PDA

View Full Version : Laminin

syborg
03-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Ever heard of Laminin?

No?

Not unless your a cellular biologist?

Although some of the more 'learned' amongst us may have heard of it and know about this protein.

If you dont know it though allow me to explain:

Laminin is a cell adhesion protein molecule.

Sounds very boring doesn't it. .

Well let me explain somethnig using a verse of scripture. . yes the bible. now dont go away. stick with me and you will see something I believe is amazing:

Colossians 1 15-17
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Now back to the protein molecule;

Laminin is found in the extracellular matrix, the sheets of protein that form and substrate ALL internal organs, also known as the basement membrane.

Laminin is VITAL in making sure the overall body structures hold together!

Now would you like to see Laminin?

when you do it will become clear why this little protein molecule is so exciting. . especially to the christian believer who says that God is a scientist and is in science. . or actually is science . (science meaning knowlege). .

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/laminin-1.jpg

rev kev
03-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow got to look into this...

NYCBillsFan
03-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Ugh, more straw grasping at Christian symbolism. Instead of believing in God, why not believe in yourself?

syborg
03-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Ugh, more straw grasping at Christian symbolism. Instead of believing in God, why not believe in yourself?

Because God is my creator and the giver of life. He believes in me and gives me the freedom to fail without condemnation. .

I see this laminin protein molecule as a sign in our very own structure of the importance of the cross of Christ woven right into the very fabric of who we are.
that is my opinion. you of course are free to disagree, that is your free will - given to you by God .

'The invisible qualities of God have been made known to man so that they are without excuse'. .

EvilDylan
03-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Laminin is NOT shaped like this in nature. This is just an example of it's structure so people can better understand how it functions. Laminin actually has a very crooked molecular structure.

EvilDylan
03-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Here is what Laminin looks like in nature, not on a piece of paper. The green fluorescent areas are Laminin.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Here is an example of the quarternary structure of a Laminin protein.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/picrenderfcgibookeurekahpartA25745blobna-1.jpg

EvilDylan
03-22-2010, 06:26 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/1npe600-1.png

Yep, looks like a crucifix to me. :lol2:

syborg
03-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Ahem. .

Actually this is LAMININ;

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/laminin2300x220-1.png

At least get it right when attempting to discredit :3w:

NYCBillsFan
03-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Because God is my creator and the giver of life. He believes in me and gives me the freedom to fail without condemnation. .

I see this laminin protein molecule as a sign in our very own structure of the importance of the cross of Christ woven right into the very fabric of who we are.
that is my opinion. you of course are free to disagree, that is your free will - given to you by God .

'The invisible qualities of God have been made known to man so that they are without excuse'. .

You obviously have your head set to looking for God instead of finding out why things are the way they are. That's fine, but let's not pretend that some all-powerful meddler in the sky gave me anything, moreover, is creating things to look like a crucifix.

You are searching for patterns and trying to place the "God was here" rubber stamp on it. Do you really think that God speaks through proteins, toast, ink stains, etc.....? It's all in your head man. Learn that and let the healing begin.

EvilDylan
03-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Yes that is one of the many pictures available out there of a laminin molecule that has been isolated from the rest of it's adjacent cellular structures.

At lease try to educate yourself before you try to give false credit.

Ahem. .

Actually this is LAMININ;

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/laminin2300x220-1.png

At least get it right when attempting to discredit :3w:

syborg
03-23-2010, 06:49 AM
You obviously have your head set to looking for God instead of finding out why things are the way they are. That's fine, but let's not pretend that some all-powerful meddler in the sky gave me anything, moreover, is creating things to look like a crucifix.

You are searching for patterns and trying to place the "God was here" rubber stamp on it. Do you really think that God speaks through proteins, toast, ink stains, etc.....? It's all in your head man. Learn that and let the healing begin.

Why is it so incredible to you that if God exists (and I obviously believe he does) then like any artist who signs a painting, why should he not leave his signature behind even at a very small molecular level.

As much as you think I am being 'shortsighted' I think you are being more so. .
I dont buy into the toast and ink stains theory. . so Praise God I am healed already :up:

do believe his CREATION speaks of his glory though. and this is just one of those fantastic signs that he is in his own work.

You know the biggest star found to date is Canis Majoris. . if the earth was a golf ball then everest (representing canis) would be 15 miles high. . why do I mention this. . because psalm 33 says that he (God) breathed the stars into being. . wow . if earth was a golf ball everest would be 15 miles high and God breathed that into being from his mouth. . kind of puts him into perspective.
Blows me away to think of it.

EvilDylan
03-23-2010, 09:03 AM
Why is it so incredible to you that if God exists (and I obviously believe he does) then like any artist who signs a painting, why should he not leave his signature behind even at a very small molecular level.

I dont buy into the toast and ink stains theory. . so Praise God I am healed already :up:

do believe his CREATION speaks of his glory though. and this is just one of those fantastic signs that he is in his own work.

You know the biggest star found to date is Canis Majoris. . if the earth was a golf ball then everest (representing canis) would be 15 miles high. . why do I mention this. . because psalm 33 says that he (God) breathed the stars into being. . wow . if earth was a golf ball everest would be 15 miles high and God breathed that into being from his mouth. . kind of puts him into perspective.

It's only a sign because you want it to be a sign.

I pointed out to you that it does not naturally occur in a cross shape and you chose to ignore that. Its YOUR choice that it's a sign because you refuse to hear anything else. :crazy:

aesop
03-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Why is it so incredible to you that if God exists (and I obviously believe he does) then like any artist who signs a painting, why should he not leave his signature behind even at a very small molecular level.I'd be pretty pissed if my father's signature was the place where I was slaughtered. Couldn't it be a heart for his everlasting love or a peace sign for how he originally wanted Earth to be?

Blows me away to think of it.http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/puke-1.jpg

------->

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/universe-1.jpg

Glorious.

NYCBillsFan
03-23-2010, 09:08 PM

What I find incredible is that people are basing their modern day lives around try to prove true a piece of ancient fiction written by many over hundreds of years. If you choose to believe, go ahead. If you need to have the answers right now, then by all means believe your comfortable fiction. I'll choose to continue searching for answers.

syborg
03-24-2010, 05:43 AM
[quote]What I find incredible is that people are basing their modern day lives around try to prove true a piece of ancient fiction written by many over hundreds of years.

Yes it was written by many people inspired and led by God over 1500 + years and there is not one contradiction despite that, kind of proves itself.
Did you know not one manuscript from Shakepears plays exist today and yet I can say with some assurity you dont doubt their 'faithfulness' there are other such facts concernig the bible and ancient writings. . but the point is this there are OVER 25000 manuscripts/texts that confirm the writings as faithful and true. . more relaible than ANY OTHER historical document, , still people doubt it.

If you choose to believe, go ahead. If you need to have the answers right now, then by all means believe your comfortable fiction. I'll choose to continue searching for answers
I do choose to believe. . and am very happy with the answers God has given me thus far. .my search is over and if I die today, I believe I KNOW where I am going.

EvilDylan
03-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Yes it was written by many people inspired and led by God over 1500 + years and there is not one contradiction despite that, kind of proves itself.
Did you know not one manuscript from Shakepears plays exist today and yet I can say with some assurity you dont doubt their 'faithfulness' there are other such facts concernig the bible and ancient writings. . but the point is this there are OVER 25000 manuscripts/texts that confirm the writings as faithful and true. . more relaible than ANY OTHER historical document, , still people doubt it.

I do choose to believe. . and am very happy with the answers God has given me thus far. .my search is over and if I die today, I believe I KNOW where I am going.

Do you actually have any proof to back up this claim? Where is there any proof? Do you h ave proof of the flood? Can you provide any evidence that Jesus actually existed? I'm talking factual evidence, not some subjective propaganda.

I mean seriously, your entire post and this thread are why it seems so silly, to me, to believe in the magic that you seem so devoted to. You don't even fully understand what you are trying to prove and you go around claiming that it is God's written law.

NYCBillsFan
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM

The Bible is one of the most re-written books in history. It was continually changed to fit the times, like any other controlling dogma of the day. And how do you know the book was inspired by God? Wasn't David Koresh also inspired by God? And Marshall Applewhite? And the 19 Muslims that hijacked four passenger airplanes on 9/11 and crashed three into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon? Religion is the ideology that can make sane people commit insane acts. Believing in a vindictive micro-manager in the sky has just as much believability to it as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Paul Bunyan, etc..... Your soul isn't going anywhere after you die. This is your one chance to experience the Universe, and you are more than welcome to believe a pack of lies, but don't think you are granted any special favor because you've allowed yourself to get bamboozled.

aesop
03-24-2010, 07:35 PM
LOL at comparing the Bible to works of Shakespeare.

syborg
03-25-2010, 07:18 AM
LOL at comparing the Bible to works of Shakespeare.

I was not comparing the bible to the works of shakespeare as such. . you missed the point.. why am I not suprised. . :rolleyes2:

syborg
03-25-2010, 07:20 AM
Do you actually have any proof to back up this claim? Where is there any proof? Do you h ave proof of the flood? Can you provide any evidence that Jesus actually existed? I'm talking factual evidence, not some subjective propaganda.

I mean seriously, your entire post and this thread are why it seems so silly, to me, to believe in the magic that you seem so devoted to. You don't even fully understand what you are trying to prove and you go around claiming that it is God's written law.

I see no point in even answering you . you seem so closed minded and have already decided your answers in response to anything I say to you.

You dont understand God which is why you reply in the manner in which you do.

syborg
03-25-2010, 07:22 AM
The Bible is one of the most re-written books in history. It was continually changed to fit the times, like any other controlling dogma of the day. And how do you know the book was inspired by God? Wasn't David Koresh also inspired by God? And Marshall Applewhite? And the 19 Muslims that hijacked four passenger airplanes on 9/11 and crashed three into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon? Religion is the ideology that can make sane people commit insane acts. Believing in a vindictive micro-manager in the sky has just as much believability to it as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Paul Bunyan, etc..... Your soul isn't going anywhere after you die. This is your one chance to experience the Universe, and you are more than welcome to believe a pack of lies, but don't think you are granted any special favor because you've allowed yourself to get bamboozled.

Your post Just shows how little you actualy know about the bible, listening to rhetoric and lies and taking them as your own.
I am comfortable with 'my pack of lies' and will live in my 'delusion' . :thanks:

EvilDylan
03-25-2010, 09:30 AM
I see no point in even answering you . you seem so closed minded and have already decided your answers in response to anything I say to you.

You dont understand God which is why you reply in the manner in which you do.

Why do I need to "understand" god in the way that you do? Shouldn't I be able to understand god in a very simple and easy way? Are you implying that you have to have some sort of secret knowledge to be able to believe or understand god? I mean how does anyone ever convert to Christianity then?

Perhaps what you are trying to say is, "you are presenting me with facts that I cannot argue against, therefore I am going to opt out of discussing this with you because I don't understand science or nature and I will now make myself feel better by saying you don't understand god."

I think you should have just written that instead, I would have gained a little respect for you then.

aesop
03-25-2010, 10:14 AM
I was not comparing the bible to the works of shakespeare as such. . you missed the point.. why am I not suprised. . :rolleyes2:No, I got the point loud and clear. You're comparing a religious document followed by millions upon millions to a bunch of plays from the late 1500's. You don't see how ridiculous that is? What's the top selling book by far, again?

syborg
03-25-2010, 10:51 AM
EvilDylan and aesop

I posted something I felt was significant. . Your responses were aggressive (imo) right from the (how do you say this in America) 'get go'.

I would gladly talk with either of you except you preclude any chat from a stand point of unapproachability. . I cede this 'tiff' to you. . congratulations in your 'victory' and :3w:

EvilDylan
03-25-2010, 11:17 AM
So basically what you're saying is that you can't handle it when someone disagrees with you?

And you call me narrow minded?

Pot...meet kettle.

syborg
03-25-2010, 11:40 AM
So basically what you're saying is that you can't handle it when someone disagrees with you?

And you call me narrow minded?

Pot...meet kettle.

It is not about being disageed with but rather your attitude and tone :earlyriser:

EvilDylan
03-25-2010, 12:00 PM
So tell me what's my attitude and "tone", you mean my text has a tone? Once again you are assuming you know something that you really have no clue about.

NYCBillsFan
03-25-2010, 04:40 PM
It is not about being disageed with but rather your attitude and tone :earlyriser:

??? Tone???

Do you mean the tone of someone being informed enough to form an opinion on the subject of God that flies in the face of your faith? If you want to say you believe in something despite the lack of evidence supporting said belief, say that. Don't try and post an artist's rendering of something as solid proof of the God Myth.

You are taking it as harsh because your foundations of belief are weak at best. You have every right to believe what you want, but don't expect those with differing opinions to come in here and coddle and hug their way through a discussion. Those posters you are deciding to turn a deaf ear on haven't been harsh, just opposite your opinion. Stop having such thin skin.

NYCBillsFan
03-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Your post Just shows how little you actualy know about the bible, listening to rhetoric and lies and taking them as your own.
I am comfortable with 'my pack of lies' and will live in my 'delusion' . :thanks:

Which Bible are you talking about?
This one.....

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
or this one.....

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

How about this one....

MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
or this one....

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

How about this one....

GEN 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
or this one....

GEN 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, GEN 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Should I continue, at the risk of crashing Finheaven.com?