PDA

View Full Version : phins scout sighting

maccachief
04-01-2010, 12:39 AM
first off, I work at a hotel in Boone NC (home of the ASU Mountaineers) and we've had quite a few scouts stay here since i've been working here (3 years). each year i've been here i've seen a phins scout stay at my hotel (as well as at least 1 cowboy, 1 eagle, 1 browns, 1 jet, and 1 charger scout), and we have a phins scout staying here tonight.

i saw the draft guide on the front page of FH that finatic8480 did, and he had ASU QB Armanti Edwards as a possible candidate, so this might add a little more clout to that theory. or maybe scouting one of the other guys we have leaving this year

anyway, just a heads up. he actually seemed to be a fan too. came in all decked out in phin gear. i had a jet scout check in on my shift last week and when i saw his NY Jet credit card i noticeably cringed, he noticed and said "don't worry, they just pay the bills." he seemed like he was just in it for the money instead to help out the team, unlike the phins guy. of course, i'm sure the money does help

SRM
04-01-2010, 12:47 AM
first off, I work at a hotel in Boone NC (home of the ASU Mountaineers) and we've had quite a few scouts stay here since i've been working here (3 years). each year i've been here i've seen a phins scout stay at my hotel (as well as at least 1 cowboy, 1 eagle, 1 browns, 1 jet, and 1 charger scout), and we have a phins scout staying here tonight.

i saw the draft guide on the front page of FH that finatic8480 did, and he had ASU QB Armanti Edwards as a possible candidate, so this might add a little more clout to that theory. or maybe scouting one of the other guys we have leaving this year

anyway, just a heads up. he actually seemed to be a fan too. came in all decked out in phin gear. i had a jet scout check in on my shift last week and when i saw his NY Jet credit card i noticeably cringed, he noticed and said "don't worry, they just pay the bills." he seemed like he was just in it for the money instead to help out the team, unlike the phins guy. of course, i'm sure the money does help

I'm sure all their staff members share a similar notion :chuckle:

TheBow305
04-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the info man. Yeah my first guess would be to look at Armanti.

But the real question is, what the hell is that avy you got there???

maccachief
04-01-2010, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the info man. Yeah my first guess would be to look at Armanti. But the real question is, what the hell is that avy you got there??? haha...it is one of the promo pictures used for a semi-popular (in the NC metal scene) NC band called "killwhitneydead"

Pat-London
04-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Replacement for Pat White???

normaniii
04-01-2010, 07:23 AM
why draft a QB?????

datruth55
04-01-2010, 08:40 AM
why draft a QB?????
He's projected to convert to WR.

jim1
04-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Thx for the info. Boone, NC is absolutely gorgeous, you're lucky to live there.

ckparrothead
04-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Jeff Ireland has a history of liking QB to WR converts. Isaiah Stanback being the most obvious example.