PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins check out Bowling Green WR Freddie Barnes & QB

FinAtic8480
03-23-2010, 03:22 PM
We hear the Miami Dolphins were out at Bowling Green taking a look at WR @FreddieBarnes and QB Tyler Sheehan.

http://twitter.com/UniversalDraft

Here is what the guys at UniversalDraft had to say:

I (CK) have Tyler Sheehan rated very high on my QB board, much higher than most people. I have him #12 behind Jevan Snead and Jarrett Brown

I have to go with my gut on Sheehan. He throws darts that are accurate at the 20-25 yard level, has feet, good build, operates the offense.

Freddie will catch everything. Can he be more consistent as a route runner.

Boomer
03-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Check out the blogs at the Sun Sentinel for 19 new meetings and workouts and work back thru the last few weeks for loads of meeting and workout info.

WelcomeBack
03-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Simon, Richard and Chris are all over these meetings. They have so much out there.

I haven't seen as much of Sheehan as I'd like to.

Boomer
03-23-2010, 03:50 PM
I'lm going through the old blogs, putting together a list of all meetings and w/outs. We drafted every guy we'd met or worked out last year.

hooshoops
03-23-2010, 03:54 PM
I'lm going through the old blogs, putting together a list of all meetings and w/outs. We drafted every guy we'd met or worked out last year.

that's a good idea...should tell us who the true potential targets are...

WelcomeBack
03-23-2010, 03:55 PM

That's definitely something to keep an eye on.