GOOD from week 1.

Guys like Spiller, Bryant, Benn, Thomas, Thomas, Berry, Suh, McCoy, Graham, Hughes, McClain, Gresham, Pitta, all scream out GAMERS week 1. And not all of those on that list are going top 15-20, thats what makes this draft soo good.

ChadHennington7
03-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Guys like Spiller, Bryant, Benn, Thomas, Thomas, Berry, Suh, McCoy, Graham, Hughes, McClain, Gresham, Pitta, all scream out GAMERS week 1. And not all of those on that list are going top 15-20, thats what makes this draft soo good.

This draft is one of the best. It is one of the deepest, and just full of players ready to be in the NFL. It will help the Phins alot, it is full of great LBs and DB guys. It has Phinz written all over it.