PDA

View Full Version : No to Dallas trade & Shastasy column

Marinodominates
04-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Here's what I think 3 weeks out

Dez Bryant has to be a serious consideration. Sorry, Chris Shastasy, Dan Williams is a bad pick for Miami at #12, a move only Rick Spielman and Wannstedt would do

Small timers sit there and take Dan Williams, good teams get impact players at #12

Dez and Earl Thomas are 2 of the only true impact players who will probably be there at 12 for us. McClain is also worth that spot

If Dallas wants DBryant that bad and we have to move to bottom of first here's what I want, forget Barber, we have 2 good to great backs right now:

Their first and second
Anthony Spencer
Roy Williams
a conditional pick in 2011

I'm not moving that pick for a running back and some lower choices, forget it. I don't want to see Bobby Carpenter or others who haven't worked out like Pat Crayton involved either. Those are Eric Mangini moves, getting scrap parts. No thanks.

If Dez is gone and the Giants want the #12 for Ro Mac, they need to cough up their second. I think I'm more comfortable picking at #15 as Miami could still get a very good LB or Earl Thomas.

hooshoops
04-04-2010, 06:11 AM
why do we want roy williams??? that's dead money...that contract is awful...

i'd love to get anthony spencer...but i don't see why they'd part with him...

hemidemon
04-04-2010, 07:29 AM
McClain would be a huge mistake. Without Cody in front of him, McClain is not an impact player.