View Full Version : State Fair Foods

X-Pacolypse
03-31-2010, 01:26 AM
Check out some of this stuff!

http://www.delish.com/recipes/cooking-recipes/unusual-state-fair-food?GT1=47001

BobDole
03-31-2010, 05:46 AM
this reminds me of something.

okay true story. my friends and i used to smoke a ton of pot in college (surprise!) and we came up with an idea for a restaurant that we talked about for so long it almost became serious. we wanted to open a place that exclusively sold crazy fair food like funnel cakes and giant turkey legs and employed only midgets. all the midgets were required to work in various ridiculous outfits like cops, firemen, clowns, etc.. there were no tables in said restaurant - only chairs arranged in circular arrangements. when the little people brought the food they would stand in the middle of the chairs and place the tray on their heads - as the table. eating awesome fair food off a midget's - dressed like a mime - head. does it get any better than that?

chicken fried bacon would definitely be on the menu.

no offense to any little people out there - this was all in the name of comedy.

Bumpus
03-31-2010, 06:22 PM

okay true story. my friends and i used to smoke a ton of pot in college (surprise!) and we came up with an idea for a restaurant that we talked about for so long it almost became serious. we wanted to open a place that exclusively sold crazy fair food like funnel cakes and giant turkey legs and employed only midgets. all the midgets were required to work in various ridiculous outfits like cops, firemen, clowns, etc.. there were no tables in said restaurant - only chairs arranged in circular arrangements. when the little people brought the food they would stand in the middle of the chairs and place the tray on their heads - as the table. eating awesome fair food off a midget's - dressed like a mime - head. does it get any better than that?

:lol2:
This just made my day!

:bumpus:

Myles Fynch
03-31-2010, 06:55 PM

Were any of the little people female? They make better table stands.

If you're not wearing pants, I mean.

BobDole
03-31-2010, 08:01 PM
Were any of the little people female? They make better table stands.

If you're not wearing pants, I mean.

of course - this theoretical restaurant wouldn't discriminate. all little people welcome.