WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Mike Williams
Slot WR: Brian Hartline/ Devone Bess
LT: Jake Long
LG: Riche
C: Jake Grove
RG: Donald Thomas/ Nate Garner
RT: Vernon Carey

IMO that would put us as one of the top offense in the NFL. then we can draft a NT in round 6 to develop him

DE: Kendall Langford
NT: Paul soliai for 8 games/ Jason ferguson
DE: Randy Starks
OLB: Cam Wake
ILB: Channing Crowder/ Micah Johnson round 6
ILB: Karlos Dansby
OLB: Jason Worilds
CB: Vontae
CB: Sean Smith
SS: Yeremiah Bell
FS: BPA in round four

Ozfin77
04-08-2010, 02:47 AM
You think they'd start two rookie WR's?...I dont.

3rdandinches
04-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Wow, I thought our defense needed alittle more attention then mid round picks.

Absolutely no need to draft two WR's if Bryant is our first pick. No way two rookie WR's start, their talent in the long run may be higher then what we have but not from day 1.

Dez would be a great pick and I can see where JGresham could be BPA but we seriousily need to upgrade the defense somehow. If we signed a couple more defensive FA's then anything goes I guess.

#1dolphinsfan
04-08-2010, 03:47 AM
Ozfin I think the dolphins would start who ever wins the starting job and Bryant and Williams should have no problem doing that. We had two rookie CBs starting last season once will Allen went down instead of going out a picking up a vet to start for the rest of the season I don't think they would care what year they are in as long as they profrom

Mr_Freezetag
04-08-2010, 03:59 AM
I don't want a WR at our first pick.

I want to see FS and OLB be addressed.

If the Fins really are considering Major Wright then that would open up things.

WR in 3rd or later.

But that's just my opinion. Your draft would give our offense even more talent.

Ozfin77
04-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Ozfin I think the dolphins would start who ever wins the starting job and Bryant and Williams should have no problem doing that. We had two rookie CBs starting last season once will Allen went down instead of going out a picking up a vet to start for the rest of the season I don't think they would care what year they are in as long as they profrom

You make a good point, I think they play the guys that earn the position too.

I really dont see them taking two WR's though and then to put those guys on the field with what is virtually a rookie QB is too much to have on the field at one time IMO.

Danny
04-08-2010, 05:23 AM
hard to believe Parcells and company will go with 3 of our top 4 picks on offence....if we take Bryant at 12 then expect us to go defence with the next 2 or 3 picks tho I'd not mind a TE in there too and no way we take 2 WR's that high.So the thread title fits.......

Ozzy rules!!

#1dolphinsfan
04-08-2010, 05:58 AM
hard to believe Parcells and company will go with 3 of our top 4 picks on offence....if we take Bryant at 12 then expect us to go defence with the next 2 or 3 picks tho I'd not mind a TE in there too and no way we take 2 WR's that high.So the thread title fits.......

Ozzy rules!!
I agree i doubt that we go more then one offensive player in the first four round that is why i said wishful thinking because that is what i want because that would complete our offense

Troysif
04-08-2010, 06:09 AM
You make a good point, I think they play the guys that earn the position too.

I really dont see them taking two WR's though and then to put those guys on the field with what is virtually a rookie QB is too much to have on the field at one time IMO.
I completely agree with not taking two receivers. But

Virtually rookie quarterback? This will be Chad Henne's third year and his 2nd starting. The excuse of him being a rookie can be used no longer.