PDA

View Full Version : Trading Ginn would be a big mistake...

JahnDho
04-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Here's why. I'm basing this theory on the fact he's not a "Diva" type WR. He's never been selfish. He's never demanded the ball. By the way he plays I assume he doesn't like the pressure of being a #1. So why wouldn't he mind being the #2 WR option? With that said, I seriously doubt the fins will draft two stud WRs, although Bryant and D. Thomas would be SOOO sick, So Hartline, who played very well, would become the #2 and I think he's worthy of filling the #2 spot, but Ginn would do well as the #2 too. Less pressure to perform ='s more confidence. All he needs is confidence and the drops go down. He can stretch the field, get him in the open and no one's going to catch him. Give him 1 more year and his value would be so much higher. What are we going to do with a 5th, seriously...if we even get that??? Give Ginn another year, use him on kickoffs, switch him and Hartline in and out as the #2 and then trade him next year if he doesn't improve. What will we have lost if we wait another year??? Seriously? He's not a cancer. I'd rather give Ginn more time than Turner. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Ginn has a different level of potential than Turner.

TXFinFan
04-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Drafting Dez Bryant would allow us to properly use Ginn. #3/4 WR and full-time PR/KR. Properly used, Ginn can still win 1 or 2 games for us per year.

datruth55
04-14-2010, 12:02 AM
You're right. Trading Ginn would be a big mistake....for the team trading for him...they'll be greatly disappointed.

X-Pacolypse
04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
NOT trading Ginn would be a big mistake.

JahnDho
04-14-2010, 12:06 AM
You're right. Trading Ginn would be a big mistake....for the team trading for him...they'll be greatly disappointed.

Really??? it's those sorta comments that give you no credibility. If Ginn gets traded the Fins won't get more than a 5th for him. Who is going to get burned giving up a 5th? If used properly, he will be a bargain. And, you'll be the first person to contradict yourself by saying we're idiots for trading him for a 5th.

hooshoops
04-14-2010, 12:08 AM
ginns garbage...i don't need a sideline headed kick returner who even muffs those on some occasions...

we're "idiots" to keep that scrub around

foozool13
04-14-2010, 12:50 AM
The only reason I would say keep him is cuz he gets only 1.3 mill this season, but that reason alone could make him good for trading. If someone offers a 4th or 3rd id say pull the trigger.

Clipse
04-14-2010, 03:50 AM
No, it wouldn't. Ginn sucks as a #1 WR. He'll suck as a #2 WR. He'll suck as a #3, a #4, and a #5 WR. He sucks as a PR. Sucks as a KR. Ginn sucks. Getting a 7th is a steal for that loser. Ginn has no level of potential because he has no talent. He can run down field real fast, that's it. Good riddance.

MiamiDolfan85
04-14-2010, 04:09 AM
anything higher than a 5th,I'd do...we can find fast guys anywhere...any round..

TedSlimmJr
04-14-2010, 04:21 AM
She doesn't demand the football because she doesn't WANT it... those are traits reserved for actual FOOTBALL PLAYERS that have it set in their mind that they can go out and dominate...

She's not a diva because she lacks the FOOTBALL TALENT and CONFIDENCE to be that assertive...

It just continues to get funnier around here.... There's a special place awaiting the Ginnger apologists that a LOT of us are looking forward to seeing their participation.....

...the Memorial Thread...

X-Pacolypse
04-14-2010, 04:28 AM
She doesn't demand the football because she doesn't WANT it... those are traits reserved for actual FOOTBALL PLAYERS that have it set in their mind that they can go out and dominate...

She's not a diva because she lacks the FOOTBALL TALENT and CONFIDENCE to be that assertive...

It just continues to get funnier around here.... There's a special place awaiting the Ginnger apologists that a LOT of us are looking forward to seeing their participation.....

...the Memorial Thread...

If there is ONE thread that can be more epic than the "John Beck Memorial Thread" it will be that one.

COphinphan89
04-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Ginn sucks.

justdev7
04-15-2010, 11:03 PM
it would be a mistake

Clipse
04-15-2010, 11:18 PM
it would be a mistake
To keep that embarrassment around? I agree.

miamiron
04-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Here's to Ginn
Hopefully he can find a prom date
in another city

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/createdatwwwfototrixcom-1.jpg

JahnDho
04-16-2010, 12:39 PM
http://www.nfl.com/goto?id=09000d5d813604f1 (http://www.nfl.com/goto?id=09000d5d813604f1)

Ginn setting fire to Revis Island. Now that the focus will be off him, he'll be much more confident.

TedSlimmJr
04-16-2010, 01:43 PM
Here's why. I'm basing this theory on the fact he's not a "Diva" type WR. He's never been selfish. He's never demanded the ball. By the way he plays I assume he doesn't like the pressure of being a #1. So why wouldn't he mind being the #2 WR option? With that said, I seriously doubt the fins will draft two stud WRs, although Bryant and D. Thomas would be SOOO sick, So Hartline, who played very well, would become the #2 and I think he's worthy of filling the #2 spot, but Ginn would do well as the #2 too. Less pressure to perform ='s more confidence. All he needs is confidence and the drops go down. He can stretch the field, get him in the open and no one's going to catch him. Give him 1 more year and his value would be so much higher. What are we going to do with a 5th, seriously...if we even get that??? Give Ginn another year, use him on kickoffs, switch him and Hartline in and out as the #2 and then trade him next year if he doesn't improve. What will we have lost if we wait another year??? Seriously? He's not a cancer. I'd rather give Ginn more time than Turner. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Ginn has a different level of potential than Turner.

Alright clueless wonder.....get your *** over to the Ginnger Memorial Thread and pay your respects on your way back to the Ohio St. boards...

JahnDho
04-16-2010, 05:37 PM
I guess we'll never know if Ginn could have thrived as our #2 with a true #1. Something tells me we may be after Spiller or the best available WR with the 1.12. As a KR, Ginn is worth more than a 5th. If we held onto Ginn and drafted Spiller or another WR then we would have absolutely no leverage in dealing Ginn.

TedSlimmJr
04-16-2010, 05:46 PM
I guess we'll never know if Ginn could have thrived as our #2 with a true #1. Something tells me we may be after Spiller or the best available WR with the 1.12. As a KR, Ginn is worth more than a 5th. If we held onto Ginn and drafted Spiller or another WR then we would have absolutely no leverage in dealing Ginn.

No, no, no...:lol: It's not "we'll never know".....it's YOU'LL NEVER KNOW....because you seem to have some sort of distorted perception of exactly what type of football talent Ginnger has....

I already know that she wouldn't have seen the field in Miami....she wouldn't have even won the #2 job...or the #3 job.....and the front office knew it too...which is why they just **** canned her...

If Ginnger was worth more than a 5th as a KR...then they would have gotten more....the league and the Dolphin's have already spoken on Ginnger's value....it is what you see....you're just being stubborn...

The front office wasn't looking for "leverage"....they were looking to unload this pansy as quick as possible....the sooner you get that through your head the better off you'll be...

Ginnger will get to play opposite a true #1 in Frisco if she can show enough to warrant getting on the field there....which is no lock either...

I literally cannot believe how ignorant the Ginn family is....nor how large it was...:chuckle: