PDA

View Full Version : schien and wilcox think berry could slide to the dolphins

Quadfather
04-06-2010, 10:13 PM
adam schien and solomon wilcox just said on sirius nfl radio that Berry could fall to the dolphins at 12. Now it is adam schien, who i have little respect for, so you have to take it with a grain of salt. However, when i heard gil brandt say that berry could fall, thats a guy i have alot more respect for, and believe, cause that guy knows his stuff. I think it could happen if berry gets by kansas city, and would be stoked if it happened. Hes the number 1 guy i want in this draft. would you give up this years third to move up to get him? I think i would, but if we dont have to, even better.

foozool13
04-06-2010, 10:22 PM
If he falls that far...some front office people for the previous 11 teams who have saftey needs should be fired right away.

IF he is there ...we better have that card ready and turned in before the clock gets to 9:50 (time left).

JCfinfan
04-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Just listened as well. Alot of it makes sense. I would love to have him at 12.

AccordOn13z
04-06-2010, 10:41 PM
I'd rather get Earl Thomas.

Roman529
04-06-2010, 10:43 PM
There are always guys who are going to drop....remember how 99% of the people had Brady Quinn going to the Phins with the 9th overall pick a few years back.....we took Ginn and Brady then dropped like crazy after this. Bryant, Berry and Spiller could all be there......maybe we trade down and pick up more picks?

WaxOn WaxOff
04-06-2010, 10:47 PM
There will be many on this board that need to be on suicide watch when we don't draft Berry. They forget that the trifecta is running the draft and they are not.

#1dolphinsfan
04-06-2010, 10:57 PM
I would rather have Dez Bryant but if he is off the board and i would be just fine with Berry

FinSolari
04-06-2010, 11:00 PM
IF Berry gets passed cleveland and thats a big if, there is no way he will get past jacksonville at 10. The 10 spot is the farthest he will fall IMHO.
So I say to trade smiley and a 3rd to move up to Seattle's spot. I wouldn't think twice.

SR 7
04-06-2010, 11:04 PM
I am starting to get the feeling we might be looking at McClain or Washington or Spoon at 12 to play ILB and ahve Dansby play OLB. (Him claiming to be the ILB can be a smoke screen, his pay says OLB $$ and since he is going to be a 3 down player, hence his coverage skills, he will be the ILB on 3rd down and a guy like Wash or McClain wont be on the field most likely and if they are it'll be for Crowder.

hooshoops
04-06-2010, 11:56 PM
schein also said that with 3 games to go last year miami would win out and make the playoffs...

just sayin...

oasis
04-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Berry getting past KC and Cleveland will ENSURE he does not fall to #12. There are other teams in the league besides KC, Cleveland, and Miami with safety needs. Even if OAK, BUF, JAX, and DEN don't want him, you don't think they'll be listening to offers for a trade down?

If we want Berry, we will have to trade up to get him. Whether or not we agree, I just don't see this FO thinking anyone is worth trading up for.

phinfreak
04-07-2010, 12:07 AM
adam schien and solomon wilcox just said on sirius nfl radio that Berry could fall to the dolphins at 12. Now it is adam schien, who i have little respect for, so you have to take it with a grain of salt. However, when i heard gil brandt say that berry could fall, thats a guy i have alot more respect for, and believe, cause that guy knows his stuff. I think it could happen if berry gets by kansas city, and would be stoked if it happened. Hes the number 1 guy i want in this draft. would you give up this years third to move up to get him? I think i would, but if we dont have to, even better.

No way this regime takes a S at #12. A rookie S against Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Rothlisberger, etc....C'mon man!

Forget the S, kill the QB!

Find us an edge rusher!

XxfeensterxX
04-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Anyone who doesnt want Berry . . . no comment.

DefensiveEnd76
04-07-2010, 12:40 AM
If Berry is available when we pick and we don't take him then Ireland is a fool!!!

SRM
04-07-2010, 01:51 AM
There are always guys who are going to drop....remember how 99% of the people had Brady Quinn going to the Phins with the 9th overall pick a few years back.....we took Ginn and Brady then dropped like crazy after this. Bryant, Berry and Spiller could all be there......maybe we trade down and pick up more picks?

But that's for players with question marks. There are NO question marks on Berry, at all.

DcRy82
04-07-2010, 01:59 AM
But that's for players with question marks. There are NO question marks on Berry, at all.

Agreed. He can hit like Bob Sanders and make plays on the ball like Ed Reed. And no off field issues (to my knowledge).. Seems like a surefire superstar to me.

mmikel30
04-07-2010, 02:43 AM
laron landry was supposed to be a can't miss pick too. I think if your able to pick up nate allen with pick two you didn't lose much talent, if at all.

3rdandinches
04-07-2010, 02:55 AM
No way this regime takes a S at #12. A rookie S against Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Rothlisberger, etc....C'mon man!

Forget the S, kill the QB!

Find us an edge rusher!

You realize they don't stay rookies forever do you?

Aqua and Orange
04-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Most people on this board appear to want either Dez Bryant or Eric Berry with our first pick. Both are total question marks to end up available at that spot. Here's to hoping our team is smart enough to draft them if they are.

outlawd2u
04-07-2010, 03:02 AM
What I find to be rather funny is all of the people who think these teams ahead of us who need a safety would pass on Berry but think Miami would take him.