PDA

View Full Version : Man Destroys Meat In Supermarket Frenzy Police Say

Myles Fynch
03-27-2010, 06:19 PM
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/22972130/detail.html

Man Tells Police He Ripped Through Meat To Save Chubby Girls
Police said Anthony Coffman, 28, used a hunting knife to cut through meat packages, throwing open containers of raw beef on the floor. He then poured dog food over some of the meat in hopes of contaminating it so it couldn’t be sold, said Edinburgh police Deputy Chief David Lutz.This is an absolute tragedy in view of the oncoming barbecue season, although it's difficult to question his motives.

:lol:

d-day
03-27-2010, 07:29 PM
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/22972130/detail.html

This is an absolute tragedy in view of the oncoming barbecue season, although it's difficult to question his motives.

:lol:

Wasn't bobby h - bobby h loves to meat chubby girls

Myles Fynch
03-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Wasn't bobby h - bobby h loves to meat chubby girls

I had a cheeseburger for lunch in protest of his protest.

:chuckle:

BobDole
03-28-2010, 02:33 AM
I had a cheeseburger for lunch in protest of his protest.

:chuckle:

i nailed a porker last night in protest of it. you win. :bobdole:

Myles Fynch
03-28-2010, 02:55 AM
i nailed a porker last night in protest of it. you win. :bobdole:

Did she bathe at least? Sometimes the shower stall is a problem for the fatties.

If she doesn't smell gawd-awful, you can always close your eyes and repeat to yourself.... "110lbs, 110lbs, 110lbs..." at least untill a flabby thigh comes up and knocks you out of bed and into the dresser.

BobDole
03-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Did she bathe at least? Sometimes the shower stall is a problem for the fatties.

If she doesn't smell gawd-awful, you can always close your eyes and repeat to yourself.... "110lbs, 110lbs, 110lbs..." at least untill a flabby thigh comes up and knocks you out of bed and into the dresser.

that one's questionable. her odor was a mixture of hot pockets and flop sweat - and bacon, of course. i think i might've even stuck it in her gaping belly button on accident once or twice.

Myles Fynch
03-30-2010, 07:29 AM
that one's questionable. her odor was a mixture of hot pockets and flop sweat - and bacon, of course. i think i might've even stuck it in her gaping belly button on accident once or twice.

:lol2: