PDA

View Full Version : If either Dez Bryant or C.J. Spiller are available at 12 we haveto take one.

SimplytheBess
03-31-2010, 01:00 PM
These guys are too much of offensive talent to pass up. They bring electricity to the game and something the dolphins are lacking witch is that big play threat. Do you guys think if one or both are available at 12 that Miami jumps on one? Let me know what you guys think

ckparrothead
03-31-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm only on board with Spiller if we do something with Ronnie Brown.

I've come to be a big Brandon Graham fan.

victacious
03-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Ditto.... but I want you to remember when all of us was looking for a play-maker and passed on boldin and made the famous pick "EDDIE MOORE". I truly wanted to fight the first person I saw!!

LikeUntoGod
03-31-2010, 09:35 PM
We don't HAVE to take one of them. This is not Russia! :rimshot:

Phin-Phan 66
04-01-2010, 02:08 AM
If we have to pick one - I'll take Spiller. I think they will both be there for the taking at 12 and we pass on both.
My true choice is Brandon Graham, but I'll play along

jbyrd423
04-01-2010, 02:34 AM
I like spiller alot...but he seems kind of like a luxury pick to me. I dont know if he can be an every down back and yeah hes explosive as hell but do you really want to draft a guy with the number 12 pick who can maybe only carry it 10-15 times a game.

Then the thing with Dez is that yeah we need a WR in the worst way, but in next years draft your probably going to have Julio Jones, Jonathon Baldwin, AJ Green, and Michael Floyd all available. How does Dez compare to those guys I dont really know since Im not a scout but I think Green is the best of the bunch and then Dez may be number 2, but you can probably get a Floyd or Baldwin next year way later in round one. I dont know if we can or want to wait another year though.

Out of the two choices I think I'd rather have spiller, if we can get a 2nd or 1st for ronnie. Even though spiller may not be a workhorse hes got track star speed and quickness and thats pretty valuable

#1dolphinsfan
04-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Dez Bryant no question in my mind best Skilled postion player in this year draft IMO. the best WR i can remember seeing come out in qutie a while

KillerJosh373
04-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Hmm, tough question. If I could only choose between Spiller and Bryant, I would have to go with Bryant. His character is a risk, but elite WRs are much harder to find than RBs. Bryant has the potential to be a top 5 receiver in the league. I know that Spiller could be special also, but good RBs are not as hard to find. But, I could understand a preference for Spiller because of Bryant's character concerns. Also, as a Florida State fan, I know that Spiller can be a 1 man wrecking crew. I think he's better than Reggie Bush. Overall though, I go for the Andre Johnson/Randy Moss type of impact that Dez could potentially provide.

MiamiDolfan85
04-01-2010, 06:14 AM
very likely that both are gonna be there...