PDA

View Full Version : Kirwan Mocks Dez at 29?

UPFinFan
03-30-2010, 09:15 AM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d81714d0c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

wow this makes me wanna throw up..

sinPHIN
03-30-2010, 09:42 AM
it wont happen but if it does im right there with you.

UPFinFan
03-30-2010, 09:44 AM
i pray this doesnt happen

#1dolphinsfan
03-30-2010, 09:59 AM
wont happen

tcolli17
03-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Not only that, but he had D. Thomas going at 10.:confused: IMO he isn't even first round material.

SRM
03-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Same guy has us taking Kindle. Someone is on shrooms and has their head up their *** at the same time.

FINishedPerfect
03-30-2010, 10:46 AM
You didn't know Kirwan is a bias piece of crap. He spent eight years (1989-'97) with the New York Jets (http://www.nfl.com/teams/newyorkjets/profile?team=NYJ), beginning as a defensive assistant coach and advancing to director of player administration, where he negotiated contracts and managed the team's salary cap. Is it a coincidence that Bryant falls all the way into their laps, keep eat that gang green belly fat from Rex Ryan, Pat, never gonna happen.

Pinkboy
03-30-2010, 10:58 AM
Kindle sucks

tcolli17
03-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Kindle sucks
I would have to agree.

JCfinfan
03-30-2010, 03:15 PM
You didn't know Kirwan is a bias piece of crap. He spent eight years (1989-'97) with the New York Jets (http://www.nfl.com/teams/newyorkjets/profile?team=NYJ), beginning as a defensive assistant coach and advancing to director of player administration, where he negotiated contracts and managed the team's salary cap. Is it a coincidence that Bryant falls all the way into their laps, keep eat that gang green belly fat from Rex Ryan, Pat, never gonna happen.

You kidding? This guy is one of the most respected football guys I know. Have you ever listened to him on Sirius with Tim Ryan. It is a great show. He has relationships with many NFL people. He hears alot of inside info. In his opinion, Dez is on a free fall. He may not be right, but everyone is going to have their own opinions. I dont think it has anything to do with him being bias. He does us up all the time, loves Henne and the direction we are heading. That said, I would puke if we drafted Kindle at 12 and the Jests drafted Dez at 29.

j-off-her-doll
03-30-2010, 05:29 PM
That's one ugly mock.

2413fanphins
03-30-2010, 05:32 PM
if we pass on dez at 12, I may have a hard time tuning in next year.

I see no reason to pas him up if he is sitting right in our lap this april.

Zandimd
03-30-2010, 05:49 PM
I doubt that he will even fall out of the top 10 let alone to 29th. D thomas at 10??? He's not even a proven route runner. If we let Dez fall passed us we are crazy unless Berry is still on the board.

giz
03-30-2010, 05:55 PM
dez bryant is a locker room toad dont want that

Pitbull13
03-30-2010, 06:11 PM
if we pass on dez at 12, I may have a hard time tuning in next year.

I see no reason to pas him up if he is sitting right in our lap this april.

I agree unless we take Bryant or Berry, I won't renew my Sunday Ticket.

DcRy82
03-30-2010, 06:27 PM
What is a locker room toad?

datruth55
03-30-2010, 07:52 PM
I like Kirwan but as a personnel man he sucks. That's why he's no longer in the league as a GM. I did enjoy his work when he was with the Jets though. Blair Thomas, Johnny Mitchell, Kyle Brady...he had some major busts for the Jets and overvalued a lot of players. Good times back then.

Phin-Phan 66
03-30-2010, 08:09 PM
I like listening to Kirwin on Sirius and he is knowledgable, but this Mock is waaaay off - I hope. If the Jets get Dez, I'll slit my wrists!

j-off-her-doll
03-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Thomas and Bryant are my two favorite players in the draft not named E. Berry. He also has Hughes falling to the 2nd.

If the surrounding teams drafted this way: I'd draft D. Bryant at #12, trade back into the 1st for E. Thomas, and trade back into early 2nd for Hughes. You never come out of a draft with three players of that caliber. Dude's senile.

Chubby
03-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Jets are taking Cody if he is still there, bet your house on it.
Did you see his proday workout? Fat Boy Ryan basically drooled up a lake watching Cody.
Chubbs

j-off-her-doll
03-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Did you see his proday workout? Fat Boy Ryan basically drooled up a lake watching Cody.
Chubbs

Wet t-shirt competition anyone?

FINFAN15
03-30-2010, 08:51 PM
I think that could possibly be the worst Mock I ever seen.Thomas at 10 would never happen.Unless al davis was drafting 10th.

SQuinn17
03-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Chubbs
I think that was the extra cheese pizza that Cody was eating afterwards.

Chubby
03-31-2010, 12:26 AM
hehe

Phinatic8u
03-31-2010, 12:48 AM
Only other player i would Skip over Bryant is Berry anybody else I will turn off the TV and have sex to easr my mind lol

JFoxx
03-31-2010, 12:57 AM
There's at least 3-4 teams before the yets pick that would LOVE to have Dez fall to them. Least of all Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, who have been courting him like a prom date lately. Sorry but all these OL & DL going before the #1 WR is just crazy talk. Won't happen. Teams send out all this misinformation about how they are concerned about this red flag and that potential bad time in something. But come draft day, they are just drooling over the prospect of a potential game-changing WR.

X-Pacolypse
03-31-2010, 01:17 AM
Kindle is HORRIBLE as a run defender. No way!

finfan54
03-31-2010, 07:23 PM
You kidding? This guy is one of the most respected football guys I know. Have you ever listened to him on Sirius with Tim Ryan. It is a great show. He has relationships with many NFL people. He hears alot of inside info. In his opinion, Dez is on a free fall. He may not be right, but everyone is going to have their own opinions. I dont think it has anything to do with him being bias. He does us up all the time, loves Henne and the direction we are heading. That said, I would puke if we drafted Kindle at 12 and the Jests drafted Dez at 29.

I agree with your assertion on Kirwan. He knows Parsells very well too. He knows what he likes and what he doesnt like. And often times, people who have been associated with others who are now apart still talk to each other. It can also be used to spread stuff, but when I listen to him, he knows alot of stuff like CK or Simon would.

That being said, I see Dez droppin but not like that. Maybe slides to mid-round. The deal here is there are too many teams picking high that can no longer afford to risk the picks on guys like this. They are still building their foundations. Denver is trying to get rid of its diva. Billy P and co. have put too much time into building what we have that they will not risk the team atmosphere with him. Sure, he may be all world one year, but the next he is holding out and complaining about something. Its a sure bet with this guy. It already is showing. These guys have been around too long and have seen it too many times.