PDA

View Full Version : Mayock has Bryant No. 3 Overall in the Draft

FinAtic8480
03-27-2010, 03:53 AM
NFL Network's Mike Mayock mentioned on Total Access Friday evening that Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant is his No. 3 overall player in the draft.
Oklahoma DT Gerald McCoy is Mayock's No. 1, and Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh is his No. 2. Bryant, the best on-field receiver prospect since Calvin Johnson, could slip in the draft if he runs in the mid-4.5s at next week's Pro Day. That could also make him a Randy Moss-like steal for a lucky team in the 20s.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/home_NFL.aspx

TheBow305
03-27-2010, 03:54 AM
Yeah, he's had Dez there for a while. I wish he would stop talking about him. We NEED him!

LikeUntoGod
03-27-2010, 04:48 AM
I would like to see us talk more about players we might draft. Crazy thought I know but there are more then 2-3 player in this year's draft and more then one round.

This is one huge thing I hate about national draft coverage. After the draft they talk endlessly about the 1st round picks. Over and over and over.

It is almost like no one else was drafted. I'm sure that less then 10% of the players in the NFL were 1st round picks.

FinAtic8480
03-27-2010, 04:51 AM
I would like to see us talk more about players we might draft. Crazy thought I know but there are more then 2-3 player in this year's draft and more then one round.

This is one huge thing I hate about national draft coverage. After the draft they talk endlessly about the 1st round picks. Over and over and over.

It is almost like no one else was drafted. I'm sure that less then 10% of the players in the NFL were 1st round picks.

You check out the front page, I have a ton of players Miami is interested in. IT is only gonna get bigger.