PDA

View Full Version : Have I got this right?

bigbry
11-25-2003, 07:04 PM
First the Bills choke on a big lead and lose...then Bills fans have to watch the Dolphins come back to victory...then Bills fans T-Day is ruined by ANOTHER Dolphins victory...followed by yet another Bills loss on Sunday....Is that right? :evil:

BB

XoPhinsoX
11-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Hopefully :D

Billhoff
11-26-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
First the Bills choke on a big lead and lose...then Bills fans have to watch the Dolphins come back to victory...then Bills fans T-Day is ruined by ANOTHER Dolphins victory...followed by yet another Bills loss on Sunday....Is that right? :evil:

BB Only if your LUCKY!.....................again! :tongue:

Pagan
11-27-2003, 10:18 PM
Somehow I don't think luck had anything to do with it....

Enjoying the cellar? :lol:

bigbry
11-28-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Only if your LUCKY!.....................again! :tongue:

So far so good! It will be "luck" however IF the Bills beat the Giants. :lol:

BB

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 02:08 AM
Only if your LUCKY!.....................again! :tongue: 40 points is lucky? i saw some great play out there by the fins, no luck anywhere. when your QB has a rating over 150, its not luck!:tongue:

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 07:12 AM
:lol: With jerkOFF being a billy goat fan,, she already has a valid excuse for posting extreme STUPIDITY in her responses !!!

:goof:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
:lol: With jerkOFF being a billy goat fan,, she already has a valid excuse for posting extreme STUPIDITY in her responses !!!

:goof:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 i guess you can't expect too much from these barffalo fans. i'll have to remember that M83!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-29-2003, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan06
40 points is lucky? i saw some great play out there by the fins, no luck anywhere. when your QB has a rating over 150, its not luck!:tongue: [/QUOTE I didn`t see the game, I had ALOT more important things to do that day,then watch two very over rated teams bumble around ...but I guess from the look of the score..The cowgirls didn`t bring their game and stunk it up really bad!! :rolleyes: ...By the way,Hows Fletcher doing?...I hope he`s not out for a considerable amount of time ...that would be a bummer! ;)

Pagan
11-29-2003, 09:22 AM
I had ALOT more important things to do that day,then watch two very over rated teams bumble around ...

A list of more imoportant (and entertaining!) things to do than watch the Bills game on Sunday:

1. clip your toenails
2. fart
3. watch paint dry
4. stand in the middle of a dead end street and pretend to direct traffic
5. sleep
6. scratch your nuts
7. watch an "Olsen Twins" movie

Feel free to add on.....;)

bigbry
11-29-2003, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan06
40 points is lucky? i saw some great play out there by the fins, no luck anywhere. when your QB has a rating over 150, its not luck!:tongue: [/QUOTE I didn`t see the game, I had ALOT more important things to do that day,then watch two very over rated teams bumble around ...but I guess from the look of the score..The cowgirls didn`t bring their game and stunk it up really bad!! :rolleyes: ...By the way,Hows Fletcher doing?...I hope he`s not out for a considerable amount of time ...that would be a bummer! ;)

On T-Day you did'nt watch football????

Obviously you are anti-american! What did you have to do? get together with your "cell" and plan?

BB

dolfan06
11-29-2003, 01:05 PM

Obviously you are anti-american! What did you have to do? get together with your "cell" and plan?

BB he had to plan his exit out of town if the dolphins kick a$$ in barffalo!;)

Chambers34Phins
11-29-2003, 04:50 PM
Yea fletcher is a guy you shoudl worry about when we have madison and surtain, fool. Packing it in a little early this year.... even for buffalo huh?

inFINSible
11-30-2003, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE][B] : ...By the way,Hows Fletcher doing?...I hope he`s not out for a considerable amount of time ...that would be a bummer! ;)

Wow, this almost looks like you're gloating over an injury to a player.....knowing you though, you're much too classy to do something like that. That would be low, even for a bills fan.

dolfan06
11-30-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

Wow, this almost looks like you're gloating over an injury to a player.....knowing you though, you're much too classy to do something like that. That would be low, even for a bills fan. no, the way i'm reading it. he wants fletcher to play, that way they have a shot at winning!:rolleyes:

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 03:48 PM
They still have no shot.

harmonkoz
11-30-2003, 06:47 PM
Put your points where your mouth is little girl.

It's in Buffalo.

My bet is that it will be cold as hell... Hopefully with a little precip to make things really interesting... Last of all it is December, the Dolphins and December are like acid and water. You guys are due for a horrendous choke job, why not in Buffalo? :chuckle:

dolfan06
11-30-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Put your points where your mouth is little girl.

It's in Buffalo.

My bet is that it will be cold as hell... Hopefully with a little precip to make things really interesting... Last of all it is December, the Dolphins and December are like acid and water. You guys are due for a horrendous choke job, why not in Buffalo? :chuckle: the bills must have won today, look who's back, ************************!:D

harmonkoz
11-30-2003, 09:54 PM
I never left you deluded old f'er.

dolfan06
11-30-2003, 10:00 PM
I never left you deluded old f'er. sure haven't posted since thanksgiving!:D :tongue:

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 09:53 AM

BB Like I said I had more important things do. Believe it or not , alot of people could care less about the cowgirls and the blowfish!....Two of the most hated overated teams in the country going nowhere!,but you being as numb as you are wouldn`t understand that!:eek:

bigbry
12-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Like I said I had more important things do. Believe it or not , alot of people could care less about the cowgirls and the blowfish!....Two of the most hated overated teams in the country going nowhere!,but you being as numb as you are wouldn`t understand that!:eek:

Riiiiight. This coming from a Bills fan whos team just won a game and is STILL 5 games out of 1st place and 3 from 2nd.
Obviously."numb" is the Bills homer word of the year.
What a joke!

BB

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Like I said I had more important things do. Believe it or not , alot of people could care less about the cowgirls and the blowfish!....Two of the most hated overated teams in the country going nowhere!,but you being as numb as you are wouldn`t understand that!:eek: look who's talking about going nowhere!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 12:17 PM

Riiiiight. This coming from a Bills fan whos team just won a game and is STILL 5 games out of 1st place and 3 from 2nd.
Obviously."numb" is the Bills homer word of the year.
What a joke!

BB I left out "LUCKIEST" hated overated team going nowhere in the league!:D

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
look who's talking about going nowhere!:rolleyes: You`ll find out soon enough!;)

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 12:21 PM
I left out "LUCKIEST" hated overated team going nowhere in the league!:D i laughed like hell last night when berman said, "you can set your watch by it, the bills score a TD every 11 weeks!":rofl:

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 12:27 PM
i laughed like hell last night when berman said, "you can set your watch by it, the bills score a TD every 11 weeks!":rofl: Berman said that?..aww..that wasn`t very nice!:mad:

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 12:31 PM
i laughed like hell last night when berman said, "you can set your watch by it, the bills score a TD every 11 weeks!":rofl: I think he also said "now thats its december the dolphin fans should start making their paper bags" :lol: :D

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 12:34 PM
I think he also said "now thats its december the dolphin fans should start making their paper bags" :lol: :D uhh................what color is the sky where you work? you're delusional as ever my friend!

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 12:41 PM
uhh................what color is the sky where you work? you're delusional as ever my friend! Delusional is a good word for every fish fan in here!..........besides old fool I wouldn`t want you to cut yourself making the eye holes in the bag...get your little sister Morono83 to do it!:lol:

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 01:01 PM
Delusional is a good word for every fish fan in here!..........besides old fool I wouldn`t want you to cut yourself making the eye holes in the bag...get your little sister Morono83 to do it!:lol: i should get yousince you already know how to do it! the number one question when you enter the ralph, is 'paper or plastic'!:lol:

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 03:05 PM
i should get yousince you already know how to do it! the number one question when you enter the ralph, is 'paper or plastic'!:lol: I prefer plastic of course!:drinker: :D

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 03:07 PM
I prefer plastic of course!:drinker: :D they say tis is a plastic society!

Billhoff
12-01-2003, 03:39 PM
they say tis is a plastic society! You should know ,living in "Call-le forn-nea".........where people are made of plastic and gropping is a national past time...........Haus AWWWN-NULD! doing anyway?...Did he ditch that Kennedy witch yet?

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 03:57 PM
You should know ,living in "Call-le forn-nea".........where people are made of plastic and gropping is a national past time...........Haus AWWWN-NULD! doing anyway?...Did he ditch that Kennedy witch yet? i'm pretty sure maria pushed him into running, i voted for him anyway, what the hell, he couldn't be any worse. the republicans and democrats have been screwing us for years. at least i have a chance of getting this ones autograph!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
12-01-2003, 05:41 PM
I left out "LUCKIEST" hated overated team going nowhere in the league!:D

Yes we know ALL about YOUR billy goats dumb@$$ ...:lol: But just like a homer sh!t sniffer, YOU wouldn't listen ! :shakeno:

Hey since you are celebrating YOUR goats FIRST win in 4 weeks jerkOFF, you should maybe lighten up a little ..

I mean the more stupidity YOU post on this m-b the more shots to that smelly imbecilic mullet you take!

Not that there is anything of ANY significance to hurt in there but geez the scars must be mounting up by now !! :roflmao:

:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-01-2003, 05:44 PM
I never left you deluded old f'er.

:eek: Gosh 06 I think hummerlips has a crush on ya ...:yikes:

:barf:

Marino1983

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 05:54 PM

:eek: Gosh 06 I think hummerlips has a crush on ya ...:yikes:

:barf:

Marino1983 well i guess i'm man enough if she's woman enough!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
12-02-2003, 09:34 AM

Yes we know ALL about YOUR billy goats dumb@$$ ...:lol: But just like a homer sh!t sniffer, YOU wouldn't listen ! :shakeno:

Hey since you are celebrating YOUR goats FIRST win in 4 weeks jerkOFF, you should maybe lighten up a little ..

I mean the more stupidity YOU post on this m-b the more shots to that smelly imbecilic mullet you take!

Not that there is anything of ANY significance to hurt in there but geez the scars must be mounting up by now !! :roflmao:

:wave:

Marino1983
SHAAAAAT UP!.......Your diarrhea piehole overflow in here is getting boring and predictable... .....hey moron, ...did you ever have that pesty fly that just keeps landing on your food,and won`t go away,you keep brushing it off and it still keeps comming back?..... Your foot fits perfect in that shoe,dude! :bombyou: :moon: :lol: :lol:

Chambers34Phins
12-02-2003, 12:21 PM

SHAAAAAT UP!.......Your diarrhea piehole overflow in here is getting boring and predictable... .....hey moron, ...did you ever have that pesty fly that just keeps landing on your food,and won`t go away,you keep brushing it off and it still keeps comming back?.....

No he doens't live in buffalo..........and don't ask the poster.:lol:

dolfan06
12-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins

No he doens't live in buffalo..........and don't ask the poster.:lol: i think hells full, every person that deserves it are re-routed to buffalo!;) :evil:

Billhoff
12-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins

No he doens't live in buffalo..........and don't ask the poster.:lol: Dats a good one!:goof: :rolleyes: