PDA

View Full Version : draftcountdown.com updated mock: March 26th

JT-forpresident
03-26-2010, 09:22 PM
http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

Probably the best way i could see the first two rounds end up ...

although i don't believe the first 11 players will fall that way ( I don't think there will be 4 OTs taken )
If we get Dez Bryant at #12 i'll be pretty darn happy

as for the second rounder, i'm a believer in mount cody ...
But if the draft falls that way you can't help but second guess Wright's pick, because he has ricky sapp, everson griffen, falling through the fins' pick ... which might not be trully realistic and probable ...

TheBow305
03-26-2010, 09:30 PM
I would be giddy with excitement if we got Dez and Mount Cody with our first two picks. That would be awesome! Then all we would have to do is get someone like Reshad Jones in the 3rd and Thad Gibson in the 4th round and we would be SET!

That being said, even as much as I love Cody, I probably love Everson Griffen even more and would arguably be the biggest steal in the draft if we could land him at #43. I don't see us passing on him there. Griffen and Dez would make me pee my pants, literally.

hammond47
03-26-2010, 09:38 PM
As much as I try to talk myself out of it I cant seem to do it. I really hope we get Dez Bryant. I know we have other needs and we can grab a decent reciever later in the draft but I think this kid is going to be a big time playmaker. If we pass on him I think we watch highlights of him every sunday

bdhock
03-26-2010, 10:48 PM
I like the way this mock would fall, Bryant would be great. I dont like cody but like TheBow305 points out Everson Griffen would still be there in the 2nd for us to take. I think that would be a great 2 rounds.

j-off-her-doll
03-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Bryant and Griffen would be exciting. Bryant and Cody would be . . . good and bad.

SR 7
03-26-2010, 11:58 PM
NO TO CODY and it WONT HAPPEN believe that. No NT IN THE FIRST 4 I CAN PROMISE YOU

Dolfan4life34
03-27-2010, 01:22 AM
bryant and griffin would be a great first two rounds

WelcomeBack
03-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Bryant and Griffen would be two starters in my opinion. I don't know if I want Cody.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-27-2010, 02:15 AM
I like it!!!! Who would play OLB because I think we use 3rd for FS

No1Phinatic
03-27-2010, 07:02 PM
I like it!!!! Who would play OLB because I think we use 3rd for FS

Don't know if Cody will even be there or they take him if he is. Is 43 too early to look at Cam Thomas for nose? FS Major Wright could be a 3rd and OLB A.J. Edds a 4th maybe? I have no special insight just what I read in prospect ratings and mocks.