PDA

View Full Version : Why do we pick @ #43 in second round?

tcolli17
04-09-2010, 07:51 AM
I wanted to know why we pick #43 in the second and not #44 (12th pick in 2nd round). And why do we get the 9th pick in the 3rd round? I would think that we would get the 12th pick in every round.

MiamiDolfan85
04-09-2010, 08:17 AM
in the 3rd round,Washington used its pick last to in the supple. draft on Jeremy Jarmon.THerefore,it slots every pick from then on up another slot.As for pick 43....you got me...

I would think it would have something to do with all the teams w/ the same record somehow,but I just dont know..

TheBow305
04-09-2010, 09:15 AM
If we DON'T take Dez Bryant in the first, I will be PRAYING that Bey Bey falls to us at 43.

If we take Dez in the first, I will be PRAYING that Everson Griffen falls to us at 43.

Either way, I think a guy like Everson Griffen, Arrelious Benn or maybe Morgan Burnett will be our pick in the 2nd, based on who we take in the 1st (Dez, Morgan, Kindle, JPP or Earl Thomas).

finfan54
04-11-2010, 04:17 PM
We need a NT if we go OLB first. We need a OLB if we go NT first. We need both a OLB and NT if we go S first.

hows that?

WR is not as big a prob as people think here. RB is more an issue to me if you really consider injuries at position with an old man in ricky. avg. life span of NFL RB is 4 years.

RonnieB23
04-12-2010, 05:45 PM
I wanted to know why we pick #43 in the second and not #44 (12th pick in 2nd round). And why do we get the 9th pick in the 3rd round? I would think that we would get the 12th pick in every round.

That's because we finished with the same records as the Bears & Jags, so they are before us for the first, but after that, there's a rotation with them. So it goes Bears, Jags, Phins in the first, Jags,Phins, Bears in the 2nd and Phins, Bears Jags in the third. So we were supposed to get the 10 th pick in the 3rd, but since the Skins forfeit their pick in last year supplementale draft, we end up with the 9th.