PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds Madness continues...

Myles Fynch
03-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Man slaps employee, climbs through drive through window to get food. (http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/McDonalds-Customer-Cant-Wait-Crawls-Through-Drive-In-Window-for-Fish-Sandwich-89503302.html)

I don't really hate McDonald's; they just have the best stories.

Police said the customer crawled out of his car and into the drive thru window to get his fish sandwich, after slapping the McDonald's employee in the face.

"His Filet-O-Fish was taking too long at 4:30 in the morning," said South Brunswick Police Detective Sergeant James Ryan to NBCNewYork.

According to Ryan, the customer yelled at the employee and pushed him against the counter.

"After he slaps him, he takes his food," said Ryan.

The police report said the suspect "then walked out of the store with his fish filet sandwich," went to his car, still parked in the drive thru lane and left.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/03/2ytv5fo-1.jpg

SpurzN703
03-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Enjoy jail fat boy

Myles Fynch
04-01-2010, 01:29 AM
This could make for an interesting reality tv show: lock a bunch of people in a fast food restaurant for 12 weeks. But not normal people--they must have been arrested at a similar fast food restaurant between the hours of 2am-5am. Getting their mugshot on smokinggun.com is a plus.

They could form alliances, hook up in the rest room, beat up the staff, betray each other, break stuff, ***** about how nobody respects them, and piss in the deep fryer. Each week one of them get's voted out of the restaurant by the remaining hooligans. All while the world watches on 27 hidden cameras.

I think this has serious potential. I'm calling Fox. Since they axed 24, there's an empty slot in the schedule.

Possum
04-01-2010, 01:34 AM
This could make for an interesting reality tv show: lock a bunch of people in a fast food restaurant for 12 weeks. But not normal people--they must have been arrested at a similar fast food restaurant between the hours of 2am-5am. Getting their mugshot on smokinggun.com is a plus.

They could form alliances, hook up in the rest room, beat up the staff, betray each other, break stuff, ***** about how nobody respects them, and piss in the deep fryer. Each week one of them get's voted out of the restaurant by the remaining hooligans. All while the world watches on 27 hidden cameras.

I think this has serious potential. I'm calling Fox. Since they axed 24, there's an empty slot in the schedule.
:confused: wtf?

Myles Fynch
04-01-2010, 01:37 AM
:confused: wtf?

http://insideblip.com/node/357

Well, it is official: Fox have cancelled "24" after eight seasons (filmed over 9 years) and a television movie.

The news may come as a blow to the gut for fans that have followed the series for nearly a decade, however does not come as a surprise. Viewership ratings for the terrorist-fighting series have been eroding for a few seasons while production costs continue to climb. Fox were apparently shopping the series to other networks; all passed on the option to pick-up the show.

Possum
04-01-2010, 01:39 AM
http://insideblip.com/node/357
well. my life is now useless.

Myles Fynch
04-01-2010, 01:46 AM
well. my life is now useless.

The rumor was that NBC was interested, but that article says nobody wanted it.

If they wait two years or so for people to miss them, they could probably come back and make a movie for the theater like X-Files did.

Possum
04-01-2010, 01:50 AM
The rumor was that NBC was interested, but that article says nobody wanted it.

If they wait two years or so for people to miss them, they could probably come back and make a movie for the theater like X-Files did.
it said they got a movie in the works.

Myles Fynch
04-01-2010, 02:19 AM
it said they got a movie in the works.

I missed that. My reading comprehension suffers when I stop at an opium den on the way home.

Possum
04-01-2010, 02:19 AM
I missed that. My reading comprehension suffers when I stop at an opium den on the way home.
:lol: but the facepalm would work too.

Myles Fynch
04-01-2010, 02:26 AM
:lol: but the facepalm would work too.

True. Sometimes it's not in the 20 or so to the right of the typing box and I don't feel like digging for it.

After as many years as 24 had, I can see why they'd want to move on to something else. Plus, in a movie the $$$ should be better and you can do things you couldn't do on regular tv. Like show boobies.

:chuckle:

Possum
04-01-2010, 02:32 AM
True. Sometimes it's not in the 20 or so to the right of the typing box and I don't feel like digging for it.

After as many years as 24 had, I can see why they'd want to move on to something else. Plus, in a movie the $$$ should be better and you can do things you couldn't do on regular tv. Like show boobies.

:chuckle:
:up:. just depressing. one thing i look forward too after the new year.

Bumpus
04-01-2010, 07:31 AM
:lol:
That would be one helluva long movie.

:bumpus: