PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins looking at a bunch of skilled returners

FinAtic8480
04-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Among potential late-rounders, Miami will bring in Weber State's Tim Toone, a skilled returner, and has met with Toledo's Stephen Williams and Louisville's Scott Long. Clemson's 5-9 Jacoby Ford (too small) and fringe prospects Michael Moore (Georgia), Preston Parker (FSU/North Alabama) and Buffalo's Brett Hamlin will work out during the Dolphins' ``local day'' Friday.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/06/1566464_p2/draft-options-are-abundant-in.html#ixzz0kN4Vh36H

Buh-Bye Teddy.

Ozfin77
04-07-2010, 05:02 AM
What can we get for Teddy....3rd?..Late 2nd maybe?

FinAtic8480
04-07-2010, 05:15 AM

Anything below a 5th, but a six pack will do for me. The guy is everything a football should not be. He lacks balls and if you read his twitters you will understand why the rumors exist of him not being the brightest cat.

dr.jake
04-08-2010, 01:05 AM
okie states cb perrish cox was probably the most dangerous dude i saw this year. projected to go mid to late second.

foozool13
04-08-2010, 01:07 AM

Ginn would get us a 4th AT BEST...from the Raiders due to his speed and Al Davis' dumb ***...so to the rest of the league we would be lucky to get a 5th.

Geforce
04-08-2010, 01:36 AM
The Trifecta has brought in players to be kick/punt returners every year they have been here. Why would they not do the same thing this year? Last year it was the speedy Chris Williams and this year it could be any one of the aforementioned players.

Just as in previous years they wanted Ginn to concentrate on being a receiver and this could be just a continuation of that. However, if this does mean the end of Teddy Bear Ginn in Miami, then so be it.

Clipse
04-08-2010, 04:09 AM
Good to hear. Nothing would please me more than to see Ginn's replacement.

finfan54
04-08-2010, 05:50 AM
I think Mardy Gilyard in 3rd would be golden.

Conuficus
04-08-2010, 05:54 AM
I think the guy to watch out for is Brandon LaFell in Rd 3 when we come up. Returns and they have scouted the hell out of him over the past year.

#1dolphinsfan
04-08-2010, 06:06 AM
Maybe from the Raiders because everyone knows how much Davis loves his speed players even if they cant catch the ball (Darrius Heyward-Bey) but from a real team we probably couldnt get more then a 5th and IMO that wouldnt be worth giving up Ted Ginn for

#1dolphinsfan
04-08-2010, 06:07 AM
I think Mardy Gilyard in 3rd would be golden.
That would be a real good pick up IMO he is a player that is getting over looked right now

X-Pacolypse
04-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Ginn is good as gone.

GoonBoss
04-12-2010, 01:03 AM
That would be a real good pick up IMO he is a player that is getting over looked right now

My wife is remarkably good at spotting talent.

We were watching the bowl game last year and she looked up from her book and said; "That Gill guy is way better than anyone else on the field."

I've grown to trust her eye.

X-Pacolypse
04-12-2010, 02:45 AM
Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/06/1566464_p2/draft-options-are-abundant-in.html#ixzz0kN4Vh36H

Buh-Bye Teddy.

All of those players are better than Ginn. Ginn sucks.

SQuinn17
04-12-2010, 02:51 AM
All of those players are better than Ginn. Ginn sucks.
That's why X Pac is my fave poster on Finheaven. Most people on this board try and give our players the benefit of doubt, but this guy keeps it real. I effin hate ted ginn with a passion. He is exactly what our team is trying not to be.

SQuinn17
04-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Ahhhhhahahaha. We'd be lucky to get a bag of footballs.

X-Pacolypse
04-12-2010, 03:34 AM
That's why X Pac is my fave poster on Finheaven. Most people on this board try and give our players the benefit of doubt, but this guy keeps it real. I effin hate ted ginn with a passion. He is exactly what our team is trying not to be.

I feel ya, I do. I gotta tell you, for me it is simply baffling as to how Ted Ginn can still have fans on here. It really is. How on earth can some willingly support such an abortion of a football player is.... is just maddening!

No heart, no hands, no desire, no testicles, poor work ethic, always runs for the sidelines, easily jammed, no physicality whatsoever, a below average KR/PR (that's what he was supposed to be good at). He's just garbage, just complete and utter garbage.

finfan54
04-12-2010, 04:01 AM
I feel ya, I do. I gotta tell you, for me it is simply baffling as to how Ted Ginn can still have fans on here. It really is. How on earth can some willingly support such an abortion of a football player is.... is just maddening!

No heart, no hands, no desire, no testicles, poor work ethic, always runs for the sidelines, easily jammed, no physicality whatsoever, a below average KR/PR (that's what he was supposed to be good at). He's just garbage, just complete and utter garbage.

so how bad is ted ginn?

FinAtic8480
04-12-2010, 04:09 AM
Look no one can question Ginn has talent, it is balls he lacks.The kid is like the lion in Wizard of OZ, he lost his courage.

He also needs learn where to be on the field.

Clipse
04-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Look no one can question Ginn has talent, it is balls he lacks.The kid is like the lion in Wizard of OZ, he lost his courage.

He also needs learn where to be on the field.
I'll question his talent. Talent and speed are not the same thing. Ted Ginn is fast, talented he isn't.