PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel?

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-28-2010, 10:40 AM
How would you feel if we...
Trade Smiley for a 4th.
Trade Thigpen,Cam for a 4th.

Draft Dez Bryant first pick and Mike Williams fourth?

We would also fill in OLB,TE,FS,NT needs the other 2nd,3rd,and two 4th...
My Question though is How would you feel with them two?
I think Parcells may do it since he is known for double picking positions...

#1dolphinsfan
03-28-2010, 10:45 AM
i think you are giving up to much on the second trade

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Well lets just say we give up a few players for a 4th...

IndyFinFan
03-28-2010, 10:55 AM
I think that would be fantastic to draft both Bryant and Williams, but I too think you are giving up to much in the second trade. Just the players for the 4th rnd pick would be fine.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Yeah i was thinking that but was not sure I will change it...

Ozfin77
03-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I'd feel extremely disappointed.

We dont need 2 WR with questions over their heads. Dont mind the trades, but the selection of those two guys doesnt fit right for me.

I'd prefer to see us stock up on LB's, grab a TE, S, DT before we even think about guys with shady backgrounds that could turn into major problems....Dont forget we're still waiting to see how Pat Turner turns out, so I wouldnt be throwing picks around on WR just yet.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-28-2010, 08:18 PM
I'd feel extremely disappointed.

We dont need 2 WR with questions over their heads. Dont mind the trades, but the selection of those two guys doesnt fit right for me.

I'd prefer to see us stock up on LB's, grab a TE, S, DT before we even think about guys with shady backgrounds that could turn into major problems....Dont forget we're still waiting to see how Pat Turner turns out, so I wouldnt be throwing picks around on WR just yet.

Thats why I said other picks are for I would still have
1 second
1 third
2 fourths
3 sixths
3 sevenths
All to stock up on LB,TE,S,DT

TheBow305
03-28-2010, 09:54 PM
That would be awesome! I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Me and you think so much alike Bow lol

Roman529
03-28-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm not sure about moving Thigpen until we know for sure that Pennington's shoulder is ok.....if Henne gets hurt and we have no Thigpen and a gimpy Penny then all we are left with is Pat White. That would be a total disaster.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-28-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm not sure about moving Thigpen until we know for sure that Pennington's shoulder is ok.....if Henne gets hurt and we have no Thigpen and a gimpy Penny then all we are left with is Pat White. That would be a total disaster.

I dont think no one wants to move thigpen but what can we get for Pat White and moving him to reciever is a waste of a roster spot...

Morey161
03-28-2010, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't mind at all in drafting 2 WR's. Because what if both work out and are studs. Or what if Bryant ends up being a Charles Rogers and Williams turns into a Roddy White? That would be fine with me.

Ozfin77
03-29-2010, 01:42 AM
I wouldn't mind at all in drafting 2 WR's. Because what if both work out and are studs. Or what if Bryant ends up being a Charles Rogers and Williams turns into a Roddy White? That would be fine with me.

...and what if both turn out to be money hungry prima donna's that only want a pay day and cant back up their claims on the field?

We have a team with a heap of needs that just wasted a 1st Rounder and got rid of a solid backup to take a bust....Not something a team with plenty of needs should be doing.

Zounds
03-29-2010, 03:02 AM
I don't feel comfortable with Williams at any pick, even if we had 2 first rounders