PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins Bible verses and prayers

Mako
03-23-2010, 11:29 PM
About faith in thy Phins:

No wonder, for even Dick Satan disguised himself as a Dolphin delight. The Lord Donald then said to Dick Satan, "From where do you come?" Then Satan answered the Lord Donald and said, " From roaming about the earth and walking around the purple and golden bayou and East Lansing before." For then the Lord trusted upon Satan the keys to Miami, only for him to cast Miami's future in to the unholy porta potty, and Satan handed those keys to Cameron the Fool. Then Lord Donald said unto the discouraged fanbase, "Fear not, ye hath survived the wrath of Dick Satan's arrogance and Cam Cameron's stupidity, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Tuna." Upon these dreadful acts, the Holy Tuna was brought in to make all good in Dolphinland. (Daniel 17-0:72)

Mako
03-23-2010, 11:33 PM
About praying to remain sane in off-season times

For thou sayeth to the Lord Donald, when the times get tough and thou art dissatisfied with Dolphin movement; a prayer of repenetance. Our Father, who art in South Beach, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.. In future as it was in '72. Give us this day our yearly Jet, Patriot and Bill beatings and forgive us of our Cam Cameron Year. As we forgive Cam for his pure stupidity. And lead us not in to a vain fanbase but deliver us from evil. For the Lombardi, and Super Bowl championships and glory are yours now and forever. Amen. (Rob. 12; 3-5)

Ricky4Life
03-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Amen. :fhpotd:

CedarPhin
03-24-2010, 01:03 AM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.