PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins!!! Please let this mock happen!!!

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-28-2010, 10:55 PM
I have made alot of mocks to share with you guys, I love making them.
I can see this one being the most realistic tradind and drafting...

Ok here it goes!!!! :ponder:

Trade Smiley for a 4th
Trade Cam,Thigpen or White for a 4th

Draft:woot:

1. Dez Bryant WR
2. Jerry Hughes OLB
3. Morgan Burnett FS
4. Dennis Pitta TE
4. Mike Williams WR
4. Linval Joseph NT
6. Jeff Owens NT
6. LaGarrette Blount RB
6. Nolan Carroll CB
7. Cameron Sheffield OLB
7. OG
7. OT

Let me have it!!!!!:up:

If you have a problem with it tell me whats up.

DcRy82
03-28-2010, 11:08 PM
First 4 picks would be great. I'm not going to comment on the trades because they havent happened. And I dont kno if Owens lasts til the 6th.
But like I said, I'd be thrilled with the first 4 picks.

Elliott 1
03-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Sorry but you won't even see 1 of those guys go where you are picking them.

The Dolphins don't want Hughes, he is a 4-3 DE, he isn't a good LB prospect.

If this FO drafts Dez Bryant with the 12th pick then pigs really do fly.

Morgan Burnett will be long gone by the time the 3rd round comes around. He
massacred his pro day.

Joseph will probably go to the Chargers in the 2nd round, but if he doesn't, he won't get by KC,Redskins and Buffalo at the beginning of the 3rd.

Jeff Owens in the 6th?????????

Blount???????????? Are we trading a RB????? Who are we cutting?? Cobbs...Hilliard?? Sheets??? Ricky?? Ronnie??

Even if we trade a RB, we don't need to draft one.

Gadsden86
03-28-2010, 11:14 PM
I dont want blount he has a bad adittude and this FO wont take him.

MARSHALLAW305
03-28-2010, 11:24 PM
If God Is Listening Lol Let It Be So I Agree That Would Be An Excellent Draft .
It Is To Bad That The Reality Of The Situation Is Things Never Wok Out That Well.. Love Dez And Mike Instant Receiving Upgrade.

hammond47
03-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Awesome draft. Id be ecstatic. I think Blount will be a good nfl player despite his incident

#1dolphinsfan
03-29-2010, 12:36 AM
I would love that

SQuinn17
03-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Jerry Hughes is a beast.

Gordykr
03-29-2010, 01:46 AM
Nice mock m8 , not sure it happens but it'd be sweet if it did ...

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-29-2010, 04:06 AM

massacred his pro day.

Joseph will probably go to the Chargers in the 2nd round, but if he doesn't, he won't get by KC,Redskins and Buffalo at the beginning of the 3rd.

Blount???????????? Are we trading a RB????? Who are we cutting?? Cobbs...Hilliard?? Sheets??? Ricky?? Ronnie??

Are you serious??? Burnett can very well fall.
Joseph in the second?
Blount because Ricky may leave next year and Ronnie contract is up.
If hughes is there in the second and dez is there in the first and we dont take him then...:kill:

Danny
03-29-2010, 04:41 AM
I have made alot of mocks to share with you guys, I love making them.
I can see this one being the most realistic tradind and drafting...

Ok here it goes!!!! :ponder:

Trade Smiley for a 4th
Trade Cam,Thigpen or White for a 4th

Draft:woot:

1. Dez Bryant WR
2. Jerry Hughes OLB
3. Morgan Burnett FS
4. Dennis Pitta TE
4. Mike Williams WR
4. Linval Joseph NT
6. Jeff Owens NT
6. LaGarrette Blount RB
6. Nolan Carroll CB
7. Cameron Sheffield OLB
7. OG
7. OT

Let me have it!!!!!:up:

If you have a problem with it tell me whats up.

Wow, didn't you say realistic?.....lol....but starnger things have happen.....I'd like to 1st 4 picks but no need to take 2 WR as we're set from 2 to 5 on the depth chart.....one NT would do too imo and I'd expect that with our drafting history that we'd be taking some o-line before the 7th round.

But those top 4 guys would be starting right from the get go.

Ozzy rules!!

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-29-2010, 04:48 AM
The reason I say its realistic is because look at where they are projected to go only one that I really have falling is Owens... Also Parcells is known for doubling picks

finfan54
03-29-2010, 05:20 AM
well, if we were to get Bryant, I see no reason to take Mike Williams and not sure he will go in 4th. I am thinking the guy might not even get drafted! Sparano said we are looking for a guy who can return kicks too. That to me would be someone in the late rounds.

Second, if people think G is not a problem after you trade Smiley, you have another thing coming. Iaputi is for real a possibility to this regime even though I think they have their first eye on big OLB/DE. Dont be surprised to see two OL taken. One mid round, one 6th. They will be looking for a G/C type who can play both. Trust me on that one.

finfan54
03-29-2010, 05:21 AM
Wow, didn't you say realistic?.....lol....but starnger things have happen.....I'd like to 1st 4 picks but no need to take 2 WR as we're set from 2 to 5 on the depth chart.....one NT would do too imo and I'd expect that with our drafting history that we'd be taking some o-line before the 7th round.

But those top 4 guys would be starting right from the get go.

Ozzy rules!!

yeah, that stands out to me as a no brainer. Too much WR wishful thinking in Finheaven once again. THIS IS BILL PARCELLS AND CO.! HELLO!

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-29-2010, 05:38 AM
yeah, that stands out to me as a no brainer. Too much WR wishful thinking in Finheaven once again. THIS IS BILL PARCELLS AND CO.! HELLO!
Exactly its Bill Parcells and Co!!! Hello!!! He drafts doubles and he drafted two recievers last year... We are still missing a number 1 reciever!!! HELLO!!! If you have the extra picks to draft a reciever in the 4th that is first round talent you take him. HELLO!!!!

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-29-2010, 05:50 AM
Also finheaven and Dolphins fan should be wishing for a number 1 reciever... Im a 16 year old and I dont know how old you are but I know its a pass first league... Maybe when you were 16 it was a Run first league but its not know more and we need a number 1 bad... Henne came out and said he wants one. Ireland said he wants a chunk player people assume its RB I think its WR.
Also look at the NFC and AFC Championship teams they all had a number 1
Vikings-Rice
Colts-Wayne
Saints-Coulston
Jets-Braylon

thejetssuck
03-29-2010, 06:06 AM
That would be the most amazing draft ever. However, I see us getting very few of those players. It'd be a miracle if Dez OR Hughes were available at 12 and 43 respectively.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-29-2010, 06:23 AM
That would be the most amazing draft ever. However, I see us getting very few of those players. It'd be a miracle if Dez OR Hughes were available at 12 and 43 respectively.

Imo I dont think Dez will be picked inless Denver does trade Marshall but if he stays then I see him falling. Jerry Hughes there is a chance but I can agree its hard for him to fall

j-off-her-doll
03-29-2010, 07:13 AM
I love a lot of the players you've drafted. I don't think they'll all be available where you have them, but who knows how the chips will fall.

Biggest like: drafting M. Williams even though you've drafted Bryant. The character issues surrounding Bryant are silly. He's less of a character risk than V. Davis was - much less. And, I was never convinced that Davis was a legitimate character risk. With a big-time WR like Bryant, Williams becomes less of a risk, and he'll have someone to really push him. So, I'm liking the risk/reward for Williams in the 4th - assuming we've already drafted a player like Bryant.

Biggest dislike: the willingness to trade Thigpen.

DcRy82
03-29-2010, 07:25 AM

massacred his pro day.

Relax bro... Prospects rise and fall on draft day every year. If a mock has a player within a round of what he is predicted then it's just as accurate as any other mock draft.
That said, as I already mentioned Owens in the 6th probably is a little late for sure.

39wildman
03-29-2010, 07:26 AM
look good to me nice draft

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-29-2010, 07:33 AM
I love a lot of the players you've drafted. I don't think they'll all be available where you have them, but who knows how the chips will fall.

Biggest like: drafting M. Williams even though you've drafted Bryant. The character issues surrounding Bryant are silly. He's less of a character risk than V. Davis was - much less. And, I was never convinced that Davis was a legitimate character risk. With a big-time WR like Bryant, Williams becomes less of a risk, and he'll have someone to really push him. So, I'm liking the risk/reward for Williams in the 4th - assuming we've already drafted a player like Bryant.

Biggest dislike: the willingness to trade Thigpen.

Oh trust me I want to keep Thigpen but moving Pat to reciever is a waiste of a roster spot and Pat White has no trade Value IMO

TheBow305
03-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Damn, that would be AWESOME!!

hammond47
03-29-2010, 10:21 AM
mike williams will definately be drafted. and i like the idea of him and bryant. could be a really strong core for years to come. wishful thinking? probably.

Pinkboy
03-29-2010, 10:53 AM
I see Jerry Hughes being selected higher than people think.

Similar to where OLB Larry English was selected at 16th last year. not many people had him going that high

but he did.

hammond47
03-29-2010, 10:48 PM
the more i think about it i really hope we get blount. his incident will really hurt him and make him drop. hed be a great value pick. kid is sick