PDA

View Full Version : 3 round mock from foxsports

JCfinfan
04-08-2010, 04:11 AM
They have us taking Brandon Graham in the 2nd. No way he lasts that long. I want him at 12.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-mock-draft-version-5?Gt1=39002

finfan54
04-08-2010, 05:00 AM
They have us taking Brandon Graham in the 2nd. No way he lasts that long. I want him at 12.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-mock-draft-version-5?Gt1=39002

Every year there is someone who says no way some one lasts that long. And then they do and more.

Teams dont just pick guys cus they are rated somewhere. They pick based on fit, needs, boards-taking other players first, ect. I could totally see this happening.

If we got Williams at DT and Graham at 43 I would be very happy. I would not be happy getting Carlton Mitchell in 3rd. Would rather have Graham from UM, Gilyard, or Dorin Dickerson at that spot based on this mock.

newlownorder
04-08-2010, 05:24 AM
I would have a mangasm if we could get graham in the 2nd, never going to happen tho. The rest of the draft is terrible anyways.

Conuficus
04-08-2010, 05:29 AM
The real question is, after us at 12, who truly has OLB as a prime need within a 3-4? SF? No, not likely after resigning Ahmad Brooks with Haralson and Lawson already there. GB? Yeah, but over a OT? Maybe. NE? Yup. The Jets sure have been interested in some 3-4 OLB types this off season.

Maybe the Chargers, but that is a long shot IMHO. So you have 3 teams that are behind us in the draft who need OLB's at best IMO.

finfan54
04-08-2010, 05:47 AM
The real question is, after us at 12, who truly has OLB as a prime need within a 3-4? SF? No, not likely after resigning Ahmad Brooks with Haralson and Lawson already there. GB? Yeah, but over a OT? Maybe. NE? Yup. The Jets sure have been interested in some 3-4 OLB types this off season.

Maybe the Chargers, but that is a long shot IMHO. So you have 3 teams that are behind us in the draft who need OLB's at best IMO.

Word was originally that no way Graham would get past Pats. could very well be true but I hear Wes Welker is hurt bad and could be out for start of season so I could see them take Tate.

Aqua and Orange
04-08-2010, 06:56 AM
I would absolutely hate if we chose Dan Williams and let Dez drop past us. Brandon Graham around at pick 43 sounds like insanity. Weirder things have happened, but seems like a stretch.

3rdandinches
04-08-2010, 06:59 AM

Doesn't Graham scream Indy DE? I know they say their trying to get a away from the smaller DLineman but Freeny on one side and Graham on the other sounds pretty good!

greasyObnoxious
04-08-2010, 12:59 PM

maybe in round 1. at the top of round 2, there are more teams. Detroit, Tampa Bay, Cleveland and Buffalo are all picking ahead of us, and they could all use Graham.

JCfinfan
04-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Graham can be used as a DE in a 4-3 and OLB in a 3-4. He is clean off the field. THe only concern to my knowledge is his lack of Ideal height and arm length. Atlanta may be interested in him as well. I still do not think he gets out of the 1st round.

PhinsTD
04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Atlanta loves him as a 4-3 end, and Dimitrioff is big on positional value.

The Chiefs would definitely be interested in the second as well. They are old at OLB, and need more of a pass rush. Can't see any way Graham gets out of round one personally.

Dolphin Dave
04-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Im not a big fan of Williams. He only had one good year and I don't feel comfortable taking him at #12. I would be thrilled with Graham in the 2nd but would rather see Bryant in the first and Torrell Troup in the 3rd.