PDA

View Full Version : As much as I hate the JETS Im about to switch teams...

ssnjamerson
04-12-2010, 11:47 AM
I have always hated the Jets but Im tired of everyone else making moves while we sit around doing nothing. The owner and coaches are showing that they want to win. We are showing we might want to win in several years from now. Here are the additions the last 2 years. Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, Tomlinson, Cromartie, Brodney Pool, Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Lito Sheppard, and they made a monster trade to get Sanchez. And they are prob going to get J Taylor. What have we done?? GIbril Wilson-WOW glad that happened. Richie Incognito--Same as Smiley no upgrade. JAke Grove-Good upgrade over Satele. ERic Green-Doesnt he like dudes. Cameron Wake--Shoulda left him in the CFL. TOny McDaniel. Joe Berger. I mean cmon why is the JETS Front Office this much better than ours. I dont care if we dont bring in every big name out there but this is terrible. VALUE is the key word. We dont like giving up picks or high picks for players. Santonio Holmes for a 5th rounder. I would have gave our 4th. But I guess we can grab another stud like Nalbone again. Braylon Edwards- for Chasi Stuckey, JAson Trusnik, and a couple of picks. Why do we do this every year. If they are smart and want to compete then trade the 1st for Marshall. Or we can sit around while other teams actually get better. With Cromartie, Pool, Revis, and Leonhard we are not going to throw the ball on them with Bess, Ginn, Hartline and Cam. The on D we cant stop Braylon and Holmes with Smith and Davis with no S help. Terrible offseason yet again. Welcome to Miami Dansby get used to playing with scrubs. Parcells impresses again

Kdawg954
04-12-2010, 12:04 PM
:3w:

frostyphin84
04-12-2010, 12:13 PM
:survivor:

Chubby
04-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Cya, can you take a few others with you please?
Thanks,
Chubbs

tylerdolphin
04-12-2010, 07:01 PM
:3w::thanks:

Vaark
04-12-2010, 08:38 PM
It's a crying shame we're losing such a valuable steadfast fan like youself on the eve of your 2nd FH anniversary. Godspeed and go silently into the puke green night.

That said, don't let the door hitcha where nature splitcha!

Gonzo
04-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Good ****ing riddance. :dj2:

baddsnapp4
04-12-2010, 10:19 PM
:) the trifecta already knows who were gonna get, they know things we dont, try not to panick. it will be just that much sweeter when we beat the jets.

redbeard75
04-13-2010, 12:13 AM
No TRUE dolphin fan can cheer for the jets. With that being said u weren't ever a real fan. So no loss for us true fans.

Clipse
04-13-2010, 12:59 AM
You won't be missed.

HurriPhin
04-13-2010, 11:09 AM
:sidelol: Sounds like someone needs their daily affirmation with Stuart Smalley. (http://www.youtube.com/watch#%21v=rpbpzif7jGk&feature=related)

PhinzN703
04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
I remember tactics such as this. Eerily reminiscent of 5th grade where you laid guilt trips on kids so they'd hand over their pudding snacks.

Ahhh Memories!

arsenal
04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
why aren't you a redskins fan then? the past 10 years they've made huge splashes in free agency every year... turned out well for them huh?

actually i guess with Shanahan in town they'll stop doing that and build through the draft like good teams do...

PhinzN703
04-13-2010, 06:54 PM
why aren't you a redskins fan then? the past 10 years they've made huge splashes in free agency every year... turned out well for them huh?

actually i guess with Shanahan in town they'll stop doing that and build through the draft like good teams do...

Considering they currently have four draft picks, maybe not :D

Drubatuba
04-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Good, while your in NY you can go massage all of Rex Ryan's loose skin for him. Don't forget to get all the crumbs out of the folds!

Adam First
04-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Pathetic.

:hsmash:

X-Pacolypse
04-14-2010, 02:37 AM
I have always hated the Jets but Im tired of everyone else making moves while we sit around doing nothing. The owner and coaches are showing that they want to win. We are showing we might want to win in several years from now. Here are the additions the last 2 years. Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, Tomlinson, Cromartie, Brodney Pool, Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Lito Sheppard, and they made a monster trade to get Sanchez. And they are prob going to get J Taylor. What have we done?? GIbril Wilson-WOW glad that happened. Richie Incognito--Same as Smiley no upgrade. JAke Grove-Good upgrade over Satele. ERic Green-Doesnt he like dudes. Cameron Wake--Shoulda left him in the CFL. TOny McDaniel. Joe Berger. I mean cmon why is the JETS Front Office this much better than ours. I dont care if we dont bring in every big name out there but this is terrible. VALUE is the key word. We dont like giving up picks or high picks for players. Santonio Holmes for a 5th rounder. I would have gave our 4th. But I guess we can grab another stud like Nalbone again. Braylon Edwards- for Chasi Stuckey, JAson Trusnik, and a couple of picks. Why do we do this every year. If they are smart and want to compete then trade the 1st for Marshall. Or we can sit around while other teams actually get better. With Cromartie, Pool, Revis, and Leonhard we are not going to throw the ball on them with Bess, Ginn, Hartline and Cam. The on D we cant stop Braylon and Holmes with Smith and Davis with no S help. Terrible offseason yet again. Welcome to Miami Dansby get used to playing with scrubs. Parcells impresses again

Go f*ck yourself, and have a nice day.

Gonzo
04-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Can't wait for the retraction :lol:

Mr_Freezetag
04-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Can't wait for the retraction :lol:

Prob won't see one because he will create a new account due to shame.

Also he could be considered one of the first bandwagoner's of the Dolphins this year!

a_p
04-16-2010, 05:23 PM
lmao @ the first result in a google search for eric green. i did not know this

steeda
04-16-2010, 05:36 PM
The jets suck

Ricky4Life
04-17-2010, 10:28 AM
Goodbye ****er.