PDA

View Full Version : My updated 3 round Mock

XxfeensterxX
03-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Just a quick revision to my mock , only first 3 rounds will do a better more detailed one after the site is back up and running.

Round #1 - Brandon Graham OLB Height: 6-2 Weight: 268

Gives us the SOLB we need, will make a dominant pass rush with Wake on the other side while holding up steady against the run. Non stop motor and can come in and be a starter from day 1. - same pick

Round #2 - Demaryius Thomas WR Height: 6-3 Weight: 224

A big, physical WR that can get YAC and is a run blocking machine. His stock dropped due to his broken foot and not being able to workout pre-draft. He has the skills to be a #1 WR in this league , especially if he can get his route running in order. Previous pick - Cam Thomas

Round #3 This pick im really not sure what I wanted to do with. While I think if Cam Thomas is still on the board it could be him, Nate Allen at FS could also be the pick. But then as I started to think about it, a TE being selected here wouldnt surprise me either. for now I will go with

Cam Thomas NT/DT - Height: 6-4 Weight: 330

A NT that would be perfect to play with Solai and groom behind Feguson. Will end up being our starting NT after a few years. He has good strength with 31 bench reps(one less then Suh. A huge man who will command a double team just as Terrance Cody and Dan Williams would. Obviously he might not last to here but you never know. Nate Allen would be the choice if he is not here.

Id love Jimmy Graham in the 4th btw, but wouldnt touch him before then.

hammond47
03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
I would go like this

Pierre Thomas
Arrelious Benn or Golden Tate
Dexter Mccluskey (might have spelled it wrong)

We need a pass rusher bad, and i get the feeling that kid is going to be unreal. as for the RB out of ole miss, hes a poor mans SPiller. we need a new running back, ronnies on his way out and ricky is getting old. fumbled way too much at the end of last year

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Id be happy

Roman529
03-23-2010, 12:41 AM
You have all our major needs met there....we would just maybe need to add a Safety later on or maybe pick one up at cut downs.

Roman529
03-23-2010, 12:44 AM
I would go like this

Pierre Thomas

We need a pass rusher bad, and i get the feeling that kid is going to be unreal. as for the RB out of ole miss, hes a poor mans SPiller. we need a new running back, ronnies on his way out and ricky is getting old. fumbled way too much at the end of last year

Dexter McCluster of Ole Miss could be the next Percy Harvin....not that big but he has great speed and can break it at any time. He did a great bench pressing at the combine and is very strong for a little guy. If M. Thomas and Benn are gone we could maybe use him as a hybrid RB/WR....he would be awesome out of the Wildcat. :up:

lucid22
03-23-2010, 01:02 AM
Just a quick revision to my mock , only first 3 rounds will do a better more detailed one after the site is back up and running.

Round #1 - Brandon Graham OLB Height: 6-2 Weight: 268

Gives us the SOLB we need, will make a dominant pass rush with Wake on the other side while holding up steady against the run. Non stop motor and can come in and be a starter from day 1. - same pick

Round #2 - Demaryius Thomas WR Height: 6-3 Weight: 224

A big, physical WR that can get YAC and is a run blocking machine. His stock dropped due to his broken foot and not being able to workout pre-draft. He has the skills to be a #1 WR in this league , especially if he can get his route running in order. Previous pick - Cam Thomas

Round #3 This pick im really not sure what I wanted to do with. While I think if Cam Thomas is still on the board it could be him, Nate Allen at FS could also be the pick. But then as I started to think about it, a TE being selected here wouldnt surprise me either. for now I will go with

Cam Thomas NT/DT - Height: 6-4 Weight: 330

A NT that would be perfect to play with Solai and groom behind Feguson. Will end up being our starting NT after a few years. He has good strength with 31 bench reps(one less then Suh. A huge man who will command a double team just as Terrance Cody and Dan Williams would. Obviously he might not last to here but you never know. Nate Allen would be the choice if he is not here.

Id love Jimmy Graham in the 4th btw, but wouldnt touch him before then.

I like your picks as they address important need but word is Cam Thomas' stock shot up after his impressive Senior Bowl Performance. We'll be lucky to get him in the third round.

#1dolphinsfan
03-23-2010, 01:06 AM
i dont think we will have a shot at Cam Thomas in the third but if it looked like that i would be very happy

JCane
03-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Eric Berry or GTFO...

:thanks:

Pinkboy
03-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Eric Berry or bust !!!

XxfeensterxX
03-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Eric Berry or GTFO...

Eric Berry or bust !!!

You both should know I would LOVE to get Berry and I think he is the best player in this draft. With that being said, I just dont see this FO moving up and I cant believe he will drop all the way to 12.(never know) Although if it happens, I will go crazy.:crazy:

Chubby
03-23-2010, 09:57 AM
My pickle would be tickled if our draft went this way, will be the start of my favorite draft in years.
Chubbs

Chubby
03-23-2010, 09:58 AM
Eric Berry or GTFO...

I am starting to get the feeling you like Berry.
Chubbs

Aqua and Orange
03-23-2010, 11:40 AM
It's insane how many mocks have us getting Thomas in the second round. It's getting my hopes up, which is going to be tough when they pass on him and search valiantly for their #1 WR with their last pick in the 7th round.

SR 7
03-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Thomas wont last to 43 and Thomas wont last to round 3. and we wont go NT in the first 4 rounds.

Aqua and Orange
03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Thomas wont last to 43 and Thomas wont last to round 3. and we wont go NT in the first 4 rounds.

I don't know. It's a possibility Thomas lasts that long. Keep in mind Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, and Arrelious Benn could be drafted before him. It's not a stretch to say the 4th best WR prospect will last past 42 selections.

I worry more about the Dolphins passing on him. It's been curious to say the least how little emphasis the team has put on the WR position.

Chubby
03-23-2010, 12:02 PM
More of a fact Dez is slated to go in top ten(worse top 15). I expect a team in the last 10 pics of the 1st round looking for a playmaker could select Golden Tate since he is the best Slot receiver in this draft.

Then we have to worry about 10 teams in front of us in the second round.
Realistically looking who is picking 1 might grab another reciever. This is where Benn might go. So ya D. Thomas might last to #43 especially if he is unable to work out before the draft.

But most likely with the luck I have the Thomas might be gone mid to late 1st round or the pic right before us @42 and I will be upset.
Chubbs

XxfeensterxX
03-23-2010, 04:33 PM

Thomas might very well last to #43. Your telling me a guy who most likely wont get ANY workouts in before the draft and broke his foot cant drop to the early/mid 2nd round?

And I pointed out for Cam Thomas, he probaly isnt going to fall to our 3rd round pick so Nate Allen seems more of a realistic option with us going NT in the later rounds.

No one KNOWS what will happen, people can only speculate.

newlownorder
03-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I would go like this

Pierre Thomas

Pierre Thomas and Dexter McCluskey? So you want the Saints RB to line up as a pass rusher and Dexter McCluster?

hammond47
03-24-2010, 03:19 PM
pierre paul and mccluster. i said i misspelled it. thanks