Fin_Frenzy_84
03-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Do you think we will make in any trades in the draft like-
Trade Down
Trade Up
Trade for Players
Trape Players for Picks

I see us trading Smiley and QB (Most likely Thigpen) for picks
I would love to see us trade down but do you think we will?

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-22-2010, 10:19 PM
What you guys think of this I think its possible...

Trade Smiley seahawks because they need a O-Line man bad and like someone said they dont got a third but they can give us there late 2nd

So trade will go down as Smiley and 6th for late 2nd
Then Trade a QB most likely Thigpen for a 5th try for a 4th
Then Trade Down to get a 1st,2nd,5th

Draft picks...

I can see Bill doing it because he loves the draft!!!!

TKAllDay
03-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Between now and the draft I could see a number of players moved for picks. I used to think that Thigpen was surely going to get moved for a pick. Now I am not so sure. Realistically he is as capable of a backup as you want-- that really is invaluable to our team depth. If we do trade him I could see for like a 4th but really who is going to backup Henne long term? Pennington is done and White is???? I could see us trading Smiley which I have no problem with because he is expensive and injury prone plus we have depth. I could also see us moving a RB (Hilliard) or WR (Camarillo not that I would want this) if we take RB or WR in the draft. Could also see us trading Jason Allen. At the same time I wonder if this guy is really on the hotseat or is he considered a cornerstone of our team ?? (he is a good leader, good special teams player, good role player in general)

TKAllDay
03-22-2010, 10:54 PM
PS : Me , you, Bill, and all of Finheaven love the draft, but there is no way in hell we acquire all those picks.