PDA

View Full Version : I think It's time to hit a homerun with this draft....

victacious
03-25-2010, 07:26 PM
After thinking about it for a while...and I'm sure not to many hear care that much. I think we should select C.J. Spiller. Quickly here's why I felt the same thing about percy harwin last year.. and you see what he did and he is injury prone. C.J. has not missed a game in college, lighting quick with a nose for the end zone. How many times over the past couple of years we make a big play and we get down to the red zone and have to settle for a feild goal. Playmakers with vision and Mr. CJ has tons to spare. So if he's there go and get him Bill:hump: ok i just woke up...we will take dan williams:(

PhinsPhan11
03-25-2010, 07:32 PM
I think that we will take a linebacker or Dan Williams with our pick. Btw Spiller will probably be gone by our pick.

allport30
03-25-2010, 07:33 PM
I can really see Spiller being a monster RB in the NFL however I dont see the phins getting him.....but I have a feeling he will be amazing

Emil305
03-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah looks like a better Chris Johnson lighting fast .... But we need defense in this draft... U know Parcells.

cafinfan408
03-25-2010, 07:43 PM
I honestly think Spiller's stock will keep rising before the draft and he will be gone by 12.
I would love Dez Bryant or Dan Williams.
To tell you the truth I think I would like whoever we take at 12 as long as its not way out the box.
The way they run things seems to be solid in the 1st and questionable in the 2nd

mmikel30
03-25-2010, 07:49 PM
to me brandon grahm or dez bryant make the most sense

jvw
03-25-2010, 07:58 PM
After thinking about it for a while...and I'm sure not to many hear care that much. I think we should select C.J. Spiller. Quickly here's why I felt the same thing about percy harwin last year.. and you see what he did and he is injury prone. C.J. has not missed a game in college, lighting quick with a nose for the end zone. How many times over the past couple of years we make a big play and we get down to the red zone and have to settle for a feild goal. Playmakers with vision and Mr. CJ has tons to spare. So if he's there go and get him Bill:hump: ok i just woke up...we will take dan williams:(
I think your right, all offseason I have been hoping for a LB with the 12th pick but if this kid is available I think they get him. I think this FO will go after a game changer at that spot and if they do, you knoww this kid is the real deal for them to pull the trigger,

Ricky_Fan34
03-25-2010, 08:38 PM
I wish we would take Spiller, but ultimately, Spiller will not solve our problems on defense. It's probably gonna be Dez Bryant or a pass rushing olb.

jerrycurl
03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Dez Bryant please!

Danny
03-25-2010, 09:33 PM
I think Spiller will be gone before our pick and no, we will not take Williams or any other NT at 12......I'm betting we go OLB but if Bryant is there I'd love for us to draft him.

Ozzy rules!!

TKAllDay
03-26-2010, 02:18 AM
Miami never adopts the idea of drafting guys who can SCORE. Guys like Bryant or Spiller are guys who will score TDs all the time. I could see us selecting a DT here but is a DT going to impact us like a scoring machine? We could have an average NT and a guy like Spiller and really would anyone complain?

bdhock
03-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Spiller would give us the chunk yardage that sparano talks about.

RUDEbyallMEANS
03-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Just wish there was a Patrick Willis in this draft... You KNOW this FO wouldn't be thinking twice about the selection if he was available.

BobDole
03-28-2010, 04:14 PM
we won't take a RB that early. not with all our holes. RB's are probably the easiest to luck out on late - no need to waste our first rounder with one.

thejetssuck
03-28-2010, 06:17 PM
to me brandon grahm or dez bryant make the most sense

Agreed!! With my preference being for Dez.

Morey161
03-28-2010, 07:11 PM
I think Spiller is going to be a good player in the NFL a really good player and RB's are so easy to find.