PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between Dez Bryant and Mike Williams?

datruth55
03-31-2010, 12:31 PM
Dez Bryant 6'2" 224 lbs
40 time: 4.52
Vertical: 38"
Broad Jump: 11'1"
20-yard shuttle: 4.48
3-cone: 7.21
Arm Length: 34"
Hand Size: 9 3/4"

Mike Williams 6'1" 221 lbs
40 time: 4.53 (at the combine)
Vertical: 33 1/2"
Braod Jump: 9'8"
20-yard shuttle: 4:31 (at the combine)
3-cone: 6:90 (at the combine)
Arm Length: 32 1/2"
Hand Size: 9 1/4"

Bryant had 17 receptions for 323 yards and 4 TDs in 3 games before NCAA stripped him of his playing eligibility.

Williams had 49 receptions for 746 yards and 6 TDs in 7 games before quiting the team.

Both physical receivers that when they catch the ball look upfield and try to score. They don't look to run out-of-bounds or fall to the ground to avoid getting hit. Bryant has had more success but he didn't have Greg freakin Paulus of Duke basketball throwing him the football. Both are complete head cases.

Biggest difference I see, however, is that Bryant will go in the first round, at worst the second round and Williams could go as early as the 3rd round and as late as the 6th round (he may not be on every teams draft board either). That makes Bryant the bigger investment and therefor the greater risk.

Discuss....

JCfinfan
03-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Nice post. I'd much rather have Williams in the 3rd or possibly 4th than sink all kinds of cash into a 1st round headache. I watched some tape on Williams and he looks like a stud. He will have to keep his head right, but I love the risk/reward in williams.

TXFinFan
03-31-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure how a quitter is not a bigger risk, but on talent alone, Williams is the #2 receiver in this draft. If we grabbed him in the 3rd or later, it would be a steal.

JCfinfan
03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure how a quitter is not a bigger risk, but on talent alone, Williams is the #2 receiver in this draft. If we grabbed him in the 3rd or later, it would be a steal.

THe answer to your question is $.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
For one thing, Dez Bryant didn't quit on his team. For another, he's never displayed problems with authority or with his coaches. For a third, he can read when he's being covered by zone or by man. He's more explosive. He does more little things right on the field. He works harder. He cares more about football.

baseballcb95
03-31-2010, 12:52 PM
the difference is about 3 rounds, maybe 4.

PaPhinz
03-31-2010, 01:00 PM
Also Mike Williams, for being one of the bigger WR's at the combine posted the lowest bench press out of all WR's who participated with 8 reps. I thought I heard he also seemed out of shape, which isn't good for anyone hoping to be drafted and especially bad for someone with as many question marks as he has. On that note though, when he played you could definitely see he has a lot of talent.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 01:06 PM
I think the primary questions the Dolphins ask themselves about any prospect from a character standpoint are:

1. Does he have passion for football?
2. Does he work hard?
3. Does he have red flags?

With Dez Bryant the answer is a very basic, yes-yes-no. With Mike Williams the answer is a tragic, no-no-yes.

That's the difference to me. Dez is draftable, I don't consider Mike Williams to be draftable.

datruth55
03-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Also Mike Williams, for being one of the bigger WR's at the combine posted the lowest bench press out of all WR's who participated with 8 reps. I thought I heard he also seemed out of shape, which isn't good for anyone hoping to be drafted and especially bad for someone with as many question marks as he has. On that note though, when he played you could definitely see he has a lot of talent.
Now change what you just wrote about Mike Williams and insert Dez Bryant because the same was said about him yesterday. For a guy that didn't workout at the combine, didn't workout at his schools pro day and pushed his workout back twice he was unprepared to run the 20-yard shuttle and 3-cone...how does that happen? Not good for anyone hoping to be draft and especially bad for someone with as many question marks as he has.

Oh and for the post above a few spots that says Bryant has the work ethic...he didn't show it yesterday.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Dez Bryant did not look out of shape at all.

As for him not showing work ethic yesterday, it depends on how you define it. He was all rocked up and looked in superb physical form. He ran a fast 40, he jumped a mile and a half, he ran through his WR drills. On the practice field, those close to the Oklahoma State organization do say he practices hard. On the football field during games, he tries hard and he does the little things.

So you're going to tell me he doesn't have a work ethic because he didn't look in top form during some of his underwear dance routines?

Ok.

datruth55
03-31-2010, 01:10 PM
I think the primary questions the Dolphins ask themselves about any prospect from a character standpoint are:

2. Does he work hard?

With Dez Bryant the answer is a very basic, yes-yes-no. With Mike Williams the answer is a tragic, no-no-yes.

That's the difference to me. Dez is draftable, I don't consider Mike Williams to be draftable.
Dez Bryant has no red flags? Really? Then why is there so much hoopla surrounding him? If there were no red flags he would be top 10 and we would have no shot at him. If he worked hard he would have been prepared yesterday, shoes and all, to run the 40 (4.47 -4.50 the first run, 4.60 - 4.68 against the wind and then 4.63 - 4.67 with the wind making it seem he was out of shape cause he kept getting slower), to run the 3-cone (had no clue where to go) and the short shuttle. That much time off, what the heck was he preparing for?

For me the passion for football is in question for both players.

hooshoops
03-31-2010, 01:18 PM
i think from what i've seen of mike williams that he may project more as a guy you want to get the ball in his hands around the los on quick throws etc and let him turn and head downhill...

i don't think mike williams offers the true vertical aspect that dez bryant brings to the table...and that our offense so desperately needs...i don't think mike williams is gonna highpoint the ball down the field and have the awareness of a dez bryant to go get the ball and mike williams doesn't possess the explosive leaping ability or raw power off the ground that dez displays...

that's just my take...

and you want to talk about risk...mike williams is the definition of risk in this draft...

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Dez Bryant has no red flags? Really?

Really. He's not a woman abuser. He's not a mountain of flab. He's not a drug user. He doesn't have a rap sheet whatsoever. He doesn't have problems with authority. He never quit on his team.

Those are red flags. He has none.

Then why is there so much hoopla surrounding him?

Because the NFL Draft has become 10% football, and 90% entertainment. Entertainment is drama. The public interest in the process means that it's turned into a constant re-running of As the World Turns, and Dez has been jammed into the role of this year's bad boy.

I just had a former scout say to me not an hour ago that this is the most drama he's ever seen about a player's character that had zero criminal or drug record.

If there were no red flags he would be top 10 and we would have no shot at him.

Maybe that's exactly the case? We don't know.

If he worked hard he would have been prepared yesterday, shoes and all, to run the 40 (4.47 -4.50 the first run, 4.60 - 4.68 against the wind and then 4.63 - 4.67 with the wind making it seem he was out of shape cause he kept getting slower), to run the 3-cone (had no clue where to go) and the short shuttle. That much time off, what the heck was he preparing for?

What if he worked hard, just not on the right things? I see it all the time. Players are so insanely focused on the 40 because they're led to believe that's what matters, they don't train as much on the L drill or shuttle. I see players go to the Combine doing exactly that. Then they run a poor shuttle or cone, they hear about it from all their sources, so they train more on those drills, go back to their pro day and I've seen as much as a 0.70 second improvement in a guy's cone drill, and 0.40 second improvement in shuttle.

For me the passion for football is in question for both players.

You're entitled to your opinion. I've not seen anything to make me question Dez' passion for football, yet.

datruth55
03-31-2010, 01:37 PM
i think from what i've seen of mike williams that he may project more as a guy you want to get the ball in his hands around the los on quick throws etc and let him turn and head downhill...

i don't think mike williams offers the true vertical aspect that dez bryant brings to the table...and that our offense so desperately needs...i don't think mike williams is gonna highpoint the ball down the field and have the awareness of a dez bryant to go get the ball and mike williams doesn't possess the explosive leaping ability or raw power off the ground that dez displays...

that's just my take...

and you want to talk about risk...mike williams is the definition of risk in this draft...
hoops my point is they're both risky picks the difference is Williams will go later therefore the investment will be less and if things don't work out you can get rid of him and have less long term impact, financially, on the team. Do you think Ginn or Jason Allen would still be with the team if they had been picked in the 3rd or later? Ginn maybe but purely as a return guy, they certainly wouldn't be forcing him on the field trying to turn him into a receiver.

ck, you're entitled to your opinion but I have mine.

Is Danario Alexander not a risk? He's not a mountain of flab, no woman abuser, not a drug user no rap sheet and never quit on his team...he only has umpteen operations.

Is Jahvid Best not a risk. No rap sheet on him...he's only one concussion away from becoming a vegetable.

j-off-her-doll
03-31-2010, 01:40 PM
I don't think Williams was ever close to D. Bryant as a player.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Is Danario Alexander not a risk? He's not a mountain of flab, no woman abuser, not a drug user no rap sheet and never quit on his team...he only has umpteen operations.

Danario Alexander is a huge injury risk. Dez Bryant is not.

Additionally, Danario is not nor has he ever been a very explosive, motivated or detail-oriented player.

Is Jahvid Best not a risk. No rap sheet on him...he's only one concussion away from becoming a vegetable.

Wait. So are you saying Dez Bryant carries a medical red flag?

I disagree. Never heard that suggested before in any way.

TheBow305
03-31-2010, 01:58 PM
As far as football goes, Dez is a much more physical player. He is also more explosive in short spaces and has the long speed to break a big one downfield. He also has longer arms and superior leaping ability. Dez has also proven to be more productive against higher level of competition for a longer period of time.

And Although Dez has been rumored to be a bit lazy and not dedicated, when he is on the field, he is completely different. He is immensely passionate when on the field of play and has the moxy needed to be a dominant receiver in the league. Mike Williams desire to play is questioned big time however and it remains to be seen that when the going gets tough, will he remain a quitter or hang in there for the long haul.

So there is a BIG difference IMO between the two. I would love to take a chance of MW in the 4th or 5th round though. Wouldn't mind drafting both, TBH.

hooshoops
03-31-2010, 01:58 PM
i don't think these guys are on the same level either just from a pure talent standpoint...

this draft continues to be dez and then everybody else for me...

datruth55
03-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Danario Alexander is a huge injury risk. Dez Bryant is not.

Additionally, Danario is not nor has he ever been a very explosive, motivated or detail-oriented player.

Wait. So are you saying Dez Bryant carries a medical red flag?

I disagree. Never heard that suggested before in any way.
Nope, just using your criteria for a red flag/risk which is someone with a rap sheet. I'm not comparing Alexander to Bryant or Best to Bryant just pointing out that according to your criteria they have no red flags/are not a risk.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 03:05 PM
Nope, just using your criteria for a red flag/risk which is someone with a rap sheet. I'm not comparing Alexander to Bryant or Best to Bryant just pointing out that according to your criteria they have no red flags/are not a risk.

Oh. So then you weren't really reading what I wrote. Let me help you out.

2. Does he work hard?

datruth55
03-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Really. He's not a woman abuser. He's not a mountain of flab. He's not a drug user. He doesn't have a rap sheet whatsoever. He doesn't have problems with authority. He never quit on his team.

Those are red flags. He has none.
We could be talking in circles all day. Here is the criteria you posted. Says nothing about red flags concerning character.

And there is the issue of the rumored late to games...not warmups but actual games which would seem to lend itself to problems with authority.

But enough of that. We'll agree to disagree.

hooshoops
03-31-2010, 03:45 PM
the late to games stuff was nixed by his coach...

i thought that was a joke anyways...what's he gonna do come running out of the tunnel surrounded by white women 8 minutes after the game started wearing a pimp hat???

more bs

datruth55
03-31-2010, 03:47 PM

i thought that was a joke anyways...what's he gonna do come running out of the tunnel surrounded by white women 8 minutes after the game started wearing a pimp hat???

more bs
I thought I saw him on the sidelines with a fur coat on.

Tunaphish429
03-31-2010, 03:49 PM
I live in the Cuse guys and Mike Williams is trash!!

He drop alot of balls playing here...He could have been the guy who took over, but he did not..

Granted he didnt even have an ok qb and the offense was moving toward a style that does not suit Williams...

They ran alot of quick screens to Wr...

But in games I watched..Williams dropped wide open passes and dropped alot of key balls..

3rd downs etc...

And yes he quit on his team...

Also Mike Williams dropped alot of passes at the combine in the gauntlet...It is a tough drill but to me it shows a WR concentration as well as the ability to catch the rock with your hands and not your body

TedSlimmJr
03-31-2010, 03:52 PM
Dez Bryant is 1st round talent.....Mike Williams isn't....and that's without even factoring in that Mike Williams issues make him virtually undraftable anyway..

Here's the question everyone SHOULD be asking....what's the difference between Dez Bryant and Arrelious Benn....I think Benn could be the better pro and safer pick....athletically and talent wise...you could argue that Benn is superior...

..and for all the excuses made for Dez as to why he's such a numbskull....you have to make those same excuses for Benn as to why his production and growth as a receiver took such a step back this year...due to the way he was used and the fact that he didn't have a quarterback to throw him the ball..

SRM
03-31-2010, 03:56 PM
The difference is one's a quitter. That's all I have to say.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 03:59 PM
We could be talking in circles all day.

You could talk in circles all day, true. That is if you prefer fiction to truth. We've been talking about character and I said he had no red flags. I then went on to clarify. Suddenly now I've got to start bringing medical red flags into an explicitly labeled discussion of character.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 03:59 PM

more bs

Exactly. Debunked.

Like Drew Rosenhaus, "Next question."

datruth55
03-31-2010, 04:03 PM
I live in the Cuse guys and Mike Williams is trash!!

He drop alot of balls playing here...He could have been the guy who took over, but he did not..

Granted he didnt even have an ok qb and the offense was moving toward a style that does not suit Williams...

They ran alot of quick screens to Wr...

But in games I watched..Williams dropped wide open passes and dropped alot of key balls..

3rd downs etc...

And yes he quit on his team...

Also Mike Williams dropped alot of passes at the combine in the gauntlet...It is a tough drill but to me it shows a WR concentration as well as the ability to catch the rock with your hands and not your body
The tape I saw Williams looked very good and he was physical taking on DBs for extra yards so what you're posting is good info to me. I want to hear about the bad stuff to get a better idea of the players.

hooshoops
03-31-2010, 04:04 PM
i'd say the one difference for me between benn and bryant is the route running...benn needs a lot of work there...

that and i don't get the feeling that he's the kind of guy who will go up and highpoint the ball down the field...but i must admit i only have junior tape to go off of and he had some horrible qb play to contend with so the vertical pass plays where the opportunity to go up and get the ball were few and far between...i wish i had some of his sophomore tape to analyze...

they're both physical downhill players who are out right loads to bring down...these guys will carry people for tough yards...

of course i love benn also...#2 wr for me

datruth55
03-31-2010, 04:05 PM
You could talk in circles all day, true. That is if you prefer fiction to truth. We've been talking about character and I said he had no red flags. I then went on to clarify. Suddenly now I've got to start bringing medical red flags into an explicitly labeled discussion of character.
Suddenly I'm reminded of why I don't post here much.

Tunaphish429
03-31-2010, 04:10 PM
The tape I saw Williams looked very good and he was physical taking on DBs for extra yards so what you're posting is good info to me. I want to hear about the bad stuff to get a better idea of the players.

Happy to give some info..

I would be very upset to see us take him in the 3rd or even 4th round...

If he somehow fell further I would be happy to take him on in the 6th if he was there..

At that point he would be a steal...

I think the comp in the Big East is also not that good.

Big difference between Big 12 and Big East....

TedSlimmJr
03-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Being late to games was debunked by his coach because his coach HAD TO BRING HIS *** TO GAMES.....wonder why?

Being late for meetings and/or other functions is a FACT....self admittedly by Bryant himself...

The fact is he's a kid that has a LOT to learn about what it means to be self sufficient, wipe his own ***.....conduct himself like a professional athlete..

footsteps falco
03-31-2010, 04:13 PM
Bryant, Williams, Hartline, Bess, and Ginn, sounds like one of the youngest deadliest WR cores in the NFL to me.

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Being late to games was debunked by his coach because his coach HAD TO BRING HIS *** TO GAMES.....wonder why?

Being late for meetings and/or other functions is a FACT....self admittedly by Bryant himself...

The fact is he's a kid that has a LOT to learn about what it means to be self sufficient, wipe his own ***.....conduct himself like a professional athlete..

He was late to some meetings as a freshman and he got better as he went along. If we're eliminating NFL players for that, then 75% of the NFL is gone.

TedSlimmJr
03-31-2010, 04:22 PM
He was late to some meetings as a freshman and he got better as he went along. If we're eliminating NFL players for that, then 75% of the NFL is gone.

Perhaps he got better as a sophomore.....and his junior year basically never happened outside of 3 games...so we have nothing to go on there...

Other than every decision he's made off the field since then makes you raise an eyebrow....

Again...this isn't a criminal case......this is about a kid who is about to become a millionaire that apparently you have to worry about just crossing the street by himself...

#1dolphinsfan
03-31-2010, 04:25 PM
I want them both i want us to double up on both of them get dez in the first and Mike WIlliams in the 3rd or 4th

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 04:26 PM
Perhaps he got better as a sophomore.....and his junior year basically never happened outside of 3 games...so we have nothing to go on there...

Other than every decision he's made off the field since then makes you raise an eyebrow....

Again...this isn't a criminal case......this is about a kid who is about to become a millionaire that apparently you have to worry about just crossing the street by himself...

But what specifically? The agent? The decision not to participate in the Combine?

I just can't buy stuff like that. Nearly every top 10 type of prospect chooses to opt out of the Combine. Rolando McClain opted out of the Combine. As for the agent, this message board may like to pretend that Eugene Parker is some pariah among NFL teams but he's not and Chris Mortenson reports that Parker and Parcells are on good terms with one another.

Playmaker76
03-31-2010, 04:34 PM
But what specifically? The agent? The decision not to participate in the Combine?

I just can't buy stuff like that. Nearly every top 10 type of prospect chooses to opt out of the Combine. Rolando McClain opted out of the Combine. As for the agent, this message board may like to pretend that Eugene Parker is some pariah among NFL teams but he's not and Chris Mortenson reports that Parker and Parcells are on good terms with one another.

Totally agree. As a matter of fact Mortenson said yesterday on NFL Live that he thinks the Dolphins are a strong possibility for Dez because according to him, Parcells and Eugene Parker "are very good friends."

TedSlimmJr
03-31-2010, 04:39 PM

Any college player that is associating himself with Deion Sanders and then lies about it to the NCAA....immediately raises some questions...although the NCAA simply flexed it's muscle a bit too much here....that's one...

Associating yourself with scum like Pacman Jones....and defending him like he was your brother....raises some questions....that's two..

Hiring a guy that just held Crabtree out for half the season to represent you....raises some questions....that's three...

Pushing your workouts back...and back again...and back again....raises some questions....that's four..

...then when you FINALLY do workout...it's meh...that's five...

What top 10 prospects "usually" opt out of the combine unless it's a quarterback? WR's usually participate...in something....that's six..

Basically, Dez Bryant has had NOTHING to focus on for the past 6-7 months other than his workouts, and performing drills,....he couldn't even get that right....that's seven...

Again...this is ALL just since he HASN'T played football.....not counting the things from when he WAS actually playing football at OSU...

There's plenty to warrant at least a QUESTION as to whether or not this kid has his head on straight.....

I'm not even sold that he's going to be the best pro wide receiver out of this draft....ON the field...

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 05:01 PM
Any college player that is associating himself with Deion Sanders and then lies about it to the NCAA....immediately raises some questions...although the NCAA simply flexed it's muscle a bit too much here....that's one...

I agree with you. No excuses for lying to investigators. He shouldn't have done it. But the punishment didn't fit the crime, as you say. Still, a lie is a lie.

Associating yourself with scum like Pacman Jones....and defending him like he was your brother....raises some questions....that's two..

I don't know about that. I think yeah if he's out goin to clubs with Pacman and makin it rain with him OK. But you know, Tony Dungy associates himself with scum like Mike Vick. Why does he get annointed to sainthood for his ability to forgive peoples' pasts and try and see the positive in them, but Dez Bryant is an idiot for doing the same?

Hiring a guy that just held Crabtree out for half the season to represent you....raises some questions....that's three...

Completely, emphatically rejected. Can't agree with this in even the slightest. If Eugene Parker was such a pariah, why are he and Bill Parcells good buddies according to Chris Mortenson?

Pushing your workouts back...and back again...and back again....raises some questions....that's four..

Again I have to reject. He didn't work at the Oklahoma State pro day because of a hamstring injury, and JUST LIKE SAM BRADFORD, he pushed back his personal pro day because of the owners meetings.

...then when you FINALLY do workout...it's meh...that's five...

I agree he should have knocked it out of the park and he didn't. But, is it really a big deal?

What top 10 prospects "usually" opt out of the combine unless it's a quarterback? WR's usually participate...in something....that's six..

Braylon Edwards, Antrel Rolle, Cedric Benson, Shawne Merriman, Marcus Spears, Roddy White, Heath Miller, Travis Johnson, Justin Tuck, Corey Webster, Bobby Carpenter, Laurence Maroney, LenDale White, Santonio Holmes, Reggie Bush, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Jamaal Anderson, Darrelle Revis, Joe Staley, Lamarr Woodley, Glenn Dorsey, Ryan Clady, Keith Rivers, Michael Crabtree, Andre Smith, Peria Jerry, Alex Mack, Rolando McClain, Kyle Wilson...

Just to name a few.

Basically, Dez Bryant has had NOTHING to focus on for the past 6-7 months other than his workouts, and performing drills,....he couldn't even get that right....that's seven...

You're kind of just repeating yourself now.

So all of the "little" things boil down to he lied to an investigator, and he failed to hit a homerun at his pro day.

I'm comfortable with that.

Mr. Magoo
03-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Parker also represents: Larry Fitzgerald, Felix Jones, Hines Ward and Greg Jennings (among others).

Are you saying that if we had a chance to sign any of those guys we shouldn't, because of his ****ing agent?

Please.

TedSlimmJr
03-31-2010, 05:15 PM
I agree with you. No excuses for lying to investigators. He shouldn't have done it. But the punishment didn't fit the crime, as you say. Still, a lie is a lie.

I don't know about that. I think yeah if he's out goin to clubs with Pacman and makin it rain with him OK. But you know, Tony Dungy associates himself with scum like Mike Vick. Why does he get annointed to sainthood for his ability to forgive peoples' pasts and try and see the positive in them, but Dez Bryant is an idiot for doing the same?

Completely, emphatically rejected. Can't agree with this in even the slightest. If Eugene Parker was such a pariah, why are he and Bill Parcells good buddies according to Chris Mortenson?

Again I have to reject. He didn't work at the Oklahoma State pro day because of a hamstring injury, and JUST LIKE SAM BRADFORD, he pushed back his personal pro day because of the owners meetings.

I agree he should have knocked it out of the park and he didn't. But, is it really a big deal?

Braylon Edwards, Antrel Rolle, Cedric Benson, Shawne Merriman, Marcus Spears, Roddy White, Heath Miller, Travis Johnson, Justin Tuck, Corey Webster, Bobby Carpenter, Laurence Maroney, LenDale White, Santonio Holmes, Reggie Bush, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Jamaal Anderson, Darrelle Revis, Joe Staley, Lamarr Woodley, Glenn Dorsey, Ryan Clady, Keith Rivers, Michael Crabtree, Andre Smith, Peria Jerry, Alex Mack, Rolando McClain, Kyle Wilson...

Just to name a few.

You're kind of just repeating yourself now.

So all of the "little" things boil down to he lied to an investigator, and he failed to hit a homerun at his pro day.

I'm comfortable with that.

I thought we were discussing top 10 prospects.....are you really going to make me go through that and throw out all the names that WEREN'T even close to top 10 prospects?

No I'm not repeating myself.... it boils down to the SEVEN things I listed....just because YOU choose to dismiss them as nothing doesn't mean they're not legitimate questions....

Tony Dungy? Really?

Good grief...I'm done here....slurp him all you want..

VontaeAllDay
03-31-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm with TedSlimmJr...seems like CK has a serious mancrush and can't see any side that isn't his.

TXFinFan
03-31-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm with TedSlimmJr...seems like CK has a serious mancrush and can't see any side that isn't his.

I think CK is being perfectly reasonable with his assessments. The "red flags" being attributed to Dez Bryant are simply overblown, non-issues.