PDA

View Full Version : Bad Santa

iceblizzard69
11-26-2003, 03:13 PM
I just saw Bad Santa, it was ****ing hilarious. I definitely recommend this one. I never thought I would actually like Billy Bob Thornton in a movie.

Scrap
11-26-2003, 03:37 PM
He was good in Monster's Ball. I liked that midget in Me, Myself, and Irene. I'll have to check this one out.

iybex
11-26-2003, 07:34 PM
he was good in the man who wasnt there.. that was a pretty good movie

tony cox.. was in friday also.. he was the guy with the fine wife.. who caught her cheating.. that was some funny $hit.. i remember him in a martin episode... that was even funnier.. hes a funny little guy

Prime Time
11-27-2003, 09:23 PM
:lol: Bad Santa looks madd funny. I'll give it a look see.

Dolfan02
11-28-2003, 12:53 AM
I can't stand Billy Bob Moron. He's an old washed up man trying to behave like a 25 year old. Nice try. No wonder Angelina Julie left his azz.

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I just saw Bad Santa, it was ****ing hilarious. I definitely recommend this one. I never thought I would actually like Billy Bob Thornton in a movie. glad somebody saw it, i was thinking about going to see it.

they say don't take your kids!:rolleyes:

bigbry
11-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan02
I can't stand Billy Bob Moron. He's an old washed up man trying to behave like a 25 year old. Nice try. No wonder Angelina Julie left his azz.

You ought not a said that...some call it different, I call it a sling blade..uh huh

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I just saw Bad Santa, it was ****ing hilarious. I definitely recommend this one. I never thought I would actually like Billy Bob Thornton in a movie. i went to see it, it was kinda dumb in some places but i did laugh in some spots. i think its worth seeing, but i wouldn't save it for my VCR.

it left me wishing i had of gone to see Master/Commander!;)