PDA

View Full Version : Fins have plenty of needs in NFL Draft

FinAtic8480
04-01-2010, 06:40 PM
If Bryant is unavailable or if WR-hating Bill Parcells opts to go in another direction, NT is the teamís other glaring need. With Jason Ferguson suspended for the first 8 games of the 2010 NFL wagering season and the team undecided if they want to re-sign him, the team will have to fill this hole in the NFL draft. Dan Williams of Tennessee looks to be the best interior lineman that will be left at the 12th pick and itís very likely either he or Bryant will be wearing a Miami Dolphin uniform in the upcoming NFL wagering season.

http://www.nflbettinglines.net/nfl-betting-lines/miami-dolphins-have-plenty-of-needs-in-nfl-draft

oasis
04-01-2010, 07:36 PM
12 just feels too high for Williams, but he probably won't slide that much further so I'm not convinced we could trade down and still get him.

The #12 spot is going to be very interesting - if things fall our way we'll have our pick of some very good players, or if they don't, we'll be left having to overvalue.

Kdawg954
04-01-2010, 11:05 PM
in the other thread alot of people would be sour with the Williams pick. You won't find a better 3-4 NT in this draft, and it definitely is a NEED. I don't see us making him the pick . . . but I don't understand how you could be upset if he was. Obviously if Spiller/Bryant/Berry is on board that is crazy . . . but even if its between Earl Thomas, Brandon Graham and Dan Williams . . . The Williams pick wouldn't be so bad IMO. Obviously would love to trade down and I have Thomas and Graham ahead of Williams . . . but its a pretty safe pick . . . maybe Nolan can get him to get a stronger pass rush but dude can stuff that run.