PDA

View Full Version : Eight players commit to attend NFL Draft

FinAtic8480
03-25-2010, 01:26 PM
The NFL has gotten eight players to agree to attend the NFL draft next month.

According to NFL.com, that includes Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Russell Okung, Derrick Morgan, Trent Williams, Dan Williams, Eric Berry and Jared Odrick.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Eight-players-commit-to-attend-NFL-draft.html

Four of the guys could be Dolphins. Derrick Morgan, Eric Berry, Dan Williams & Jared Odrick all have been linked to Miami.

X-Pacolypse
03-25-2010, 01:33 PM
That's four possible candidates that could be holding up Dolphins jerseys. At this point I'm leaning towards Derrick Morgan being the guy.

Danny
03-25-2010, 01:44 PM
the only one of those 4 guys I'd take at 12 is Berry

Ozzy rules!!

state06
03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
where is tebow?

Roman529
03-25-2010, 03:23 PM
where is tebow?

Tebow is going to be hiding in the Brady Quinn Room...that's the room the Commish hides you in so you don't have to sit there while one time after another passes on you. :3w:

state06
03-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Tebow is going to be hiding in the Brady Quinn Room...that's the room the Commish hides you so you in so you don't have to sit there while one time after another passes on you. :3w:

hopefully there is a bed in that room to sleep in overnight..tebow is not a first round pick..may be waiting around until saturday :juggle:

hooshoops
03-25-2010, 03:30 PM
i hope tebow doesn't attend cause i don't want to see the camera go to him after every pick...and on espn you can bet your backside that that's exactly what they'd do...

of course i'll be watching the nfl network broadcast but it too would become the tim tebow show...

that said he comes off in round 2 after colt mccoy...

Roman529
03-25-2010, 03:33 PM
hopefully there is a bed in that room to sleep in overnight..tebow is not a first round pick..may be waiting around until saturday :juggle:

Ohhh that's right....I think they are doing the first round on Thursday night, and then I think rounds two and three on Friday?, and the rest of the draft over the weekend? I liked it the way it was on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. They always have to fix things that aren't broke. :rolleyes2:

state06
03-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Ohhh that's right....I think they are doing the first round on Thursday night, and then I think rounds two and three on Friday?, and the rest of the draft over the weekend? I liked it the way it was on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. They always have to fix things that aren't broke. :rolleyes2:

yeah i agree with you on the time of the draft. and i also agree with hoops. i think tebow will be taken in the mid to late2nd round by somebody

RUDEbyallMEANS
03-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Tebow is going to be hiding in the Brady Quinn Room...that's the room the Commish hides you in so you don't have to sit there while one time after another passes on you. :3w:

That's going to be the Dan Williams room this year.