PDA

View Full Version : One Wide Receiver I'm hoping for

rlurie
04-06-2010, 02:21 AM
I would like to see the Dolphins draft Mike Williams in the 2nd round. I think he has a lot of talent and would be a great value.

Who do you want to see the Dolphins draft at what pick?

josekareh
04-06-2010, 02:22 AM
What about Clayton and Duper.... LOL

AdamC13
04-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Dez Bryant...reason? TALENT!

Williams has character questions as well. He quit his team. If I am going to take a chance it mights as well be on the player with the MOST talent.

giz
04-06-2010, 02:43 AM
i would love mike williams. i think that would be better than to take Dez at twelve

Phin-Phan 66
04-06-2010, 02:55 AM
I like him - but in the 3rd round, maybe even 4th if we don't get Dez. If there isn't a run at WR, maybe he drops to the 4th.
I think the character questions will have some teams taking him off their boards.

#1dolphinsfan
04-06-2010, 03:02 AM
I want to see Miami draft dez Bryant round one because he is a stud

Aqua and Orange
04-06-2010, 03:22 AM
I think I'd do with just about any WR that has talent to POTENTIALLY be our #1. If we get Scott Long late, another Hartline-esque pick, I just hope the team doesn't have the gall to call him a potential #1. We have enough slot WRs and supplementary guys.

Playmaker76
04-06-2010, 03:31 AM
There is not much difference in talent between Mike Williams and Dez. However, I would rather take Dez because Mike Williams has shown when the going gets tough he runs away with his tail between his legs. Now, if we can't or don't choose to get Dez then I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Williams in the third at the earliest but only if we have already drafted two defensive studs in rounds 1 and 2.

Mr. Magoo
04-06-2010, 04:34 AM
I would love to see Seyi Ajirotutu, Freddie Barnes, David Reed or Scott Long be one of our 6th round picks. Barnes and Reed have the lowest ceilings but I think both guys have a good chance to be productive players given where they're commonly rated. Ajirotutu and Long are raw, risky players but both have the size and upside to turn into weapons.

Another name to look for in the 7th rd, UDFA market: Kelton Tindal, a 6'2, 197 pound guy out of Newberry with true 4.3 speed. Caught a long TD from Perriloux in the Texas vs. The Nation game but is a very raw player who doesn't know much about running routes and is erratic catching the football (not that I've scouted him. That's just his book). Strikes me as of those one or two year PS squad projects with rare tools who more often than not turn into nothing but occasionally turn into Miles Austin.

dr.jake
04-06-2010, 04:35 AM
4th round minus.

PhinsTD
04-06-2010, 06:54 AM
I definitely hope we draft Dez, but I wouldn't be upset if we also picked Williams in the 4th if he were there. We need to get a stud wideout, and we have shown a propensity to double up at a position.

It's doubtful we would take him and Dez though.

utahphinsfan
04-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Dez Bryant...reason? TALENT!

Williams has character questions as well. He quit his team. If I am going to take a chance it mights as well be on the player with the MOST talent.

Dez & MW have talent & both have serious character flaws.

I'd take Detron Smith from Texas Tech or the kid from Ole Miss (Not McCluster) in the 5th before either of the aforementioned.