04-01-2010, 09:17 PM
My Phin's 4 rounder:

12. Earl Thomas, FS - Texas
43. Jason Worilds, DE/OLB, Virginia Tech
73. Dexter McCluster, WR/RB - Ole Miss
107. Torrel Troup, DT - UCF

Miamifin23
04-01-2010, 09:18 PM
solid draft... i would be happy with something like that.

#1dolphinsfan
04-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Hate the third pick

Roman529
04-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Hate the third pick

We are going to need a WR....I know he's not big but when he turns into the Phin's Percy Harvin you are going to say Hell to the Yeah!!!! :woot:

Check out McCluster's You Tube highlights and what he did at Ole Miss. He was waiving goodbye to chumps trying to tackle him. :3w:

hemidemon
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM
I don't think McCluster will be there in the 3rd. If he is it's like having two 2nd round picks.

#1dolphinsfan
04-02-2010, 12:09 AM
We are going to need a WR....I know he's not big but when he turns into the Phin's Percy Harvin you are going to say Hell to the Yeah!!!! :woot:

Check out McCluster's You Tube highlights and what he did at Ole Miss. He was waiving goodbye to chumps trying to tackle him. :3w:
im not saying he is going to be a bad player in the NFL i just dont want him. we dont need a percy Harvin player we need a #1 WR not a slot/#2 WR. I would rather draft Mike Williams or Taylor Price in the third if we dont get a WR in the first or second

TheBow305
04-02-2010, 01:18 AM
im not saying he is going to be a bad player in the NFL i just dont want him. we dont need a percy Harvin player we need a #1 WR not a slot/#2 WR. I would rather draft Mike Williams or Taylor Price in the third if we dont get a WR in the first or second

I agree about Mike Williams, but I'm not so sure Taylor Price will be any more of a #1 WR than McCluster.

That being said, I'd be ok with that draft, as long as we get someone like Mike Williams or Danario Alexander in the later rounds.

normaniii
04-02-2010, 02:26 AM
I agree about Mike Williams, but I'm not so sure Taylor Price will be any more of a #1 WR than McCluster.

That being said, I'd be ok with that draft, as long as we get someone like Mike Williams or Danario Alexander in the later rounds.

Danario Alexander would be a superb pick IMO.

Roman529
04-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I think Mike Williams will be available in the 4th. Many teams are going to shy away from him after his off the field issues and quitting on the team at Syracuse. He would be worth the risk in the fourth round but I probably wouldn't risk a third on him. Hopefully Williams will realize he has an opportunity of living the dream and not turn into another Maurice Clarett.

I think Dez Bryant is the only WR worty of a 12th overall pick....so if we pass on Bryant there is a good chance that Arrelious Benn, Demaryius Thomas and Golden Tate will all be gone when we come up to pick in the 2nd round. I don't see any #1 WR types after these guys are gone unless you believe the Brandon LeFell hype. Maybe we could work a deal for Austin Miles but that would probably be too costly.

tcolli17
04-03-2010, 07:58 AM
When I read the title, I was thinking about a mock like this:
12. Ted Ginn
43. Ted Ginn's family or Jason Allen, whoever is still available.
73. Gibril Wilson
107. Bret Favre

I didn't think for a second it was going to be a real mock.