PDA

View Full Version : Latest Mock (Georgia Tech is the theme)

mandal24
03-23-2010, 12:01 AM
High Value Draft. Definitely has that "Best Player Available" look to it Also since Parcells likes them big, I got big guys for you.

Round 1- Derrick Morgan- SOLB. Upgrade over losing Matt Roth to stop the run on the strong side. Also a great blitzing guy. (one of the biggest OLB/DE conversion guys)

Round 2- Demaryius Thomas- WR. So many questions that this guy falls to us in the 2nd round. Amazing talent who is still raw but a sure fire #1 in the making. Heck of a blocker too. (biggest WR available)

Round 3- Morgan Burnett- FS. Heck of a ballhawking safety. Hes the type of player the Fins need at the safety spot. He plays that center field role very well! Led the country in INTs in '08. 2nd on the team in tackles in '09.

Round 4- Jonathan Dwyer- RB. Huge value here. He falls do to concerns of the option offense he played in. Hes a Ronnie Brown clone. Will bulldoze guys. Not the fastest, but fast enough to break free and not overly agile, but enough agility to shake and go.

(No I'm not a Geogia Tech fan, I just like their talent)

jim1
03-23-2010, 12:04 AM
It was conceivable up until Jonathan Dwyer falling to the 4th round, which is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-b7RmmMJeo

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-23-2010, 12:05 AM
I would like it but 4th we need a NT

Roman529
03-23-2010, 12:37 AM
The Miami Rambling Wreck.

#1dolphinsfan
03-23-2010, 12:38 AM
I wouldnt mind the first three picks but im not a fan of the fourth pick i think there are a lot more need then a RB like NT maybe Jeff Owens from UGA

Chubby
03-23-2010, 08:44 AM
High Value Draft. Definitely has that "Best Player Available" look to it Also since Parcells likes them big, I got big guys for you.

Round 1- Derrick Morgan- SOLB. Upgrade over losing Matt Roth to stop the run on the strong side. Also a great blitzing guy. (one of the biggest OLB/DE conversion guys)

Round 2- Demaryius Thomas- WR. So many questions that this guy falls to us in the 2nd round. Amazing talent who is still raw but a sure fire #1 in the making. Heck of a blocker too. (biggest WR available)

Round 3- Morgan Burnett- FS. Heck of a ballhawking safety. Hes the type of player the Fins need at the safety spot. He plays that center field role very well! Led the country in INTs in '08. 2nd on the team in tackles in '09.

Round 4- Jonathan Dwyer- RB. Huge value here. He falls do to concerns of the option offense he played in. Hes a Ronnie Brown clone. Will bulldoze guys. Not the fastest, but fast enough to break free and not overly agile, but enough agility to shake and go.

(No I'm not a Geogia Tech fan, I just like their talent)
Experts are pegging Morgan to be a 4/3 DE not a 3/4 OLB and I totally agree. Have you seen the guy move? He turns like a semi.

XxfeensterxX
03-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Experts are pegging Morgan to be a 4/3 DE not a 3/4 OLB and I totally agree. Have you seen the guy move? He turns like a semi.

Yeah I see him as a 4/3 DE all the way.