PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin draft party?

Creeping Death
03-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Does anyone know where the dolphin draft party is gonna be? I emailed the Big O from wqam & he said it wouldnt be held @ Landshark Stadium this year, but to stay tuned.Im thinkin maybe Miami Dolphins training facility in Nova University.:ponder:

thejetssuck
03-28-2010, 06:23 PM
That's why I hold my own draft parties. Except Roger " I suck at life" Goodell ****ed it all up this year by having the first 3 rds on Thursday and Friday Night, when I would always make my party an all day and night Saturday event. Eat **** and die Roger Goodell!!:badmood:

ROADRUNNER
03-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Does anyone know where the dolphin draft party is gonna be? I emailed the Big O from wqam & he said it wouldnt be held @ Landshark Stadium this year, but to stay tuned.Im thinkin maybe Miami Dolphins training facility in Nova University.:ponder:

SUNLIFE STADIUM..................:err:

Creeping Death
03-28-2010, 07:03 PM
I always had draft partys @ home, but the last 2 years ive gon to the stadium with my 2 teenage sons who love the atmosphere,gettin autographs, takin pics with players & the lovely cheerleaders. I agre with about goondell this 3 day draft s**t
sucks!

Creeping Death
03-28-2010, 07:05 PM
sorry RR, i forgot the name changed again.

ROADRUNNER
03-28-2010, 08:31 PM
sorry RR, i forgot the name changed again.

All good.............:lol:

LikeUntoGod
03-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Depending on who we pick, I have a party in MY PANTS!

:err: