47.New England Patriots Misi, Koa, DE Utah
48.Carolina Panthers Dunlap, Carlos, DE Florida
49.San Francisco 49ers Sapp, Ricky, OLB Clemson
50.Kansas City Chiefs Burnett, Morgan, S Georgia Tech
51.Houston Texans Best, Jahvid, RB California
52.Pittsburgh Steelers Ghee, Brandon, CB Wake Forest
53.New England Patriots Williams, Damian, WR USC
54.Cincinnati Bengals Washington, Daryl, ILB TCU
55.Philadelphia Eagles Owusu-Ansah, Akwasi, CB Indiana (PA)
56.Green Bay Packers Jones, Chad, S LSU
57.Baltimore Ravens Atkins, Geno, DT Georgia
58.Arizona Cardinals Norwood, Eric, OLB South Carolina
59.Dallas Cowboys Veldheer, Jared, OT Hillsdale
60.Seattle Seahawks Dwyer, Jonathan, RB Georgia Tech
61.New York Jets Tate, Golden, WR Notre Dame
62.Minnesota Vikings Tate, Ben, RB Auburn
63.Indianapolis Colts Carrington, Alex, DE Arkansas State
64.New Orleans Saints Wootton, Corey, DE Northwestern

3RD ROUND

65.St. Louis Rams Graham, Jimmy, TE Miami (FL)
66.Detroit Lions Cunningham, Jermaine, DE Florida
67.Tampa Bay Buccaneers Franks, Dominique, CB Oklahoma
68.Kansas City Chiefs Asamoah, Jon, OG Illinois
69.Oakland Raiders Dickerson, Dorin, TE Pittsburgh
70.Philadelphia Eagles Lee, Sean, ILB Penn State
71.Cleveland Browns Jones, Reshad, S Georgia
72.Buffalo Bills Benn, Arrelious, WR Illinois
73.Miami Dolphins Houston, Lamarr, DT Texas
74.Jacksonville Jaguars Worilds, Jason, DE Virginia Tech
75.Chicago Bears Wright, Major, S Florida
76.New York Giants Tennant, Matt, C Boston College
77.Tennessee Titans Butler, Donald, ILB Washington
78.Carolina Panthers LaFell, Brandon, WR LSU
79.San Francisco 49ers Pike, Tony, QB Cincinnati
80.Denver Broncos McCluster, Dexter, RB Mississippi
81.Houston Texans Decker, Eric, WR Minnesota
82.Pittsburgh Steelers Gerhart, Toby, RB Stanford
83.Atlanta Falcons Murphy, Jerome, CB South Florida
84.Cincinnati Bengals McCoy, Anthony, TE USC
85.Cleveland Browns Troup, Torrell, DT Central Florida
86.Green Bay Packers Hardesty, Montario, RB Tennessee
87.Philadelphia Eagles Lane, Austen, DE Murray State
88.Arizona Cardinals Spikes, Brandon, ILB Florida
89.Arizona Cardinals Jerry, John, OG Mississippi
90.Dallas Cowboys Gibson, Thaddeus, OLB Ohio State
91.San Diego Chargers Arenas, Javier, CB Alabama
92.Cleveland Browns Pitta, Dennis, TE BYU
93.Minnesota Vikings LeFevour, Dan, QB Central Michigan
94.Indianapolis Colts Cox, Perrish, CB Oklahoma State
95.New Orleans Saints Stuckey, Darrell, S Kansas

MIAMI

1- Morgan, Derrick, DE Georgia Tech 'Alert, intelligent player that is consistently the last of the defensive linemen to settle into his three-point stance as he tries to diagnose the upcoming play. High effort player that teammates and coaches point to as a leader on and off the field. Has never missed a game in his collegiate career.'

Sounds like BP wet dream & I was surprised how everyone is raving over JPP's athletesism, but when you compare combine results/pro day results:-

Morgan - 40 Yrd Dash: 4.77 - 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 21 - 10 Yrd Dash: 1.60

JPP - 40 Yrd Dash: 4.71 - 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 19 - 10 Yrd Dash: 1.65

Morgan is on par at minimum and considering production, I was way off in previous mock.

2- Allen, Nate, S South Florida 'Very good student. Sets the defense on the field. Loves the game; works hard on and off the field to improve'.

'One of the more underrated prospects in this class, Nate Allen garnered 85 tackles, four interceptions and four pass deflections in 2009'.

'At South Florida, Allen was respected as a team leader and was responsible for setting the defense on each play. He is deceptive in that he seems to play faster than he runs and is bigger than he measures. That means he has excellent instincts, technique and focus'.

3- Houston, Lamarr, DT Texas - 'Houston's compact build doesn't fit what all teams are looking for in interior lineman. However, his strength at the point of attack is undeniable, as is his motor and agility for his size. Depth at the tackle position could push him out of the top 50 picks, but Houston could prove to be a bargain in the third round'.

BP has always drafted compact undersized NT with a high motor. IMO Houston has all the intangibles to play NT behind Solai for 1 season and a starter thereafter.

I think this fits BP & Irelands drafts prioritys. I read a report recently, not sure if it was Casserly, who stated, BP looks for full time starters, with proven leadership qualities and a history of not missing games.

JamesBW43
04-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Despite the fact that I am on the Bryant bandwagon, I really like your mock a lot. Not just because I agree with it, but I also like those players quite a bit.

DcRy82
04-04-2010, 01:42 PM
I severely dislike this... no way do we miss out on the top 4 wr. More so than anything, I don't think we select olb at 12 period.

VT Dolphan
04-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Benn falls to round 3? Golden Tate to late 2nd round? Jason Worilds to round 3?

All of those guys could go late round 1. Stranger things could happen I suppose, but I still wouldn't call this "informed" with things like that in it.

normaniii
04-04-2010, 08:10 PM
I severely dislike this... no way do we miss out on the top 4 wr. More so than anything, I don't think we select olb at 12 period.

I like it as long as we select WR in round 4. I would love some one like Carlton Mitchell. IMO we would then hit on all needs with good value.

I would also like with the additional 4th, we probably get for Smiley, A.Hernandez or if not a tackle to challenge O'Line like Tony Washington. I think he would put pressure on whole line as he would provide option at Gaurd and if good enough challenge V.Carey with the option of moving Carey inside, which would create superb competition, especially with Incognito, Thomas, Berger & Garner resulting in beast of a line.

SQuinn17
04-04-2010, 08:12 PM
JPP ran a 4.6 not a 4.71...i dunno where u got that from.

normaniii
04-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Benn falls to round 3? Golden Tate to late 2nd round? Jason Worilds to round 3?

All of those guys could go late round 1. Stranger things could happen I suppose, but I still wouldn't call this "informed" with things like that in it.

Its easy to say, guys go where 'they are projected', but when you pick 1 by 1, who do you see them going to?

normaniii
04-04-2010, 08:15 PM
JPP ran a 4.6 not a 4.71...i dunno where u got that from.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=89738&draftyear=2010&genpos=DE

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2010_DE

SQuinn17
04-04-2010, 08:21 PM
oh i see they just list the averages of the two times then.

WelcomeBack
04-04-2010, 08:27 PM
While I wouldn't mind it, I would kind of prefer to walk away with Dez Bryant, Morgan Burnett and Jason Worilds in that scenario.

normaniii
04-04-2010, 08:33 PM
While I wouldn't mind it, I would kind of prefer to walk away with Dez Bryant, Morgan Burnett and Jason Worilds in that scenario.

Id be happy with pick 1 n 3 also, but would prefer N.Allen over M.Burnett.

VT Dolphan
04-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Its easy to say, guys go where 'they are projected', but when you pick 1 by 1, who do you see them going to?

By no means would I consider myself a draft expert, so I really don't know. Just by browsing the draft order and considering needs, I could see Tate or Benn going to NYJ late round 1, maybe CLE, KC, TB early round 2.

As for Worilds, he will be in high demand by all the 3-4 teams who aren't scared off by his history of shoulder injuries. As arguably the most athletic of all the DE to LB hybrids, he could easily go late first. We're supposedly very interested in him,so I could see us taking him at 43 if he's still there.

Based on where you have the players projected to go, would go Dez Bryant in the first. Take Worilds in the second, and maybe Major Wright or Brandon Spikes in the 3rd.

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-04-2010, 08:41 PM
I like it and if we pick Mike Williams in the 4th its over...

normaniii
04-04-2010, 10:14 PM
I like it and if we pick Mike Williams in the 4th its over...

I also like M.Williams in 4th. If we get pass catching TE with the pick for Smiley, I would be delighted.

normaniii
04-04-2010, 10:16 PM
By no means would I consider myself a draft expert, so I really don't know. Just by browsing the draft order and considering needs, I could see Tate or Benn going to NYJ late round 1, maybe CLE, KC, TB early round 2.

As for Worilds, he will be in high demand by all the 3-4 teams who aren't scared off by his history of shoulder injuries. As arguably the most athletic of all the DE to LB hybrids, he could easily go late first. We're supposedly very interested in him,so I could see us taking him at 43 if he's still there.

Based on where you have the players projected to go, would go Dez Bryant in the first. Take Worilds in the second, and maybe Major Wright or Brandon Spikes in the 3rd.

I like the idea of drafting Spikes in 3rd. It would give Nolan the option of putting Dansby at SOLB over TE on 1st n 2nd downs.

normaniii
04-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Jimmy Clausen will have to be changed!

209Mason
04-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Jimmy Clausen will have to be changed!

Yep...this guy effs up your entire draft after pick 3:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

normaniii
04-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Yep...this guy effs up your entire draft after pick 3:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:lol:

I now think it benefits us. If the Redskins, Cheifs & Bills still take a much needed tackle and the Browns take Clausen, there is a real chance of Berry dropping to #12.

I still think Browns take Berry and Bills now take Clausen but this increases our chances:up:

Chubby
04-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Morgan is not, i repeat not a 3/4 OLB.
Chubbs

normaniii
04-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Chubbs

I think he could convert to SOLB. Mayock has even retracted his statement and now feels he could make the transition. I dont get how everyone is raving about JPP and his ability to play OLB, when Morgan is just as athletic. I tell you now, if Morgan had done 19 back flips at combine we would not be having this conversation...........and IMO............that is ludicrous.

normaniii
04-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Chubbs

I think he could convert to SOLB. Mayock has even retracted his statement and now feels he could make the transition. I dont get how everyone is raving about JPP and his ability to play OLB, when Morgan is just as athletic. I tell you now, if Morgan had done 19 back flips at combine we would not be having this conversation...........and IMO............that is ludicrous.

normaniii
04-05-2010, 07:18 PM
I was looking at D.Ware combine stats and to be honest they are off the wall for a DE/OLB, but was shocked that D.Morgan was quicker on the 10 yard dash even though he considered an inch shorter and 15lbs heavier. I think he would be ideal to at SOLB as long as he is the priority pass rusher.

I would love the idea of us drafting Morgan and then picking up B.Spikes or M.Johnson. 1st and 2nd down have Dansby line up OLB over TE. Crowder & other ILB and MOrgan as the pass rusher. Then you have Wake and Taylor to come in on passing downs and do what they are good at it, much in the same way Atlanta use J.Abraham.

footsteps falco
04-05-2010, 11:14 PM
i love this mock for us. nate allen wont fall to us in the 2nd though

Chubby
04-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Ya lol i never seen so many people falling in love with a player because of backflips.

To fullly utilize Morgans ability he would be best off being drafted as a 4/3 DE, he is a really stiff player that turns his hips as quickly as a cruise ship turns.
He also plays very unbalanced at times (TY CK) and gets pushed down easily at times.

The hips thing which is what the experts worry about the most is his biggest problems.
Chubbs