PDA

View Full Version : Comprehensive Fan Vote: Who you want Dolphins to draft with 1st rd pick??

JonnyZ81
03-28-2010, 09:01 AM
u guy should head over and cast a vote. i rarely ever see a dolphins vote with as many votes as ones on that site. if u all vote we will get a real good look at who dolphin fans WANT OUR FINS to pick.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2010/3/28/1393059/sunday-poll-who-do-you-want

u dont even need to sign up for a user name or anything with the site. just make ur pick.

right now dez bryant seems to be the early leader, followed closely by earl thomas.

frankly, i'm shocked cj spiller isn't getting more love. but its still early.

JonnyZ81
03-29-2010, 12:47 AM
dez bryant is the early leader about 1,000 votes in

spiller getting some love now too

Zounds
03-29-2010, 02:53 AM
I went with "other"

Ricky_Fan34
03-29-2010, 06:09 AM
I put Earl Thomas. As much as I like CJ Spiller and Dan Williams, I think that we should draft a FS in the first (Eric Berry, Earl Thomas), a OLB in the 2nd (Jerry Hughes), and a NT in the 3rd-5th (Cam Thomas, Boo Robinson). The dropoff at FS after Thomas is astounding. However, OLB and NT are very deep.

JonnyZ81
03-29-2010, 07:39 AM
I went with "other"

who was the "other" you want?

Marley7
03-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Dez Bryant!!!

Pinkboy
03-29-2010, 12:36 PM
It wasn't easy but I chose Earl Thomas.

You need a FS who is great in coverage, has fantastic range, and is very smart/instinctive like him in the Passing League known as the NFL.

This kid will be a big difference maker for a defense, just like he was a big difference maker for the D at Texas.

He also studies film like it's a total obsession... like all the great ones do. He is a Zach Thomas type in that regard... He's incredibly bright with a big love for the game of football...... He's very VERY smart with a Football IQ that is out of this world. He didn't captain and lead a big school like Texas "as a sophomore" for nothing.

replace the 4-letter first name "Zach" with Earl = Earl Thomas... All-Pro safety for your Miami Dolphins over the next decade+.

With that said, if I knew that Nate Allen would be there at 43, I may go OLB at 12 and then Allen at 43... I like Allen too and think he'll be a good all-around safety.