PDA

View Full Version : My Attempt At Getting E.Berry FS

3rdandinches
03-31-2010, 09:28 AM
I highly doubt the FO would trade up for any player but if there's a player that could change their philosiphy on that it would be E.Berry.
So here's my shot at it....

Trade T.Thigpen>Buf 3rd and 5th
R.Williams>Minn 5th

The Draft...

1. St.Lou S.Bradford QB
2. Det N.Suh DT
3. TB G.McCoy DT
4. Wash J.Claussen QB
5. KC OKung OT

Setting up the trade...

***Trade***
1(12), 3rd, 6th and J.Smiley to Seattle for 1(6)

Seattle misses out on the top two QB's, the top two DT's and the top OT so trading down gets them a shot at players their interested in but 6 overall is alittle to high. At 12 they can still get a starting quality OT/DT/RB(Spiller)/WR(Dez) while not having to pay them the 6 slot money. The 3rd rounder replaces the one they don't have anymore which could be a starter in this deep draft and J.Smiley gives them a quality starting guard.
So for Seattle to make this trade they get a starting OG, save millions of dollars while still getting a player of need and getting two extra picks in the 3rd and 6th.

Possible? Maybe, but more likely just a pipe dream, but wouldn't it be amazing to watch V.Davis, S.Smith, Y.Bell and E.Berry in our secondary for the next 5+ years.

1st. E.Berry FS
2nd. J.Hughes OLB
3rd. J.Graham TE
4th. M.Williams WR
5th. D.Karim RB
5th. J.Owens NT
6th. M.Johnson ILB
6th. A.Woods NT

LikeUntoGod
03-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm, so you are saying that we get rid of our good back up running back and back up QB to get a player at a position that we can fill later in the draft. So we get Eric Berry and we have Pat White backing up Henne and Cobbs backing up ronnie Brown.

:ponder:

No thanks....................

Armglocks33
03-31-2010, 11:13 AM
extreme pipe dream..do me a favor and pass that s*** over.

XxfeensterxX
03-31-2010, 12:09 PM
You are so stupid.

Insults are not needed here.

I like it 3rd but I think trading Ricky would be a bad move. Id rather have Ricky then that 5th round pick. The trade up idea is one that I believe could happen, and I have a feeling their is a trade in place, thus Smiley was told not to come to the workouts.

XxfeensterxX
03-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Insults are not needed here.

I like it 3rd but I think trading Ricky would be a bad move. Id rather have Ricky then that 5th round pick. The trade up idea is one that I believe could happen, and I have a feeling their is a trade in place, thus Smiley was told not to come to the workouts.

3rdandinches
03-31-2010, 02:13 PM
extreme pipe dream..do me a favor and pass that s*** over.

Okaaaaaaaaay

Ryder
03-31-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah we will deffo get a 3rd and 5th for Thigpen!
Buffalo already have their Captain Checkdown, why would they want to add another to the roster?

You are so stupid.