PDA

View Full Version : Starting to get a little worried

MadDog 88
03-31-2010, 10:21 AM
Omar just tweeted something very interesting:

I can only name two player the Dolphins have ever selected the past two years who visited the facility.And both worked out in S.F.

Maybe everyone needs to speculate about who hasn't visited.

bastid
03-31-2010, 10:41 AM
Have we even attempted to schedule any private workouts for the upcoming draft? I see all these players making stops and visits with all these other teams but nothing on Miami. Should this be a concern? Maybe its the F.O's way of not tipping their hand?

gdiaz0358
03-31-2010, 11:53 AM
This is what has me confused. Maybe Parcells is looking at someone and is making every other team think we are going with E.Thomas, D.Morgan, JPP, Mcclain, or who ever else was claimed we are interested in....D.Bryant is a name I keep thinking will be coming up soon as "visits" but who know. I can honestly say I have NO IDEA who we are picking @ 12! FML!!!!!!!!!!!

JCfinfan
03-31-2010, 02:40 PM
We just met with Earl Thomas and Rolando McClain. We have also met with players that will be taken in the mid to late rounds (sorry, don't have time to get names). We are doing just fine.

Clipse
03-31-2010, 02:54 PM
Have we even attempted to schedule any private workouts for the upcoming draft? I see all these players making stops and visits with all these other teams but nothing on Miami. Should this be a concern? Maybe its the F.O's way of not tipping their hand?
Umm, we've met with multiple players.

Orlando Fan
03-31-2010, 03:10 PM
There was a post a few days back that listed all the players the fins have contacted some during Pro days others face to face meetings. It's here in the Draft forum. The list was quite long.