2:Brandon Lafell - WR - LSU
3:Rashad Jones - S - Georgia
4:Torell Troup - DT - UCF
6:Clay Harbor - TE - Missouri State
6b:Brandon Lang - DE - Troy
6c:Thomas Austin - G -Clemson
7:Charles Scott - RB - LSU
7b: Chris McCoy - LB - Middle Tennessee

Have to represent Torell Troup, I got to watch him every week (I attend UCF) the guy is a beast. He will be a starter on next level, and hopefully for us.

tcolli17
04-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Not very good IMO. Only pick I like is Brandon Lang in the 6th. Pretty much hate the rest.

Crazysimon
04-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Not very good IMO. Only pick I like is Brandon Lang in the 6th. Pretty much hate the rest.

I feel like common street trash

JCfinfan
04-08-2010, 11:22 PM
I do not like Kindle at 12, hate Lafell in the 2nd. The rest is not bad.

Crazysimon
04-08-2010, 11:26 PM
I wanted to go with Dez, but I just don't feel like it'll happen, I guess Brandon Graham looks like a good pick there instead of kindle

JCfinfan
04-08-2010, 11:31 PM
I wanted to go with Dez, but I just don't feel like it'll happen, I guess Brandon Graham looks like a good pick there instead of kindle

I like Graham over Kindle. I do not think Dez will happen either. I just think the front office will shy away.

hooshoops
04-08-2010, 11:37 PM
i'd like to know where brandon lang fits in our defense...cause 3-4 olb he is not...

PhinsTD
04-08-2010, 11:42 PM
I'd rather Kevin Basped than Lang, and I hate the first three picks.

That's not a reflection on you, because your picks are actually all plausible, unlike some sunny Phins mocks that have players with no chance of falling to those spots.

Crazysimon
04-08-2010, 11:44 PM
i'd like to know where brandon lang fits in our defense...cause 3-4 olb he is not...

How do you figure? Dude can play standing, and hes considered a DE/OLB.

hooshoops
04-08-2010, 11:45 PM
How do you figure? Dude can play standing, and hes considered a DE/OLB.

did you watch the guy in standup drills etc...did you see how slow he was???

there's no way i'd project that guy to play olb

hooshoops
04-08-2010, 11:47 PM
i'm not a basped fan either...looks very very raw to me and too upright as a standup player

meh

Crazysimon
04-08-2010, 11:49 PM
did you watch the guy in standup drills etc...did you see how slow he was???

there's no way i'd project that guy to play olb

He had a better pro day than combine, I think hes good value in the 6th. Dolphins are at a point where a 37 yr old JT is a possibility, there's no harm in depth, and talent especially in the 6th

hooshoops
04-08-2010, 11:52 PM
He had a better pro day than combine, I think hes good value in the 6th. Dolphins are at a point where a 37 yr old JT is a possibility, there's no harm in depth, and talent especially in the 6th

give me dexter davis or even cameron sheffield over him all day late as olb prospects...

his own slow teammate cameron sheffield looks much better as a stand up player...

Crazysimon
04-08-2010, 11:57 PM
give me dexter davis or even cameron sheffield over him all day late as olb prospects...

his own slow teammate cameron sheffield looks much better as a stand up player...

Agree that Davis is a more prototypical OLB, I guess its just my opinion that Lang seems to have more upside, and in a later pick I like it. Wouldn't disagree with you though on those two guys (i put them all in the same ballpark), except I see Davis as someone who may be UFA.

PhinsTD
04-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Hoos, you're not getting Brandon Graham at the end of the 6th round. Any guy there will have warts and/or be a project. Basically, that late, I want to know what a guy does well, and then figure out if I can that trait to my advantage.

Of course Basped is raw, and he was just an example, I'm not married to the guy. Again, every single DE/OLB convert available in the late 6th is going to be raw. I do agree Lang looks lost on his feet, and isn't a good option though.

datruth55
04-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Hope we can do better than Kindle in the 1st.

LaFell would be as big a mistake as Patrick Turner...worse if we were to pick him in the 2nd.

Don't like Lang at all, slow, not explosive and turns about as fast as an aircraft carrier doing ahead flank.

hooshoops
04-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Hoos, you're not getting Brandon Graham at the end of the 6th round. Any guy there will have warts and/or be a project. Basically, that late, I want to know what a guy does well, and then figure out if I can that trait to my advantage.

Of course Basped is raw, and he was just an example, I'm not married to the guy. Again, every single DE/OLB convert available in the late 6th is going to be raw. I do agree Lang looks lost on his feet, and isn't a good option though.

fully aware that guys that late will have warts...just i'd rather have some other guys in the 6th round at olb than basped...that's all

way too upright for my taste...good looking body though

hooshoops
04-09-2010, 12:20 AM
i wanna say dexter davis ran 4.5's at the combine...like ran really well...didn't look great in lb drills but didn't look lost either...there's something to work with there imo...

i doubt he goes undrafted but we'll see...

newlownorder
04-09-2010, 02:11 AM
I use to like Lang but I really had to watch film on him. I only found two games, enough to say without a doubt, is not a fit for the dolphins.

I understand Lafell in round 2, he's the type of WR Tuna on Toast likes to draft. Hate Kindle in round 1.

MiamiDolfan85
04-09-2010, 02:35 AM

I dont want neither...Both run 4.9's....And I know,the 40 yard-dash is overrated,but sub 5.00 40's at OLB in a 3-4 is just unacceptable...

MiamiDolfan85
04-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Tell me what you guys think

1:Sergio Kindle - LB - Texas
2:Brandon Lafell - WR - LSU
3:Rashad Jones - S - Georgia
4:Torell Troup - DT - UCF
6:Clay Harbor - TE - Missouri State
6b:Brandon Lang - DE - Troy
6c:Thomas Austin - G -Clemson
7:Charles Scott - RB - LSU
7b: Chris McCoy - LB - Middle Tennessee

Have to represent Torell Troup, I got to watch him every week (I attend UCF) the guy is a beast. He will be a starter on next level, and hopefully for us.we have a comp. pick in the 7th round

hooshoops
04-09-2010, 03:50 AM
dexter davis didn't run 4.9's

sheffield and lang i believe did....sheffield though to me has a lb look to him...but yeah that's a slow #

finfan54
04-09-2010, 05:06 AM
If Thomas and Williams are gone I could see Kindle being the pick. He has the size and can do most of what they need.

Odrick is another possibility IMO if these guys are gone.

dr.jake
04-09-2010, 05:50 AM
not a bad collection of talent 1-4 but sergio is a reach at 12 imo.

j-off-her-doll
04-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Around these parts, Kindle and Lafell are two of the most unpopular draft prospects.

Crazysimon
05-02-2010, 01:34 PM
I got Rashad Jones and Chris McCoy, the rest I was way off