PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Getting Sick of Whiney Know-nothing Fans?

lbmclean_sj
04-13-2010, 05:32 AM
if you are jealous of the latest Jet move, I do not envy your football accumen

I would bet that the Jets could have had him for nothing, were the only team who offered anything for Holmes and were bidding against themselves

I want a WR who will be playing 16 games a year for the next 5 years

FinAtic8480
04-13-2010, 05:35 AM
They just need todo research before they type, and when they are wrong admit it. Some guys on here know there stuff, but because they don't research come on like that

Nawledge
04-13-2010, 05:38 AM
of course im sick of everyone acting like the world is coming to an end, im sick of all the Brandon Marshall threads, im sick of alot of crap i read on here to be honest. I cant wait for the draft to just happen already.

lbmclean_sj
04-13-2010, 05:40 AM
I guess my opinion doesn't count and this has been moved to spam

X-Pacolypse
04-13-2010, 06:09 AM
I guess my opinion doesn't count and this has been moved to spam

Sure it does. In here you can say whatever you damn well please! Plus, I happen to agree with you. I hop on the treadmill this morning at the gym, and I look up at the TV and much to my surprise I saw that the Jets traded for Holmes. Was I surprised? Sure. Did I feel that this meant a season of impending doom and gloom for the Dolphins? Absolutely not.

We've seen this song and dance time and again. A team goes wild in FA and trades in March and April, and EVERYBODY thinks these guys are already the team to beat. However, when said team hits the field all of those "amazing, and gamechanging" aquisitions don't mean squat when that team is headed for another high draft pick due to a dismal season. Long story short....

New York sucks.

al711
04-13-2010, 06:21 AM
Sure it does. In here you can say whatever you damn well please! Plus, I happen to agree with you. I hop on the treadmill this morning at the gym, and I look up at the TV and much to my surprise I saw that the Jets traded for Holmes. Was I surprised? Sure. Did I feel that this meant a season of impending doom and gloom for the Dolphins? Absolutely not.

We've seen this song and dance time and again. A team goes wild in FA and trades in March and April, and EVERYBODY thinks these guys are already the team to beat. However, when said team hits the field all of those "amazing, and gamechanging" aquisitions don't mean squat when that team is headed for another high draft pick due to a dismal season. Long story short....

New York sucks.

I agree...it happens over and over:ponder: